AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private Shows— how do they work/what to expect?😯🫣🙈🧜🏼‍♀️

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine it’s best to ask the model you’re interested in a private show with what her rates are for specific requests… after you’ve tipped for a PM to discuss, of course.

She will either say yes, and tell you her rates. Or no, and then that’s that!

...I still have some other questions though regarding what other things I can ask for. I know a lot of this REALLY depends on the model, but I wonder if there's a general rule. Eg. how should clothing/prop/fetish requests be handled? (is clothing requests even a thing?)...
I think it's quite normal to have some clothing/prop/fetish requests, and clothing requests are quite common!

Personally, the girls I take to privates, I have had previous privates with them (the first one I do) where the only thing we do is talk about future privates, have a nice conversation on how it's most pleasant for both of us etc.. for example, I have one girl that if I know I would like a private tomorrow, and I want her to bring special clothes for it, I can text her before work and she will bring it to the studio..

for the overall topic: Communication, What the user wants and what the model is comfortable with just have to align... some models take extras for somethings in a private, some don't.. if you as a user are gonna take a lot of her time planning for privates, tip her generously for her time as you always should for taking time at her job anyways...

Hi all, excuse me for bumping this thread again. I had more questions, and rather than creating a whole new thread, I thought I would just post in this thread again.

So I’ve been narrowing down who I think are my favorite models, and who I’d like to do some private shows with.

I thought I would ask more questions just to ensure I come across as a good client to a few models.

Regarding clothing requests. This one model I have been getting a bit familiar with in pm has a pretty extensive clothing wardrobe list in her bio. So my questions are:

what is the average tip for a clothing change request?

Also, what is a good pvt session length for a clothing request? I imagine you can’t just have a 10 minute session with the amount of time it takes to prep a clothing request, or can you?

So my question here is should I even bother asking about something that isn’t on a model’s tip menu?

YES. There could be a bunch of things I’d be willing to do…that didn’t cross my mind to actually include on my tip menu. The possibilities are endless when it comes to what members like, and no one has EVERY one of those things displayed on their menu. Lol. It doesn’t hurt to politely ask (and if you ask via a small tip/tip note, the model will like that more).

Someone had asked me to do a private show of putting on several different pairs of panties (one at a time) for him. I was glad that he asked instead of just assuming it’s not something I’d do.

To piggyback on Audri's comment -- if you do say yes to something you're not comfortable doing for the sake of money, make no mistake they will ask you to do it again and again and again.

*sigh* Just because someone said yes yesterday doesn't mean it means yes tomorrow or three months from now. Conversely, someone saying no today doesn't mean they won't say yes tomorrow.
Unfortunately imo it would depend on how much financial burden a model is in if they force themselves to do something they don't want. I think the situation would dictate.

Unfortunately imo it would depend on how much financial burden a model is in if they force themselves to do something they don't want. I think the situation would dictate.
Re-read the post you replied to please.
Your reply doesn't really make sense in context because that is already covered.

Personally I find it concerning that you're resurrecting an old thread to tell people that your first thought when reading about models enforcing consent is "but she might need the money so bad she does bad things".
Why on earth is that your response‽

A model may be willing to do something for any variety of reasons one day and then not on the next. She might go the opposite way too. Maybe she likes something but only occasionally, or maybe she only likes some acts in certain types of roleplay. Maybe she actually does save the "big guns" for when she wants to earn extra...I do, I have a toy that bruises if I use it too much but it generates a large amount of tips...so I only bring it out if I do hit a huge token goal or if I really need to make more than I have.

Either way... it's totally weird to jump straight to "but she might starve if she doesn't violate her own boundaries "... because welcome to capitalism, please tell me that you don't do stuff at work that you wouldn't do if you weren't being paid to. I've worked in bars and retail...trust me when I say that it's a whole lot worse when you're on minimum wage and forced to smile and nod...instead of being able to ban/ignore/clear chat.

Last edited:
I see that some models promote banned activities in their private and exclusive, ticket... Stripchat shows, such as "Dirty" and "Brown" ... Are their no restrictions in private and exclusive chat? One female model has the word "Dirty" written on her body and has been doing it for a long time. I don't have any problem about what people do in the private If it's allowed, it seems like a way to attract untapped earnings potential to offer banned activities in private. I just don't want to risk being banned, so clarification would be appreciated. Thanks!

