AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any other true crime nerds here?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't get on with staircase may go back to it its in my watch list half watched lol

I'm having a similar problem with the show. I've heard good things about it, the trailer was interesting enough, and I've listened to some True Crime podcasts that have touched on the case, but for whatever reason I just can't stay focused when watching this.

literally I watch this stuff every damn day haha I wish I could watch it with people in my cam room with out freaking them out ha

Depending on the day or what is on the guide. I have easily fallen prey to just tossing ID on and letting it run all day.

Just saw a trailer for HBO's "The Case Against Adnan Syed" which is following the very case that made Serial the podcast famous. Personally, I'm one of the people that thinks Adnan did it, but the case that put him away is flawed. Most of my friends and Co-workers are staunchly in favor of his being innocent.

I'm having a similar problem with the show. I've heard good things about it, the trailer was interesting enough, and I've listened to some True Crime podcasts that have touched on the case, but for whatever reason I just can't stay focused when watching this.

Depending on the day or what is on the guide. I have easily fallen prey to just tossing ID on and letting it run all day.

Just saw a trailer for HBO's "The Case Against Adnan Syed" which is following the very case that made Serial the podcast famous. Personally, I'm one of the people that thinks Adnan did it, but the case that put him away is flawed. Most of my friends and Co-workers are staunchly in favor of his being innocent.

I'll have to look this up I'm English so don't have that channel

This ones on Netflix?

I watched it!!! Those parents, especially the mom should have been charged with child negligence at the very least. She knew her daughter was being manipulated and raped and still ran away to him. What really kills me is when thr kid ran away the second time her parents didn't even report it because they were more concerned with their appearance in the community than the safety of their own child. I really hope these people are just crazy stupid because that's the only way I could see them having any kind of excuse.

Just watched Dont Fuck With Cats on Netflix OMFG insane but a great watch.
I watched a different documentary on that guy. What an A-hole. It got me so fired up, that I have decided not to watch the DFWC one on Netflix. Grrr... I won't say what I'd like to do to that guy.

Reactions: Skirmante696
I have been watching The Chapter on youtube, it's this dude that goes through cases and it's so good. I can't watch some of the unsolved ones because they make my heart hurt a lot. [omg and Deadly Women? best show]
Yeah, deadly women is good :) I can't watch the unsolved ones either, they drive me nuts.

Reactions: GoddessKaeli
Anyone have any favorite YouTubers that cover True Crime stories? A few of my favs are Kendall Rae, Stephanie Harlowe, and Joshua Miles!
Stephanie is my current favorite. There long and in depth. But her voice is very comforting. I really really liked Cayliegh Elise. She has a few different topics she covered. But she stopped making videos.
There are so many good youtube true crime channels.

Kendall Rae is great for a quick synopsis of a case. The podcast is good to. " mile higher podcast"
And i discovered Joshua miles through stephanie Harlow. But currently stephanie is my favorite atm.
I believe one of the above posters is talking about the channel "that chapter" . the scottish kid that says tree instead of three? I've been watching him a lot.

Danelle hallan is really good to. And Rob mcgraven. Shauna Rae is okay to. Gawd i am way to into true crime.

Mostly id recommend checking out Cayliegh Elise' channel. Its my favorite of all of them.

Reactions: GoddessKaeli
I'm watching I am a Killer, on netflix. It's incredibly emotionally heavy, but also very interesting. I recommend to those who would not be depressed by it. I always find it really sad to hear about some of the folks who didn't really have much of a chance in life. The case of David Barnett, literally brought tears to my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.