AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Annoying things members do

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think by gift it was meant as not in exchange for a show or whatever she might be offering.

yeh, at least in a wink-wink sense.
_legally_ paypal can't ban you for receiving gifts, _legally_ you don't have to pay tax on gifts. _legally_ you're allowed to show thanks for a gift ... whether or not you could successfully argue it wasn't a business exchange, I don't know. I just know there are no terms made out in my PP business account, unless I actually want to invoice someone rather than just receiving a payment. what the payment is for is unspecified on PP. I doubt they want drama any more than I do :) ...if someone has a paypal account associated with an email address you know, that's all you need to send them money ... I doubt you could just send them unasked for money and when they accept the money go to paypal and accuse them of selling you rocket launchers or something :p

yeh, at least in a wink-wink sense.
_legally_ paypal can't ban you for receiving gifts, _legally_ you don't have to pay tax on gifts. _legally_ you're allowed to show thanks for a gift ... whether or not you could successfully argue it wasn't a business exchange, I don't know. I just know there are no terms made out in my PP business account, unless I actually want to invoice someone rather than just receiving a payment. what the payment is for is unspecified on PP. I doubt they want drama any more than I do :) ...if someone has a paypal account associated with an email address you know, that's all you need to send them money ... I doubt you could just send them unasked for money and when they accept the money go to paypal and accuse them of selling you rocket launchers or something :p

_legally_ PayPal can ban you for whatever reason they want. Nobody is entitled to a paypal account. PayPal actively shuts down sex workers accounts so if a client sends money, gets vids/a show/whatever and tries to chargeback, they can say it was adult services and then your account is gone. This can also affect accounts you've transferred to (for example if you transfer the money to your personal account). It's not a cam-friendly payment method so it's risky to use because they can (and will) lock up your money for ages if they discover what's going on.

Dude, I've had sex worker friends who had their Paypal accounts shut down, and then they proceeded to shut down their BOYFRIENDS' accounts. You really should just not use it. @uncoveredmanhole

Dude, I've had sex worker friends who had their Paypal accounts shut down, and then they proceeded to shut down their BOYFRIENDS' accounts. You really should just not use it. @uncoveredmanhole

And family accounts...and so on. It's ridiculous. They're ban kinda like CB does with people who look maybe sorta underage, but with sex workers. Are you related through marriage? Better ban to be safe from sex worker cooties then.

When members don't realize there's a time and a place.

I keep a good, joking, laid-back vibe in my room (at least I try to.) But every once in awhile I have call upon Sexy Lily to get my hustle on and drum up interest for a show. And there's usually at least one person who feels the need to bring up pooping habits, or start trolling new premiums who are getting excited for a show,or otherwise divert attention in a way that would normally be ok but I'M TRYING TO DRUM UP INTEREST SO PEOPLE WILL PAY ME TO DIDDLE MYSELF, OK? No one's gonna pay to see my butt if you keep talking about bowel movements.
This is the worst. People who want a serious conversation when you're doing your thing, or visa versa!

Reactions: Blake Devine
  • Wat?!
Reactions: fandango
This is the worst. People who want a serious conversation when you're doing your thing, or visa versa!

1000tks for improptu oral presentation on Camus' importance to the canon of Existentialism.

Reactions: Alex_M_21
_legally_ PayPal can ban you for whatever reason they want. Nobody is entitled to a paypal account. PayPal actively shuts down sex workers accounts so if a client sends money, gets vids/a show/whatever and tries to chargeback, they can say it was adult services and then your account is gone. This can also affect accounts you've transferred to (for example if you transfer the money to your personal account). It's not a cam-friendly payment method so it's risky to use because they can (and will) lock up your money for ages if they discover what's going on.

good to know.
thus far I've only recycled PP money into online payments. but knowing this I'll definitely create a new transition account for temporarily relocating money before it ends up in an account I store or spend from.

