AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any help for this strange story?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2015
Hi girls & guys,

I am new here, but I would like to share you a story . I will not mention names or other personal info in respect of story's participants.

2 years ago, I discovered a camgirl. I just visit her as simple guest and after as member, visiting her for a long time, but always in free chat. I wanted some more attention but I was enough fool, asking it with wrong way, and I never take her pvt that moment. I did many mistakes and I was quite obsessive I have to admit. Anyway, after some time, she got disappeared for almost a year. In the beginning of this year she returned in one of her accounts. Then, I tried to approach her, to ask her pvt. Obviously, she didn't remember me. Then, I started to wait in her offline room. I noticed that other members and guests visit her room as well, when she was offline, asking something like dates in that room. I tried to get involved. A member promised me that she has a new account of her and he would give it to me for some credits. Wasted money. Anyway, after some efforts, I got something like a ticket to have access to her out of sites. To be honest, I don't know if i was talking with her or there was someone another who fooled me. I believe that someone exploit me, but I wonder who would be that guy who will be so interested about my life and my passion for her.

Lots of money have been wasted there, to those tickets. Later I discovered that she was logging in that 'meeting place' through spanish IP adresses, at the moment the performer is not from there, according to her bio in her profiles. When I asked her on sites, she denied anything, but in that 'place' she said to not confuse worlds. Moreover, one day when I was in her room, a spanish visit her asking her if she still gets dinner with members/friends and that she has so many friends in spain. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Anyway, this is a part of the story. The other part is when I took her pvt in her accounts. I recieved the totally opposite behaviour. While she was so absolute and offensive in that 'place', she was so cute in her job. I tried to keep a contact only there till the moment that I couldn't buy any more credits, due to some 'controls'. I 've spent a lot for a short period of time. This didn't change her opinion. When I didn't have anymore credits and I asked her to keep the contact, she said that she doesn't want to talk to her, especially for free. She needs 'intimacy' as it is called. Now she bans me with the first word in her account.

On the other hand, I keep waiting in her other offline room. One member of her came one day, telling me that if i need to speak with her, I need to buy a ticket. I toldhim that I can't due to 'controls' and then he said that she doesn't want to talk to me again. The weird is that when those 'guests' visit that room, she is not online. Only once time she was online and she was smiling like she was reading a joke.

I know it is weird story and I am sure u will not have understand many things. The reason of this storyis my passion for her. I can't stop thinking of her, imagine her, dreaming her. I want to be sweet, but when a man has been tortured and has done so many mistakes with her, I react like fool.

I need ur suggestions please. Any help will be appreciated. Consider that I love her so much. Obviously, she doesn't care for me. The problem is that I want to be always in contact with her, like a mad in love person.

I am sure that every single performer hates that. But performers are humans. I didn't love her body, neither I say words to her just for a single night. My weird story proves that I have done anything to prove her my feelings but without results. I have done serious mistakes... I know that I am obsessed with her and she will always watch me as a threat. I need to change that. Maybe I am not lucky or so fool in relationships. Maybe she is not interested but I can't really know with her. One moment she is hot like sun and the rest cold like liquid nitrogen.

Thanks for reading my topic. I don't want to insult anybody and especially not the performer but this think tortures my head for a long time and I really need some other opinions. U r free to comment, but pls, be kind. Any help, advice or effort to get finally a serious connection with this girl will be appreciated.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Amelia Liddell
Delete you cam site account, delete any contact details you have for this model, delete any emails, text messages, pictures, or videos you have of her, throw away anything she may have sent you, get a hobby that's a million miles away from cam sites and join a dating site, innit.

Get over her. If you care as much as you say you do then get over her and never speak to her again as she asked you to do, stop being selfish. You are not entitled to see her or speak to her, especially after she has banned you so drop it.I just can't even grasp why it is so hard to move on and respect someones wishes after they have expressed disinterest.

If you can't remain on cam sites and control yourself, you should perhaps delete your accounts there to help with your self control issues. Maybe get some counseling.

I need ur suggestions please. Any help will be appreciated. Consider that I love her so much.

You don't love her, man. You have a really bad case of infatuation. Take care of yourself and get the hell off camsites.

