AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any Mama's Out There??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2015
Hello Im about to sign up with MFC in a few weeks and start camming. One little tiny problem though. Im a mom. I have a 2 1/2 year old little boy. His father got laid off at work and it has been really rough ever since. So I'm trying up camming. But i am TERRIFIED of my child making noise while I'm trying to work! Obviously he can't stay silent all day, and I will be in a different room with the door closed, but I am curious if there are any other cam mommas out there and what you girls do? I can't afford daycare, his father says he will watch him during the day, and take him out in the backyard but I am planning on working around 10+ hours a day.. if thats possible. He can't be outside all day, i wouldn't want him outside all day. I can't find anything online about Moms who cam, so will any ladies give me ANY tips/tricks?? I do not want anyone knowing I am a mother simply for the safety of my child. Thank you So much in advance!

I have a 2 1/2 year old as well!

I work from 10pm-4am every night, then sleep in while my hubby takes care of the little one during the morning. I wake up during her nap time, hubby and I have time to hang out, then the rest of the day is family time until she is in bed and I start camming at 10.

Camming at night has worked the best for me. Especially since I don't have to worry about her running around and screaming. Yay terrible twos haha.

macgirlxo said:
I can't find anything online about Moms who cam (...) I do not want anyone knowing I am a mother

Please don't take this the wrong way, I don't mean to disrespect you or be rude, but I don't understand how you're achieving your goal of stopping people from knowing you're a mother when you keep posting about being a mother; and I don't understand how you can reasonably expect other cam models who are mothers to post on a public forum about their children and how they handle their children, when everything you've said about yourself and your situation SHOULD mean that you wouldn't be willing to do that very thing.

I think you would have an easier time getting information if you got verified and checked out the models only section.

I think you may want to consider re-registering under a new name, completely distancing your public persona from this account and these posts where you've stated publicly that you are a mother, and then getting yourself verified so that you can look in the models only section and/or repost these questions in a space that is a little less public.

Haha, thank you so much jessie! Very informative!

And again, to the next girl I am not using this user name as my Cam name... how else would people know that it was me?? ..... I don't understand? Thanks! :)

Also, how will streamate/live jasmine know that I am a Mother because of this?? If they do oh well, who cares it really shouldn't make that much of a difference to the people that like me. So thank you for taking some of that stress away and making me realize that! but.. i still don't get how "macgirl" is going to do anything, so if you have any tips that I'm missing that would be great!

I'm a Mommy of two and it's impossible to cam when they are home. They know how to unlock the doors and everything haha. My kids are older though (4 and 6) so I just cam while they are in school or at night after they have gone to sleep. You're lucky to have your husband to help. Maybe just cam during the day for like 2 hours at a time, while he takes your child to the park, the store, etc., and then maybe do the rest of your shift at night after your child goes to bed. It's also good to go on at different times because you will come across different types of people in your rooms, and hopefully new tippers hehe.

Has anyone recommended you try Clips4Sale yet? It's easier to get more done in less time, less risk of noise from kiddo, it's much easier to refilm a 5 minute clip than to get interrupted in the middle of a live show, and you can keep making sales from one video versus a live show you only get paid once for.

As a mother to a freshly turned 2 year old, I'd HIGHLY recommend you try out a non-live site to maximize your time and earning potential. With camming, you have to put in consistent hours and it's generally harder to recover lost income if you can't work or get interrupted. If you're filming, then you can do your filming during naptime, set it to upload right before kiddo wakes up, and then have it finished uploading and ready to be posted by the time kiddo goes to bed. That's the system I use. It allows me to be there for my son all day while he's awake but still leaves me enough time to work. No there's no down time for me at all, but I get to be with him and work without stressing about needing a babysitter or what I would do to keep working if he got sick or hurt.

Rose said:
Has anyone recommended you try Clips4Sale yet? It's easier to get more done in less time, less risk of noise from kiddo, it's much easier to refilm a 5 minute clip than to get interrupted in the middle of a live show, and you can keep making sales from one video versus a live show you only get paid once for.

As a mother to a freshly turned 2 year old, I'd HIGHLY recommend you try out a non-live site to maximize your time and earning potential. With camming, you have to put in consistent hours and it's generally harder to recover lost income if you can't work or get interrupted. If you're filming, then you can do your filming during naptime, set it to upload right before kiddo wakes up, and then have it finished uploading and ready to be posted by the time kiddo goes to bed. That's the system I use. It allows me to be there for my son all day while he's awake but still leaves me enough time to work. No there's no down time for me at all, but I get to be with him and work without stressing about needing a babysitter or what I would do to keep working if he got sick or hurt.
You beat me to it. Yup C4S has saved my ass!

I'm a model and mother of 2 both toddlers. Once in awhile they can be heard when they get really loud, but for the most part I don't have any issues. I put up a baby gate to keep them from being directly next to the bedroom door and I set up a fan just outside the bedroom door which drowns out noise well. Also maybe playing low music would help drastically too, I haven't done that yet, but am considering it. I keep a phone near me on vibrate and if the kids start playing too loud I text my husband to get them out a new toy or something. And if anyone does hear, you can easily explain the noise (neighbors, tv in living room, you live in an apartment complex, etc...)

macgirlxo you will work it out, and give camming a go, it is obvious you are doing your research before. Being a mother and this type of work can go well together, as you can arrange more time with family. You should get some good tips here before you start and can get verified. 10+ hours will give you a great start if you and your husband can arrange that, work hard and you can cut it down later on.

I would guess that there are as many mothers who cam, as say singles who cam. Most mothers I know (those I know are mothers) time camming late night or during the day with children away, and I know of many who use a studio too (they trade income for convenience/ security?). Most do well enough out of camming to do it for longer than the average model, it seems to fit better than a 9-5 job. Finding time to sleep or real time for yourself and family will be your main problem, but that is motherhood.

As a member my only rule for models who are mothers, is not to breach their child's security. This is best done in two ways, protecting your own, and only general/ topical chat about children should the topic arise. Long term models in particular can get lazy with long term member friends. You need not hide the fact that you have family, but it is irrelevant to the work.

When a member asks about a models real life what he usually wants to know is where he/ she as a member fits in for you besides the token exchange, what is he/ she trading their free time and money for. Often too it is just chat, the member is simply entertaining themselves with such questions.
Maintain your privacy, but what you share must be close to honest/ honest, for the most part too much deception doesn't work too well on cam; it shows, members sense it.

Speak about what you are passionate about, for example if your child is ill and wont sleep, you 'can' say so but when conversation leads to the personal keep details to a minimum. For the example you may want to keep cam time short, your conversation would go towards quick spending, sympathy spending, some kind or reward for someone meeting targets early. Of course you could do that by simply saying that you want off cam fast tonight, then spend a while answering questions on why.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Debra Kadabra
Love this forum :) This topic is 3 months old, but you guys keep posting your piece of advice here. So sweet of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.