AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any 360 MW2 Players, my GT is hotdogsoup

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing too much WoW to have time for it but I play. Thinking about getting Bad Company but it has no couch co-op.

wild_eep said:
Anyone else hopelessly addicted like me?

Gears of War 1 is the only game I play on Live. But I buy pretty much everything and will hook up if you're really that desperate to fill a slot. Imaginatively, my GT is The Cypher 17. Feel free to add me at any time. Except bawksy.

I used to play Gears 1 until I beat it. Then my buddy and I switched to Gears 2. Right now it's Army of Two 40th Day though. I'm totally not going to post my GT here but the rest of you regulars will probably be getting adds from me in a few days.

I would but i hate cod on console and they raped pc gamers so i won't buy till its fixed or dirt cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.