I see that some models promote banned activities in their private and exclusive, ticket... Stripchat shows, such as "Dirty" and "Brown" ... Are their no restrictions in private and exclusive chat? One female model has the word "Dirty" written on her body and has been doing it for a long time. I don't have any problem about what people do in the private If it's allowed, it seems like a way to attract untapped earnings potential to offer banned activities in private. I just don't want to risk being banned, so clarification would be appreciated. Thanks!
Banned activities are banned activities. Public or private, forbidden is forbidden. 🤷‍♂️

ETA that this applies to SC. What other platforms enforce, I have no idea.

Reactions: MarieElise

Am I missing something here? Why would it be against the rules for a model to have the word "dirty" written across her body? That could either mean like "I'm such a dirty girl" (Naughty) or "Dirty my body with your cum" or something like that. 😂 Men on cam sites are often telling models "Talk dirty, bb." So I'm confused why someone would have an issue with a model writing "Dirty" across her own body. It's not like it's an offensive word. Back in the day, a lot of us on MFC had "Write your name on my body" on our tip menu. 🤷‍♀️

"Brown" (If you're referring to poop?) would definitely be a problem though.

There a certainly restrictions in privates. As per the ToS with any site, public or private. Those terms are fairly ambiguous so I wouldn’t report anything banned unless you see it happening yourself 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Again I don't understand the issue with the words :dirty" and "brown" in and of themselves. Unless they are being used in a weird context.

That being said; it's common on all these sites to see models breaking the rules. Sometimes they never get caught, sometimes they do, in time. Doesn't ever mean anyone should do what they do. Definitely familiarize yourself with the rules, and don't concern yourself w others as much. If they get disciplinary measures that's private between them and the site, so you'll never know the details of that anyways. But, yeah, don't ever base what you do off of what you see other models doing. This is a high turn over industry.

Again I don't understand the issue with the words :dirty" and "brown" in and of themselves. Unless they are being used in a weird context.

That being said; it's common on all these sites to see models breaking the rules. Sometimes they never get caught, sometimes they do, in time. Doesn't ever mean anyone should do what they do. Definitely familiarize yourself with the rules, and don't concern yourself w others as much. If they get disciplinary measures that's private between them and the site, so you'll never know the details of that anyways. But, yeah, don't ever base what you do off of what you see other models doing. This is a high turn over industry.
Misogyny and racism, maybe? I have a hard time wrapping my brain around half this stuff. It's so stupid.

Misogyny and racism, maybe? I have a hard time wrapping my brain around half this stuff. It's so stupid
Yes, the banned words list are quite excessive on some sites. Brown could be toilet too.

Yes, the banned words list are quite excessive on some sites. Brown could be toilet too.
Had to chastise a guy for saying childhood yesterday. I didn't sign up to be a cop, I signed up to show my tits and ass.

Had to chastise a guy for saying childhood yesterday. I didn't sign up to be a cop, I signed up to show my tits and ass.
I had to replace the word alien in a clip description to "supernatural being". The fuck? Some of them don't make any sense. I would've thought supernatural being would be more offensive, but wtf do I know lol

• Funny!
Reactions: Wuggie and Vixxen81
I had to replace the word alien in a clip description to "supernatural being". The fuck? Some of them don't make any sense. I would've thought supernatural being would be more offensive, but wtf do I know lol
Wow that's just silliness. Unless...is calling an illegal immigrant an alien offensive? I haven't a clue any more.

Wow that's just silliness. Unless...is calling an illegal immigrant an alien offensive? I haven't a clue any more.
All I know is I can't get impregnated by aliens anymore, but it's OK to get impregnated by supernatural beings. That's the only thing I can think of too, that maybe it's being thought of in reference to immigration status, rather than outer space??

All I know is I can't get impregnated by aliens anymore, but it's OK to get impregnated by supernatural beings. That's the only thing I can think of too, that maybe it's being thought of in reference to immigration status, rather than outer space??
Makes the most sense out of what is total nonsense.

I would never think to film something like that so kudos for doing it in the first place.

Wait did you get a warning for this? My alien impregnating video got pulled from OF and I am at a loss as to why!

Re: brown stuff.. that would be code for poop being offered in pvt for sure. Like that’s what people say when they can’t say scat.

