1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Annoying things that happen when you're trying to work?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Witchessleep, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Witchessleep

Some (one) of these may be a little tmi...
    1. When you want to record, but there are other people (i.e family members) in the house making noise and you can't get in the mood. I have to either record during odd hours of the night (wake up tired as hell, and I have to be quiet) or when absolutely no one is home.
    2. The spotting that happens after your period ends and you feel too gross to masturbate, especially for the camera.
    3. Not having a white/green screen so getting angles so your room remains unrecognizable is a bit of a challenge (seriously, I need to save up for one, but I'm also nervous of people asking why I have it).

2. Luxy Reid

Cam Model

1. My ongoing L-drama people blowing my phone up asking for help. (I coined a new term, like korean drama except Laos drama).
    2. My pets getting sick right as I'm ready to broacast

3. SaffronBurke

Cam Model

- It's suddenly "get snuggles" time for my cats
    - My apartment complex starts using the carpet cleaning truck on the apartment under me, shaking my room
    - Thunderstorms that knock me offline or fuck up my feed