AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any California Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrbaby92FL

Cam Model
Jul 20, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
www.rawrbabyx.com
Im moving to Bakersfield, CA in September & Id like to meet some models in the area. If anyone is looking for models to do shows with, or even just hang out. Let Me Know!

Best Way To Get Ahold Of Me Is Via Email - rawr052992@gmail.com
or MFC mail & on Twitter - RawrBaby92fl

I know that every girl has their own level of security, but I just thought I'd let you know that the section of the forum that you've posted in is NOT private. So if you don't want people to know the city you're going to be living in, it is a huge breach in security. Amber doesn't usually like to delete posts but if you ask her, she might do so or might edit the post for you. If security and location privacy isn't a big deal for you at all, no worries!

Also, here are some threads that might help out!

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... ion+please

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... her+models

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... california

Im not one of those girls that mind. I dont give away what part of a town. but i dont mind people knowing the city Im in. thank you for warning me tho. Im sure some models wouldnt have noticed. but Ive posted this publicly as well as in the model only area.

This is just a thought (call it silly if you like :p).

If you are totally fine with everyone knowing you live in Bakersfield (which is cool), suppose you happen to meet another model who lives in Bakersfield. Now, suppose this other lady does not feel comfortable with people knowing her city. If you are open with your location, it seems like the two of you may have to jump through additional hoops for any public meetups or shows so that people don't catch on that model B is living in the same city as you.

(On that note... I hope you are not moving to the east side! It's a pretty far drive across town :D)

You just say she traveled to you.
Some models live in the same town and set up the whole "Help Me Get There" thing, with token goals and all. but if you look at their Amazon wishlists you see they live less than an hour away from each other. Every model has their own sense of what should be private.

If you live next to a model who doesnt care about letting people know the town they're in (like me), but the other model doesnt want anyone to know even the state they are in. You talk about it before saying your doing a show together.

A little communication goes a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.