But I agree like - unless you go into a pvt and the girl starts randomly pooping lol … no need to report. We stay in our lane :D

Wait did you get a warning for this? My alien impregnating video got pulled from OF and I am at a loss as to why!
no I tried to upload to IWC, and I couldn't until I changed the word "alien" to "supernatural being". So I guess alien is becoming/ has become a banned word on some sites?

Sorry just chiming in here on a purely language thing... I would imagine it is purely from the popular in the USA term "Illegal aliens". I cannot speak for anywhere else, but that term has no meaning in Australia. If you say aliens, we would assume green/grey guys with big eyes :lol:

Here we have "illegal immigrants" (although technically as a signatory to The 1951 Refugee Convention they are not actually illegal, but that is a discussion for another site I think).

Sorry just chiming in here on a purely language thing... I would imagine it is purely from the popular in the USA term "Illegal aliens". I cannot speak for anywhere else, but that term has no meaning in Australia. If you say aliens, we would assume green/grey guys with big eyes :lol:

Here we have "illegal immigrants" (although technically as a signatory to The 1951 Refugee Convention they are not actually illegal, but that is a discussion for another site I think).
I did notice the US govt changed my Alien Resident number to my “USCIS number” I guess due to stigma around the term alien

Reactions: Vixxen81 and Ozzie_
you'll just have to substitute -
Starman
Galaxy Traveler
Space Raider
Cylon
etc....
or pick any Star Wars character

Reactions: Ozzie_
Am I missing something here? Why would it be against the rules for a model to have the word "dirty" written across her body? That could either mean like "I'm such a dirty girl" (Naughty) or "Dirty my body with your cum" or something like that. 😂 Men on cam sites are often telling models "Talk dirty, bb." So I'm confused why someone would have an issue with a model writing "Dirty" across her own body. It's not like it's an offensive word. Back in the day, a lot of us on MFC had "Write your name on my body" on our tip menu. 🤷‍♀️

"Brown" (If you're referring to poop?) would definitely be a problem though.
There certainly may be some cases that are innocent but a lot of times body writing is used to advertise banned activities to users in a way that is not easily picked up by bots that can search written text. I have seen things like “ass full” (to note they are ready to s**t), “no limits” (to get the user to ask for things I imagine) and the like.

Often it is accompanied by goals or a room memo like the one I linked (this model is advertising scat) or I have seen models use signs like the one below to advertise but refrain from typing it

Attachments

• IMG_2925.jpeg
    IMG_2925.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2888.jpeg
    IMG_2888.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 22
There certainly may be some cases that are innocent but a lot of times body writing is used to advertise banned activities to users in a way that is not easily picked up by bots that can search written text. I have seen things like “ass full” (to note they are ready to s**t), “no limits” (to get the user to ask for things I imagine) and the like.

Often it is accompanied by goals or a room memo like the one I linked (this model is advertising scat) or I have seen models use signs like the one below to advertise but refrain from typing it

Yeah, the example YOU gave is obvious. But it sounds like TheClubist (who hasn’t been back yet in this thread to respond to my questions) jumped to the conclusion that the model is advertising a forbidden activity. I mean, hell, maybe I should be banned for having “brown” in my name… :facepalm: 😂 I’m kidding. That would be RIDICULOUS. And this is the first I’m hearing the term “a brown show.” Lol. Good grief…IF it’s referring to poop…

IMG_4662.jpeg

That nasty shit’s got nothing to do with my reason for naming myself “yummybrownfox.” Lol. I really hope that people who are sitting in models’ rooms, ready to click the “Report” button are at least using their best judgment before doing so.

Yeah, the example YOU gave is obvious. But it sounds like TheClubist (who hasn’t been back yet in this thread to respond to my questions) jumped to the conclusion that the model is advertising a forbidden activity. I mean, hell, maybe I should be banned for having “brown” in my name… :facepalm: 😂 I’m kidding. That would be RIDICULOUS. And this is the first I’m hearing the term “a brown show.” Lol. Good grief…IF it’s referring to poop…

View attachment 98265

That nasty shit’s got nothing to do with my reason for naming myself “yummybrownfox.” Lol. I really hope that people who are sitting in models’ rooms, ready to click the “Report” button are at least using their best judgment before doing so.
Hey I’m sorry - I really was not trying to equate it with you or anyone else on here. My bad

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hey I’m sorry - I really was not trying to equate it with you or anyone else on here. My bad

No, I know you weren't! :)

Reactions: Vixxen81
Status
Not open for further replies.