AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any Chicago models want to meet for a lesbian cam sesh?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliiboo90

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 14, 2014
Chicago
profiles.myfreecams.com
Hey all! I have been camming on and off on MFC for about a year now and I would love to meet up with another model and go all the way. I did it once before and the difference in money brought in was killer! We went 50/50 on what was made and had a great time. I can host and I'm disease free. I have some toys that we can use as well. Any ladies interested?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 171
Aliiboo90 said:
Hey all! I have been camming on and off on MFC for about a year now and I would love to meet up with another model and go all the way. I did it once before and the difference in money brought in was killer! We went 50/50 on what was made and had a great time. I can host and I'm disease free. I have some toys that we can use as well. Any ladies interested?

It might help if you get verified...

Reactions: Aliiboo90
Aliiboo90 said:
I'm verified now. Any ladies still interested in camming together?
What Steph meant is you should post in the models only part of the forum, not many girls will willingly say where they are in the public area.

Status
Not open for further replies.