Hi again! Thanks for the replies and the advices. Each one of you is right.U r right, I confuse date sites with camsites. I know all these things and the solutions. Maybe you don't know that I 've tried all of these. And because I read the word 'infatuation', I didn't know that such passions live for more than 2 years and keep going. Call it better a mad, weird obsession.

Also, it is so funny when u call me selfish bcs I wanted to speak with her. Camsites was the main reason of arguments. I could never understand how is it possible 1000s girls to wait millions members, just to hit pvt or tip with few credits, from which only one percentage ends up to the performer. It is also strange when a member who visits all the time and he invests is 'her great love' but when he notice the reality of camsites (the people who use it as a mean of escape or as an alternative way to get satisfied) and he wants to meet the human behind the glass, then everything is lost and he is 'weird'.

I am sure that world of camsites is very strong and so dark. Such things don't like neither to performers nor to members. It is just a fault win/win mechanism (people always be horny and will need 'variety' and people will always exploit this demand). I guess that u will start to argue with this now, but just see the whole image and tell me if I am wrong.

I just liked this girl in these sites. After all, in date sites girls come for this reason and it is so easy to find someone. I wanted a more difficult adventure and I guess that this performer has a unique combo that it is so hard to find. That's the reason that I don't give up and did all these fool things.

Now, u can continue blame me. Cheers!

We can throw out the fact that you found her on a camsite and the facts remain the same. Let's even pretend for a moment that you DID find her on a dating site even. She's not interested in you. She's done plenty to make that clear. It's not cute or romantic to keep chasing. This isn't a "strange story". It's cliche. Dude gets rebuffed by woman he sees as an object. Dude keeps trying to get object. Put down the boombox man.

A little cute fluffy bunny dies painfully somewhere any time another thread like this appears on this forum. Mind that, guys, cuz it's so unfair :(

And Elmer starts creating threads like this non-stop now...

elmer.jpg

Call it better a mad, weird obsession.
That is exactly what I would call it. But that in itself is not that bad. A 14 year old Just fell in "love" with Phoebe Cates years ago. Still feel the same emotions (though not as strong) when I think of her from time to time. Still Google her every now and again to see if there is any new info on her.

But this feeling does not excuse me if I show up at her estate and start knocking on her door because I want to know her better. That shit is dark.

Also, it is so funny when u call me selfish bcs I wanted to speak with her...It is also strange when a member who visits all the time and he invests is 'her great love' but when he notice the reality of camsites (the people who use it as a mean of escape or as an alternative way to get satisfied) and he wants to meet the human behind the glass, then everything is lost and he is 'weird'.
If you try to speak with her after she has made it clear that she wants you to piss off unless you are tipping, then selfish is exactly what it is.

You may want to meet the "human behind the glass"; but if you can't understand that this is a situation where this person needs to want to meet you as well, then you may have run off the rails here (psychologically speaking).

She sold you a performance. Your feelings are one-sided and delusional.

Last edited:
As much as I feel sad when I see these kind of threads (and this feeling of sadness appears more often than buses on here!) I always feel the person asking for "advice" generally just ignores it unless its what they want to hear and often just try to rationalise their increasing erratic behavior

I worry about these people, the line between fantasy and reality hasn't just become blurred, I don't think it actually exists for them and they will get hurt and manipulated till the cows come home

I always feel the person asking for "advice" generally just ignores it unless its what they want to hear and often just try to rationalise their increasing erratic behavior
Could.Not.Agree.More.

I have spent the last few weeks having long IM's and Skypes with a guy like OP. Started out trying to reason with him. Hoping to befriend this old guy, and help him understand "She just wants you to leave her alone." I have made my point with him repeatedly, and he usually winds up agreeing with me and vowing to stay away. But the next day he is right back at it. He can not stay away.

The reason? He has feelings. And these feelings are all that matter to him. He does not care about hers, or the months of stress he put her through before she put her foot down. Only his feelings. Self absorbed. Selfish to the core.

He will exaggerate medical problems for sympathy. He will threaten suicide to make her feel guilty. He will threaten to post pics and vids to try and hurt her.

I've completely given up on trying to help this guy through it. Now I am in play-along mode. If he bitches about her, I agree and chime in with my own complaints. If I am made privy to details that I think will worsen his mental state, I share them with him. If I can't steer him away from the edge, I may as well see if I can't push him over it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.