AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anybody know anything about CamrGirls?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorMarie_56

Deactivated Account
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 17, 2015
I was contacted by this new site called CamrGirls a couple days ago. They have some (limited) details on their site but I wanted to ask on here if anyone knew anything about them.

Sent an email in with a few questions, will let you girls know what I find out.

Does anyone know more info about this yet? I saw someone tweet about them and went to their Twitter and it was just RTs of a ton of girls saying the exact same thing, over and over and over.

I went to their site and it seemed to just have a sign up thing but doesn't actually say anything about what it will be. :/

Does anyone know more info about this yet? I saw someone tweet about them and went to their Twitter and it was just RTs of a ton of girls saying the exact same thing, over and over and over.

I went to their site and it seemed to just have a sign up thing but doesn't actually say anything about what it will be. :/

When you give them your name and email [as a model wanting to sign up] the very next screen is this.
Screenshot - 2_11_2016 , 2_36_54 AM.png

Clicking on the twitter symbol auto fills out that tweet you see over and over on their timeline.

By the way, if anyone wants to help me with referrals, click this screen shot.
Screenshot - 2_11_2016 , 2_39_34 AM.png
My cam name on their site is SnuggleTimes at Rae.Roxxy@mailinator.com. Come support me after it gets launched!

I am TOTALLY going for that $2,000 grand prize! :p

Edit: ps. Nothing says class like an email verification that just takes you to a picture on Instagram.

Screenshot - 2_11_2016 , 2_48_40 AM.png

Last edited:
This is multi level marketing. Like Amway.

When you give them your name and email [as a model wanting to sign up] the very next screen is this.
View attachment 60582

Clicking on the twitter symbol auto fills out that tweet you see over and over on their timeline.

By the way, if anyone wants to help me with referrals, click this screen shot.
View attachment 60583
My cam name on their site is SnuggleTimes at Rae.Roxxy@mailinator.com. Come support me after it gets launched!

I am TOTALLY going for that $2,000 grand prize! :p

Edit: ps. Nothing says class like an email verification that just takes you to a picture on Instagram.

View attachment 60584

I kind of assumed something like that was happening. I was just hoping someone actually KNEW something about the site (what kind of site is it? Content? Live cam? Texting? Fan sites?) It seems so weird that they don't seem to have any further info available on their site.

And that tweet contest seems awful. Great idea but having all the tweets be identical just looks like spam/bots.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry

We are building an innovative new way for girls in the industry to connect with their fans. Girls create a profile where they can list their videos, picture sets, and items (clothing etc). Members create their own profiles and connect with the girls. That’s the very basics.

We are still in the building process so we also want your feedback to help us shape the site. If you have any input on what you would like us to build, please let us know.

- Emily

Last edited:
I kind of assumed something like that was happening. I was just hoping someone actually KNEW something about the site (what kind of site is it? Content? Live cam? Texting? Fan sites?) It seems so weird that they don't seem to have any further info available on their site.

And that tweet contest seems awful. Great idea but having all the tweets be identical just looks like spam/bots.

Content. No live cam. We are exploring texting but likely not to start with. See my previous message posted a few minutes ago.

To be honest, we kinda went with a "mystery" feel to the landing page to encourage people to signup.

Thanks for the feedback on the Twitter messages. The app we are using doesn't allow us to rotate or offer different Tweet templates. BUT we could change them every now and then. You have a great point. It does look spammy and we certainly don't want that!

- Emily

Sooo Emily.
Who is Lacey? Because someone named Lacey said they were running this thing when they DMed me from y'alls twitter account. >.>

I am really confused why people would sign up for something kept a mystery.

To be honest, we kinda went with a "mystery" feel to the landing page to encourage people to signup.

As someone who has been in the industry for 3 years, this is simply my opinion, but making it a mystery to encourage people to sign up seems like a poor move. Why would any business person (which is what we are) sign up for something without knowing what they're signing up for?

As a site that claims to be "all about the girls" I feel like you're missing a lot of things that girls in this industry need to feel comfortable with a new site.

Thanks for the feedback on the Twitter messages. The app we are using doesn't allow us to rotate or offer different Tweet templates. BUT we could change them every now and then. You have a great point. It does look spammy and we certainly don't want that!
It would help your own twitter account look less spammy if you didn't retweet each one. Very unnecessary.

Reactions: SexySteph and Gen
Content. No live cam. We are exploring texting but likely not to start with. See my previous message posted a few minutes ago.

- Emily

When's the launch date? In all due respect, not going to do any promotion until it's launched, I can see what the platform is and I see some real feedback from real models, *BUT* if the platform is good and not a complete ghost town, I've got ridiculous amount of model traffic looking for sexting sites.

By the way, I agree with the girls. The "Mystery" approach really doesn't work for the webmasters either ;)

We are building an innovative new way for girls in the industry to connect with their fans. Girls create a profile where they can list their videos, picture sets, and items (clothing etc). Members create their own profiles and connect with the girls. That’s the very basics.

We are still in the building process so we also want your feedback to help us shape the site. If you have any input on what you would like us to build, please let us know.

- Emily

What is the innovative part? That sounds like MyGirlFund, ManyVids, ExtraLunchMoney. I like all of those sites so something similar sounds good, just wondering what separates CamrGirls and makes you different. If you share some more details it would be easier to give input I think!

As someone who has been in the industry for 3 years, this is simply my opinion, but making it a mystery to encourage people to sign up seems like a poor move. Why would any business person (which is what we are) sign up for something without knowing what they're signing up for?

As a site that claims to be "all about the girls" I feel like you're missing a lot of things that girls in this industry need to feel comfortable with a new site.

This is a very good point. But keep in mind, anything we have up at this point is just the prelaunch. It's not the actual final site.

