AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anonymity Settings question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2012
Hello, something I'm curious about: If I turn on the show the "Where on Site" field on my profile page what exactly does it show? Is it pretty detailed? :think:

I've never noticed before, but it doesn't seem to show where you are just that you're online. I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not sure what it shows either, I've always had mine turned off because I saw no reason to turn it on. Models and friends can see that I'm online with it off.

It shows, or at least it used to show, in which room you are on the site.

What happens if you are in two or more rooms? It used to show only one room. I don't know if they changed it.
What happens if you are in the lounge? I think it shows "in the lounge". Can't remember.
What happens if you are not in any room? It used to show the last room you visited. I don't know if they fixed that.

I can't remember the last time I saw someone with this option enabled.

I just checked the profile code and the part for "where on site" is commented out. Seems they removed from the profiles but not from the settings. So, regardless of what you set on your profile, this info won't appear unless MFC changes it back.

Reactions: kingmidas
Status
Not open for further replies.