AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any colombian models here in this forum?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not aware of any here, I could be wrong though. Welcome to the forums anyway, there's loads of great advice and camaraderie no matter where you're from!

No, we are models in MFC, but our status is not upgraded yet in this forum :-D

Thanks for the friendly welcome here, we did not expect that...

We are on MFC under the screen name XtremeGirls since ~ 2 1/2 months. Before we worked for a different studio under a different screen name. So we are not completely new to the cam world.

Actually we like to post an introduction in the "Models, advertise here" but as long as we are normal members here, we can not start a thread there....

And, we are very happy to have found this forum, one of our regulars pointed us to ambercutie's forum...

Of course you can post there! There are also a couple of introduction threads you should check out. Have fun!

KarmelKiss said:
Of course you can post there! There are also a couple of introduction threads you should check out. Have fun!
Once they have model status they can post in there. I've asked for the additional verification thread to be completed first. ;)

AmberCutie said:
KarmelKiss said:
Once they have model status they can post in there. I've asked for the additional verification thread to be completed first. ;)

Can we make the "Pink and Stink" part of model verification please Amber?? :whistle:

Frankie said:
No offense, but the way you talk ("we" "us") reminds me a lot of The Exorcist. Either way, welcome & enjoy your stay!

I vote you visit them with your crucifix dildo

Jupiter551 said:
Frankie said:
No offense, but the way you talk ("we" "us") reminds me a lot of The Exorcist. Either way, welcome & enjoy your stay!

I vote you visit them with your crucifix dildo

I LOL'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.