- Emily

When's the launch date? In all due respect, not going to do any promotion until it's launched, I can see what the platform is and I see some real feedback from real models, *BUT* if the platform is good and not a complete ghost town, I've got ridiculous amount of model traffic looking for sexting sites.

By the way, I agree with the girls. The "Mystery" approach really doesn't work for the webmasters either ;)

Spring/summer this year. So, the next few months.

We completely understand not being willing to promote until we are live. Only a narrow amount of girls/webmasters are going to be willing to do promotion prior to a launch.

- Emily

What is the innovative part? That sounds like MyGirlFund, ManyVids, ExtraLunchMoney. I like all of those sites so something similar sounds good, just wondering what separates CamrGirls and makes you different. If you share some more details it would be easier to give input I think!

We will be similar to MGF, MV, and ELM in many ways. Different in others.

We completely understand that we will be the "new" site that nobody trusts. We will have the least traffic to start out with. There will be bugs with our launch. And in our honest opinion that's our advantage. Why? Because we have to try harder. We have to provide the best support there is, period.

In addition, we are partnering with a few girls in the industry so we have people on our team with real experience with the marketplaces that are out there. Many sites do some shady things. Others just do things that are annoying. We hope to be the site that's all about the girls. We aren't building this for webmasters. We aren't building this for studios. We aren't even building this for members (we feel members will go where the girls are). We are building this for the girls. Plain and simple.

- Emily

Reactions: Serenity_Tam
We hope to be the site that's all about the girls. We aren't building this for webmasters. We aren't building this for studios. We aren't even building this for members (we feel members will go where the girls are). We are building this for the girls. Plain and simple.
Do you have any actual cam girls on your team/staff? I'm not talking about girls who have "partnered up" for promotion, but ones whom are part of the whole process with input on how things should operate.

We will be similar to MGF, MV, and ELM in many ways. Different in others.

We completely understand that we will be the "new" site that nobody trusts. We will have the least traffic to start out with. There will be bugs with our launch. And in our honest opinion that's our advantage. Why? Because we have to try harder. We have to provide the best support there is, period.

In addition, we are partnering with a few girls in the industry so we have people on our team with real experience with the marketplaces that are out there. Many sites do some shady things. Others just do things that are annoying. We hope to be the site that's all about the girls. We aren't building this for webmasters. We aren't building this for studios. We aren't even building this for members (we feel members will go where the girls are). We are building this for the girls. Plain and simple.

- Emily

If this doesn't work out, you should try politics, because you just said a whole lot without actually saying much of anything :giggle:

I'm mostly teasing but will keep an eye on the launch! What you have said sounds good.

Spring/summer this year. So, the next few months.

We completely understand not being willing to promote until we are live. Only a narrow amount of girls/webmasters are going to be willing to do promotion prior to a launch.

- Emily

If you want to do some guest blogging in the interim (And unravel the 'mystery') I would love to feature some of your content on my site, *AS* guest blogging, but as far as getting added to all the directory pages, one of those things where I'd want to see the finished product and get some performer feedback.

Can't wait to see the product though, especially with that generous affiliate program. I list all those phone sex sites for the sake of being comprehensive and add value for the traffic, but I can't monetize any of that traffic outside of cross-selling. Would love to see some solid sexting platforms that I can actually monetize. *SO* I'm really anxious to see what you come up with ;)

And seriously, if you want to do some guest blogging, Google's been loving me when it comes to that kind of content. Info@webcamstartup.com or message me over on this forum.

Do you have any actual cam girls on your team/staff? I'm not talking about girls who have "partnered up" for promotion, but ones whom are part of the whole process with input on how things should operate.

There are 4 people on our team. 3 of us (myself included) are former cam girls (one is a guy who did shows with his girlfriend). We are all no longer active.

Essentially we all became friends through camming and about 6 months ago started working on this project.

- Emily

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
If this doesn't work out, you should try politics, because you just said a whole lot without actually saying much of anything :giggle:

I'm mostly teasing but will keep an eye on the launch! What you have said sounds good.

Well I was my class president in highschool!!! :D

In all seriousness though, I don't mean to be vague or anything. We are building the site and things are constantly changing as we get feedback from girls and members. We had our initial idea and before beginning reached out to those in the industry that we knew to try to get their input. We purposely want to remain flexible. We do NOT want make promises we can't keep.

- Emily

Reactions: Gen
If you want to do some guest blogging in the interim (And unravel the 'mystery') I would love to feature some of your content on my site, *AS* guest blogging, but as far as getting added to all the directory pages, one of those things where I'd want to see the finished product and get some performer feedback.

Can't wait to see the product though, especially with that generous affiliate program. I list all those phone sex sites for the sake of being comprehensive and add value for the traffic, but I can't monetize any of that traffic outside of cross-selling. Would love to see some solid sexting platforms that I can actually monetize. *SO* I'm really anxious to see what you come up with ;)

And seriously, if you want to do some guest blogging, Google's been loving me when it comes to that kind of content. Info@webcamstartup.com or message me over on this forum.

This is certainly something we may be interested in, and Lacey or I will reach out to you about this. Thanks!

- Emily

There are 4 people on our team. 3 of us (myself included) are former cam girls (one is a guy who did shows with his girlfriend). We are all no longer active.

Essentially we all became friends through camming and about 6 months ago started working on this project.

- Emily
As former cam people it may be helpful to share your cam names. As you know we are more likely to trust people from within our industry.
>.>

As former cam people it may be helpful to share your cam names. As you know we are more likely to trust people from within our industry.
>.>
I agree with this a lot. We've seen people very realistically claim to be former cam persons running something for camgirls (in that case it was a promoter claiming to be a camgirl) and later discovered it was just some creepy dude trying to get free stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.