AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Animal Crossing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jillybean

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 28, 2013
FL, USA
Twitter Username
@JillybeanCams
MFC Username
Jillybean
Streamate Username
Jilly_Bean

It comes out tomorrow! I'm so excited. I'm going to play the shit out of it! :D

I already paid for the 3DS XL limited edition! :D All I have to do is go pick it up tomorrow and enjoy!! :D

Anyone else as stoked as me?

Reactions: SerenaMoon
Uhhh I missed out on the whole animal crossing series >.<

I just started playing plants vs zombies on my phone lol

FaceforRadio said:
Very tempted.. damn Giantbomb with there bombcast and quicklook. Guess I can live off ketchup packets for a while.
You... Listen... to... the bombcast?

With Jeff, Vinny, Ryan, Patrick, and my favorite, Brad Shoemaker?!
♥_♥

I've been listening to them since... Well, since they were on the Hot Spot. :p

Animal Crossing DS burnt me out, I think. I just can't bring myself to play another. Though, I am close on this one, even though I've not actually seen anything about it. On purpose, but still.

Jillybean said:
FaceforRadio said:
Very tempted.. damn Giantbomb with there bombcast and quicklook. Guess I can live off ketchup packets for a while.

♥_♥

Indeed I do. Love those guys.. I'm more of a Jeff or Ryan man myself (there both assholes like me). Do you like Brad cause of his sexy, soothing baritone voice?

Update: Still no 3DSXL or Animal Crossing. Why do all the colours in North America suck?

This is my first time playing Animal Crossing and I played it most of the day/ every day the first week I had the game.
This game is crack.

FaceforRadio said:
Jillybean said:
FaceforRadio said:

♥_♥

Indeed I do. Love those guys.. I'm more of a Jeff or Ryan man myself (there both assholes like me). Do you like Brad cause of his sexy, soothing baritone voice?

Poor Ryan :(

Status
Not open for further replies.