AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any written short erotica?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LexxLuxe

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 22, 2017
Ohio
Twitter Username
@lexxi_luxe
MFC Username
lexxiluxe
Streamate Username
lexxiluxe
Chaturbate Username
lexxiluxe
i am looking for a website or book with short...very short like 200-500 word erotica stories. Also I can't find any Joi script type posts. I need to lean how to do Joi and SPH and also I am terrible at dirty talk. I am sure u guys know that in real life we don't need to dirty talk to get a guy hard generally. I have figured out that my dirty talk in real life in responce to the question, do you want to have sex babe?" Consists of one word, "yes" ...then he is hard and ready to go. During sex, my vagine pretty much does all the work so I have no idea how to sound sexy while talking dirty. I have searched the Internet for written scrips etc but can only find paid sites or videos. People that want Joi and smh and the like want very specific things. Any help would be appreciated . If you are feeling especially generous, a Joi or SPH post you wrote yourself would be great, I would be willing to offline tip you . Thanks

• Helpful!
Reactions: Marley Magdalene
Your teasing about erotic content won't work on me...offering money for dirty talk is just pitiful. It only shows how boring you are, and how very little imagination you have to excite anyone really is.

Take that warm, excited vagine, play with it right now, do it slowly I want to see and hear your every wave of excitement run over you; that tensed up body showing me what you just can't hide.

Dirty talk is about being brave, free-styling, observing a partner and chasing a reaction... don't script it, practice it.
That is my 2 cents on dirty talk anyway.

Reactions: RadventureFrankie
Status
Not open for further replies.