Be "camscore snobs"-only watch and tip the girls in the top couple of rows on MFC and assume that there's something wrong with a girl if she doesn't have a high camscore. Treat girls differently because of their camscores-tip high camscore girls high but try to haggle with low camscore girls and not be willing to tip them more than 5 tokens for a flash.

Be "camscore snobs"-only watch and tip the girls in the top couple of rows on MFC and assume that there's something wrong with a girl if she doesn't have a high camscore. Treat girls differently because of their camscores-tip high camscore girls high but try to haggle with low camscore girls and not be willing to tip them more than 5 tokens for a flash.
Wew, is that a thing? How did you hear about it? Or did you witness it?

Wew, is that a thing? How did you hear about it? Or did you witness it?

Oh, those asshole members are often very open about it...even to the lower models themselves.

pretty sure yesterday I got a spite 'thumbs down'. (when a new one shows up you can narrow it down to people who tipped at least 25tks, and most likely someone who didn't tip incrementally/repeatedly.

so there's about 3 suspects. most likely it was this guy who tipped 25 after my screen wasn't visible because the show had started, and seemed grumpy because he didn't want to pay x amount for the cumshow. sorry mate, unless you've already tipped the ticket price and helped us get to the goal what're you whinging about?

Sat a couple of hours, trying to draw on cam - no interest. Covered myself in paint. Slight interest but no tipping. Went back on cam... almost empty room. Then there comes ONE member who tells me the sound is missing.
ONE.
Instead of hi bb hru someone could've used hi bb fix your thing, it's keeping people from enjoying the show and participating.

As a person that views mfc primarily through the default of camscore I tend to slowly make my way down the list.

I won't try to haggle a model because of their camscore or whatever. But, I do find more often than not that some of lower score girls aren't consistent for lack of phrasing with how they price things.

Meaning Monday it was like 50/100/200 then you see her two days later and then it's 100/200/300 and you come by a week later and it's 25/75/100.

I think inconsistency like that can throw people off especially if a person found the model when they were low on tokens and came back with intent and find things changing.

Sure there are rude haggling members but there are times where it could be from a different point of reasoning

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
I feel weirded out by the guy that likes every single tweet a model makes.

It can be my dishwasher flooded and there is that creepy bastard with the lone like

In a similar vein I find it super weird when members respond to practically everything a model tweets. If you genuinely have something to say, by all means speak up! But often this feels like nothing more than the member desperately trying to remind the model that he exists. The worst is when they basically reword what the model already wrote thinking they're adding something. "Ugh this member just tried to scam me. I'm not dumb, asshole." "You're so smart, sweetie. Don't let them get to you. Some members are just douchbags."

In a similar vein I find it super weird when members respond to practically everything a model tweets. If you genuinely have something to say, by all means speak up! But often this feels like nothing more than the member desperately trying to remind the model that he exists. The worst is when they basically reword what the model already wrote thinking they're adding something. "Ugh this member just tried to scam me. I'm not dumb, asshole." "You're so smart, sweetie. Don't let them get to you. Some members are just douchbags."
When it's my regs who support me I don't mind at all, I enjoy the interaction and knowing someone cares enough to read the shitposts I make. Now if it's someone who has never supported me... dude. Twitter might be free but my attention is not!

"Ideal cock size?"
Actually, I dig snatch.
"lol. Prefer cut or uncut?"
Again, irrelevant.

I wasn't joking, bro, I am gaaayyyy. So maybe stop asking me about dicks after my first response?

Reactions: EspiKvlt
"Ideal cock size?"
Actually, I dig snatch.
"lol. Prefer cut or uncut?"
Again, irrelevant.

listening to Jim Norton on Joe Rogan's podcast today, I would have to disagree :p --apparently Norton gets grateful tweets for his vocal fondness for big pussy lips and opposition to labiapasty (the only downside of the exchange was that they made no remarks on women opting for it as a personal comfort choice, speaking as though it was purely an aesthetic/insecurity issue).

