AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Wish List— how does it work?🧞‍♂️❤️

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2023
Chaturbate Username
lil_popcorn
Hello Community,

I’ve added 2 wishlists to my Chaturbate profile. I’m hoping viewers can help me build my show up with their support in order to have more items to perform with.

However, I was wondering if models need to give anything in return when customers purchase items on wishlist? Do customers expect the model to give them something in return(pics, videos, a show) when buying wishlist items?

Thank you for the input😊

xoxo💋

Gifts are gifts unless expressly stated by the model. Technically one is not allowed to exchange a live show for anything other than tokens. I would not open that line of discussion, personally.

Most models with a wish list unbox on cam when the sender is in the room. Try it on/out, thank profusely. If it's birthday stuff, set a specific date to unbox gifts and remind people about it.

I caution against using Amazon for wish lists. Buyers could receive tracking emails on your behalf if they use a third party company to send you stuff. Throne.com seems to be the go-to site for ultimate privacy.

Gifts are gifts unless expressly stated by the model. Technically one is not allowed to exchange a live show for anything other than tokens. I would not open that line of discussion, personally.

Most models with a wish list unbox on cam when the sender is in the room. Try it on/out, thank profusely. If it's birthday stuff, set a specific date to unbox gifts and remind people about it.

I caution against using Amazon for wish lists. Buyers could receive tracking emails on your behalf if they use a third party company to send you stuff. Throne.com seems to be the go-to site for ultimate privacy.
@Vixxen81 Cool! Very helpful. Thanks💝

An edit to add on the Amazon wish list. You can add items to a list and request e-cards only without entering any personal info at all other than an email address. It's far less successful but occasionally someone will bite.

I've just started using the currently popular mywishlist dot com site and so far it's fantastic!
It deposits the money into your selected bank account and then you can buy the items yourself.

So it's totally safe in terms of personal info and also avoids the scams like the Amazon one where people make it look like they bought stuff but then refund it.

The autotweets don't seem to always work, but that's my only issue thus far.

I've just started using the currently popular mywishlist dot com site and so far it's fantastic!
It deposits the money into your selected bank account and then you can buy the items yourself.

So it's totally safe in terms of personal info and also avoids the scams like the Amazon one where people make it look like they bought stuff but then refund it.

The autotweets don't seem to always work, but that's my only issue thus far.
@AussieCosplay Cool! Thanks for the information :h:

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Yeah, I've also heard of the Amazon gifting scams where they order something for you and then they get their refund, so I'd stay away from using that. I'll have to try the sites girls mentioned above and I'll come back with feedback. Very nice thread and really helpful for many models.

Status
Not open for further replies.