AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Free Private Show— how to do that in Chaturbate website?😊💕

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2023
Chaturbate Username
lil_popcorn
Hello Community❤️

I have an account on Chaturbate where I accept Private Shows, however I’m planning to offer a free Private Show only for customers who purchase 1 lingerie/sex toy item from my Wish List.

How does a user go on a free Private Show with a customer on Chaturbate?

Thanks so much😁
💋

And don't forget to delete the password. Like me, I used password show for the first time a few years ago and I was surprised that I had 0 visitors for 3 hours. And be careful not to use the same passwords. I also used the same password years ago and was surprised that I had 4 clients in the room. It's funny, but I've learned it over the years.:):joyful::joyful::joyful:

Reactions: lil_popcorn
Upvote 0
Hello Community❤️

I have an account on Chaturbate where I accept Private Shows, however I’m planning to offer a free Private Show only for customers who purchase 1 lingerie/sex toy item from my Wish List.

How does a user go on a free Private Show with a customer on Chaturbate?

Thanks so much😁
💋
You only can do Password Shows for free under your settings by typing a password then update. Then you can give your password to the Users who you want to be in the private show.

Reactions: lil_popcorn
Upvote 0
And don't forget to delete the password. Like me, I used password show for the first time a few years ago and I was surprised that I had 0 visitors for 3 hours. And be careful not to use the same passwords. I also used the same password years ago and was surprised that I had 4 clients in the room. It's funny, but I've learned it over the years.:):joyful::joyful::joyful:
@prizenka WOW! Yes so true. Thank you so much for mentioning it. Had no idea :) :h:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.