AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any advice on MFC Model Ban?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2019
It was a year ago. I am not 100% why. They said I was warned - I think it was something I did learning to use splitcam - I think perhaps my site name being shown along with my DMCA .PNG I had made to flash while camming. It was a simple mistake if that was what I did wrong. It may have even been because I do taboo Step-Mom fetish although I don't remember doing a private containing that - I have since learned NOT to do any taboo private shows - even if the client calls you Mommy, you can be banned... . Nowadays I just show my stage name and DMCA. I stopped doing private sessions through cam sites because SM banned me for a client calling me Mommy and I didn't report it even though it used to be allowed.

Previously back in 2017-18 I was mentally very unstable due to psych meds and a sexual assault - I lost my mind for a while. That's when I started camming and I was actually warned about some erratic behavior on MFC and a 3 day ban - totally deserved that. Then it was all fine for a long time.

Now in 2022 - I have been in therapy for over a year and I feel very grateful, blessed, and stable for the first time in my life. I'd love to resume at MFC. Is there any chance or should I just focus elsewhere? I only ask because I loved MFC and the customers there. I am truly a different person. I was a dumbass literally and 100% accountable for any mistakes I made. It's so hairy these days - so much is reason for banning.

So I was just wondering - does anyone think writing an apology letter to MFC would make a difference. I would be genuinely serious and truly wanting to read and follow every single rule. I am successful at films but miss camming and have not found the same 'love' on other camsites.. Thanks for any advice.

Sites I've tried:
I do not enjoy camming on CB - I am just too old to draw in the tips there. SM banned me for a client calling me Mommy which sucks I had been on there for years, I do subscriber shows on Loyal Fans and ManyVids to reward and connect with fans. I did not get anyone in my room on camsoda or cams. Stripchat seems ok - I can try to cam regular there. I have not really tried Jasmine or bongacams yet. Any and all advice appreciated very much. I am still trying to find my way as a cam person for the days I don't want to film.. Thanks Rosie!

Last edited:
Oof. MFC bans are typically pretty final - I'm really glad you're doing better.

I'd reach out to support. Worst case they ignore you/say no. I'd explain specifically that you were assaulted and on some meds that made you unstable, explain that you're now no longer on those meds and have been stable for a year with therapy. Specifically say that you will not break any rules and tell them you've read the TOS fully so you can make sure you will be able to follow it. I'd then ask specifically if your case can be escalated to someone higher up. This may not work but it sometimes does help with companies.

Honestly I think the chances are pretty slim. But I'm a "shoot your shot" kinda girl.

Oof. MFC bans are typically pretty final - I'm really glad you're doing better.

I'd reach out to support. Worst case they ignore you/say no. I'd explain specifically that you were assaulted and on some meds that made you unstable, explain that you're now no longer on those meds and have been stable for a year with therapy. Specifically say that you will not break any rules and tell them you've read the TOS fully so you can make sure you will be able to follow it. I'd then ask specifically if your case can be escalated to someone higher up. This may not work but it sometimes does help with companies.

Honestly I think the chances are pretty slim. But I'm a "shoot your shot" kinda girl.
First of all you're so darn cute! l love your avatar. I am very successful in films but I have my days where I am so lonely in my studio and would love cam publicity again. I miss MFC - was my fave. Thank you for the advice - I will reach out and try again. If they say no - I will understand completely and let it go. THANKS!!

I sent them a sincere apology letter. Fingers crossed but it is my mistake and I am unsure what I actually did. So we wait - I will post an update if I get a reply. Either way I respect their decision.

• Hugs
Reactions: mika_kedi
Status
Not open for further replies.