AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any ideas of creative things to do for a tip goal?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait, u r a dude. I don't think this will work for you but maybe someone else.I have found that wet tee shirts work surprisingly well. Wear a tight white tank or tee and white panties and pour even warm water. It's a different kind of sexy, they even like it when I already was standing there nude for hours. Guys make no sense lol.
I have seen guys have viewers tell jokes to try and make the model laugh. For some reason that makes people tip. Also tricks with your cock. Like hanging a towel on it or making it wave at people. Anything goofy seems to work

Reactions: Bambi Montclair
Just watched another version of this and it's hilarious!!!! As you say @Miss_Lollipop I might give it a go with a strap-on, hehe!

Please let us know if you do it - I'll cum watch and chuck tokens at you too!

Reactions: Alex_M_21
I'm literally laughing out loud at the idea of both male models and female models with strap-ons doing dick in the box ..

I'll probably chuckle at this though randomly all afternoon.

stop/start tips I've seen done with male models .
I'm endlessly amused by dick "helicopters" but I'm a straight chick- so idk?
maybe something like- choose my lube? and have something really weird in it like applesauce or mayo- like a tip goal- hit goal and whichever had the most votes when its go time you go with that one?
mute/un-mute would work fine for a guy
check out the games thread and adapt some of them?

Hmm maybe do a funky dance each tip goal reached? Like the chicken dance, macar... maca..macaroni.. idk how to spell Macarena lol. Guess it depends on if you wanna stay sexual the whole time or if you're down to clown. Personally I like having fun with it as well as the sexy bits.

I crack out hand puppets... and apologize profusely afterwards haha. Actually learning ventriloquism would be super cool though.

If you're trying to keep things more sexual and less funny I would focus on highlighting your body rather than talents (singing, dancing, whatever) if that makes any sense? Think about things your audience might find sexy, maybe you have nice arm or leg muscles, abs, or lips. If I were you I would consider acts not involving your "goods", becuse in my expierence that lends to a longer, more interesting/ active show. You could flex muscles, lift weights, or lotion your body. Body paints are fun even if you're not an artist! Depending on your audience, licking or mouth play with different objects could work. Some sites have rules regarding using non-sex toys but usually those rules only apply to using let's say, a banana in ones ass, so you should be safe! There are all sorts of sensual foods, cherries, whip cream, popsicles, get creative! Also Sophiasophia mentioned dick tricks, I think that's a great idea! To expand on that though, I've seen guys break through tissues or paper with their hard on's! :giggle: I don't know if you have any sex toys but making an event out of adding a cock ring, or just using a toy might be fun! I hope this gives you some inspiration! Best of luck!

@Miss_Lollipop OMG, the strap on. You're fucking genius! You definitely need to do this. Right now I'm chuckling at the thought of a virtual ACF-dick-in-a-box-flashmob on MFC. :giggle:

Alex, what about the classical firefighter/policeman stripping routine? Or any costume really. Idk if your audience would be into it, but everytime I check the male cams on chaturbate it's always just guys in various states of undress and/or jerking off. I feel like adding ANY props/ costumes would already make you stand out and switch things up. Ofc my perception might be wrong, cause I don't watch male cams too often.

@Miss_Lollipop OMG, the strap on. You're fucking genius! You definitely need to do this. Right now I'm chuckling at the thought of a virtual ACF-dick-in-a-box-flashmob on MFC. :giggle:

Alex, what about the classical firefighter/policeman stripping routine? Or any costume really. Idk if your audience would be into it, but everytime I check the male cams on chaturbate it's always just guys in various states of undress and/or jerking off. I feel like adding ANY props/ costumes would already make you stand out and switch things up. Ofc my perception might be wrong, cause I don't watch male cams too often.

I'm so in love with the idea of a mfc dick in a box flashmob. You have no idea.

Reactions: lightbulbee
ride a dildo in all possible positions and places. Kitchen, living room, bathroom i ride mine on a mirror so they can see the reflection of my pussy/ass on in they love it :h:

Reactions: Alinamarie
Status
Not open for further replies.