AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

anyone else struggle with being lesbian and camming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2017
US
Twitter Username
@mercurymelonss
Streamate Username
Mercurythemelonss
Chaturbate Username
Mercurymelonss
its not so much a struggle with me, however when it gets down to truly being turned on, i have to admit, its not always true lol i prefer vibrators over dildos! although most of my clients rather me use them. i cant wait til i get an Hitachi...just finding out what they were and how magical they are ^__^ but o another note, really curious to see if im the only one with this issue? i know a lot of girls put "bisexual" as a preference but we all know they're mostly for show, not for real.

its not so much a struggle with me, however when it gets down to truly being turned on, i have to admit, its not always true lol i prefer vibrators over dildos! although most of my clients rather me use them. i cant wait til i get an Hitachi...just finding out what they were and how magical they are ^__^ but o another note, really curious to see if im the only one with this issue? i know a lot of girls put "bisexual" as a preference but we all know they're mostly for show, not for real.
I would hesitate to assume that the women who say they are bisexual are saying it "just for show," that's kind of a messed up assumption...

Anyway I don't think you're the only one who prefers to use vibes versus penetrative toys, considering most of us with vulvas don't get off with penetration alone. And this has little to do with sexual orientation, more to do with anatomy.

I agree so much with mollie.

I'd you don't want to do penetration on a given night like just say no. Establish your boundaries, it's something you should do regardless of your orientation. You set your own rules. If you don't want to penetrate yourself then dont.

As a great big ol homo there is nothing shittier for me to hear than the assumption bi girls are just for show. This industry draws a lot of open minded people, it would make sense there are a lot of bisexual ladies. The few hetero girls I know are up front and do/Did very well so I don't even see there being some kind of benefit for misrepresenting their sexuality. Most don't even read profiles

I think the assumption that girls aren't actually bi is fairly inaccurate. I know 4 other cam girls in real life and we all like pussy. The idea that bisexual/pansexual women aren't as common as we are is a giant issue so please don't make assumptions about us. The idea that women are bi/pansexual for male attention is a stereotype that hurts us a lot and I have never in my life met a woman that identified as bi/pansexual for male attention. I have met women who are flat out straight, openly call themselves straight and when they kiss other girls when they get drunk are flat out about the fact that they are doing it for their male partners enjoyment. But I have never met a woman that identified as bi/pan that gave me any reason to believe they were full of shit.

These stereotypes hurt us when it comes to trying to date women, these stereotypes hurt us in the way of male harassment etc.

I'm sure you meant nothing cruel or mean and that it was just an innocent remark to you but I urge you to think about these types of comments and how they effect people before making them. Even if there are women on cam saying they are bi for attention calling attention to them does those of us that are truly attracted to women a disservice.

That being said do shows that make you comfortable. If you don't like doing dildo shows don't do them. Tell guys you only have rabbit vibes and cant do riding shows or if its the titty bounce they are after I have a way of grinding on my lelo wand that gives them what they want. I charge a premium for penetration so in the private shows (I cam on SM) I only do clit toys. and generally when guys are typing "ride bb" they are just fine with me grinding my lelo toy as long as my tits bounce.

i clearly stated the sole purpose of this thread, but might've given it the wrong tone. For that, i'd correct it. so here's a re explanation...

well of course i do shows i prefer, not what im asked. i was simply stating that i prefer not to penetrate. if i offended anyone with my "assumption" i apologize but i only say that because i've seen plenty of cam girls(personal friends) claim bisexual and not be, just enjoy the attention of a guy thinking they'd do a girl. no hate intended with this thread...obviously. i want to know if there are other cam girls who have no interest in men(i.e. Lesbians) but cam anyway, and may or may not struggle with the attraction part.

Being attracted to your viewers is absolutely unnecessary to the job. You don't need to be attracted to the people you're masturbating in front of, and most of them won't care one way or the other about it. But if you don't feel like masturbating every time you work, heck, don't. Have some nights you do, and some nights where you do something else - oil, ice, body painting, hot wax, spanks, member's name written on you in marker, etc.

I don't even take out my tits in private and do fine, you'll be alright with no penetration or penetration only when you want. My motto is "if you're comfortable, they're comfortable." Do what you want and not only will you be happier/wanting to work more but you'll also get people who enjoy what you enjoy coming around more often.

As far as girls claiming they're bi when they're not... you're not wrong. I've ran into quite a few in my life, some of them were camgirls who were gay for pay. It is what it is. I'm for real pansexual, not just for pay, and there are a lot of us out there. :) Honestly, if you want to say you're lesbian on cam then go for it. If you want to roleplay that you like cock for money, go for it. If you want to go bi for pay... do it! There is nothing wrong with pretending and there is nothing wrong with being honest, depends on what route you want to go personally. ^_^

I penetrate only when I want to and mainly use a wand in most of my shows. I tell them I cum much harder with this toy then the other, which is true. Usually they agree to stay and view. I also have them pay more for penetration.

You can also use your attraction to girls as a benefit. I bonded with more members over our common interest in pussy and me going into complete detail why I love pussy more then cocks sometimes. I don't ever talk down about cock, cause I do like it too. Talking about how amazing it is when you first touch her clit, she squirms a little bit and lets out this gasps for air. She looks into your eyes while you feel her get wetter.

bi/lesbian gals have a lot in common with straight/bi dudes. Use it to your advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.