'I love some meaty pussy lips to play with!' might be a more fun/productive reply to give ... instead of offering the negative vibe of 'I don't like dicks', it stays positive and sexual. since guys like lesbians/bi chicks, that seems like a better angle to take than to explicitly emphasize only your disinterest in what they have to offer.

listening to Jim Norton on Joe Rogan's podcast today, I would have to disagree :p --apparently Norton gets grateful tweets for his vocal fondness for big pussy lips and opposition to labiapasty (the only downside of the exchange was that they made no remarks on women opting for it as a personal comfort choice, speaking as though it was purely an aesthetic/insecurity issue).

It read to me like he didn't believe me, which is something I get all the time. I'm an interwebs slut, therefore I must love the peen, why else would I be doing this?

It read to me like he didn't believe me, which is something I get all the time. I'm an interwebs slut, therefore I must love the peen, why else would I be doing this?

yea, and maybe he's dumb or ESL. but I dunno, I would always tend to try to spin it in a way that works for me. if he doesn't get the message, fuck him, other people are watching and they'll be on your page, and they'll feel all the smarter for 'getting you'.

I get it, you hated my shaved head. But I had chemical burn from bleach and I made the decision to shave it. That was two years ago.

But just say "Hey, I like your hair!" instead of your "Your hair looks better long then when it was shaved." and when I point out that you gave me a backhanded compliment and it's rude, stop doing that. Just say your sorry. Don't say sorry for upsetting you and calm down. I'm not mad, I was just letting you know you were being a dick.

THIS IS WHY I BANNED YOU. THIS IS WHY YOU ARE SINGLE. YOU'RE A DICK!

"How much is a show?"

BITCH. Oh my god. I cannot with those dudes. These are specific members from CMD. They add me and then ask me questions that are CLEARLY listed in the ads that the were just looking at.

Like its all listed out in the ads. Why does talking to certain ones become like a dentist pulling teeth on someone with lockjaw.

Its a really trivial thing, but it honestly is so much useless time wasted if they had taken the 2 minutes to read my entire ad before just being all.... BOOBIES, BLONDE and adding me to ask me redundant questions.

"How much is a show?"

BITCH. Oh my god. I cannot with those dudes. These are specific members from CMD. They add me and then ask me questions that are CLEARLY listed in the ads that the were just looking at.

Like its all listed out in the ads. Why does talking to certain ones become like a dentist pulling teeth on someone with lockjaw.

Its a really trivial thing, but it honestly is so much useless time wasted if they had taken the 2 minutes to read my entire ad before just being all.... BOOBIES, BLONDE and adding me to ask me redundant questions.
Even worse:
What do you do in your show?

SO FRUSTRATING!

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Why is this rude and not a compliment?

It's the unnecessary comparison. "Your hair looks great" is so much better.

I used to be super blonde and then went back to dark hair, and rather than saying "I love the dark hair" I'd get "it looks sooooo much better now". Which to me essentially says "that thing you were doing for several years? I know it's irrelevant now but FYI I didn't like it."

Same as like when two girls are camming and someone says "the one on the left has nicer boobs". Maybe it's true but you could just say "gen you have great boobs!"

Why is this rude and not a compliment?

Pointing out something negative with a positive. It kinda cancels it out. It comes across as shady. The guy also knew why I had to do it, since I explained it to him when it happened two years ago. I melted my hairline off and fried the absolute piss out of may hair. It was either have fucked ugly fried hair, or start over.

If it was a style choice, I'd be okay with it I don't mind people coming in telling me they prefer my current hair color over my others.

But just say you like. You don't need to make a comparison.
Oh. I thought it was because I'm too picky. Or I was a closet gay.

tumblr_lk8iciBvOu1qaob1m1.gif

We did roleplay me forcing him to suck and fuck big black dick a lot...

Last edited:

I'm fascinated when hot girls have only 5 or 20 or 35 in their room. In some cases it's obvious...don't respond too fast,maybe shy,don't understand english,cam is too slow or something. I never go to the second page on mfc...but half way down the first is hot girls with no one around. Meanwhile those same girls are on Chaturbate with 500 in the room

Reactions: Magnolia
Status
Not open for further replies.