AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another threaddddd by me! lol

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, about the tattoo idea, I changed my mind.
I'm going to start drawing up ideas for one; it's going to be a tattoo of my mom's full name, her birth date and the day she died, with a rose and a ribbon, maybe?
Hmm, not sure. It'll be some type of design. Maybe a dolphin, because she liked them. Just wanted to give you an update!

AlexLady said:
Just take your time with it and you'll be happy.

^^^This.

Also, try to keep in mind, a tattoo is gonna be on you for life, unless you can pay a shit ton of money to get it removed. Make sure it's something you won't regret in 10 or 20 years.

Yeah, I wanted to say it in the other thread, but didn't want to insult you. This is a much better idea especially since it'll be your first. :) Memorials are rarely regretted and usually only if the tattoo artist makes it look like shit.

Yeah. It's always a very important thing to make sure the artist *can* do the tattoo you want, but especially for memorial ones. This pic is one of the more well known examples of this rule.

mywife-wm.jpg

A perfect example of why a tattoo should never be done directly off a picture.

Instead- turn the pic into a sketch. Give THAT to the tattoo artist.
(Just for those who wonder about the pics that turn into a GOOD tattoo, since I've seen those, and was with my brother when he was talking to his tattoo artist how it's done ^.^)

Cassidy, the dolphin sounds awesome.

That is awesome!

I have two tattoos. Left shoulder is a Prussian eagle. Right shoulder is the globe, eagle, anchor emblem from the US Marine Corps with a scroll banner with their motto "Semper Fidelis" underneath with 2001-2005 in a scroll banner above it, the years I served. Semper Fidelis is latin meaning "always faithful". Don't regret either of them. The only thing that sucks is the red from the beak and feet on the Prussian eagle got absorbed over time so it's only a black ink now, but still looks ok.

JessicaLapin said:
bwhahah..did anyone catch that? Bowser from super mario bros. 2? Hahah
Bowser wasn't even in #2...love it!

Not to be too geeky but the Japanese had a game called Super Mario Bros. 2 and Bowser was indeed a part of it. The SMB2 we have in the US is actually a Japanese game called Doki Doki Panic that was rebranded with Mario characters and then released in the US as a Mario game. That's why SMB2-US had a lot of weird shit like tossing vegetables instead of fireballs.

Figured I'd throw my hat in the ring. This is the one I have on my right leg after the last time I had work done on it. Excuse the blood on the Triforce. I need to go in again soon for the fourth and final pass. It looks much better now that it's healed but I'm too lazy and comfortable to get up and grab my camera. But yeah, I put months of thought and planning into this one before I finally got it started. Went so far as to decide it was going on the right leg because Link is left handed, so his shield is in his right hand.

Attachments

• DSC_2857.jpg
    DSC_2857.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.