AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it a scam? Or possible? Unlikely?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about imitation crab meat?

I'd say these - at least that's what I've seen marketed as crab sticks.....
View attachment 97342

ETA: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_stick - has fish meat manufactured to resemble crab meat :yikes:
if you see it called "krab" anywhere, it's usually chipped or ripped up crab sticks like this
I explained what fake crab was way earlier in the thread. Is this how one learns someone has you on ignore?
i think it's just hard to keep up with all the text, we get pretty fast responses when it comes to food! :D

So crab sticks are a scam hahaha just trying to get back to the OP

I refuse to call it anything else but "imitation crab." 😂 Because that's what it is, and that's literally what it says on the packaging at Wegmans (and other grocery stores)...telling folks that it's imitation. Lol. I've bought it before as something to snack on and hold me over for a bit while I was out and about (I have to be munching on something every few hours...I cannot go hours without eating like other people can).

Screenshot 2023-08-17 222701.png

Reactions: NotYou
I refuse to call it anything else but "imitation crab." 😂 Because that's what it is, and that's literally what it says on the packaging at Wegmans (and other grocery stores)...telling folks that it's imitation. Lol. I've bought it before as something to snack on and hold me over for a bit while I was out and about (I have to be munching on something every few hours...I cannot go hours without eating like other people can).

View attachment 97345
hehehh I get it, good to know fox. Kisses

Reactions: yummybrownfox
This crab sticks are really big in Ukraine! We make various salads with it, especially around New Years time and in my childhood that was considered fancy salads 😅

I make crab salad and Christmas salad on 31 December every year, my husband doesn’t get my desire to chop something in the kitchen on this day because we’re going out with friends anyway 😅😂

Well, I hate you all... I had to... they only had vanilla though

View attachment 97346
Vienetta just makes me think of birthday parties as a kid. Party rings, cheese and pineapple on a stick, twiglets. Why are none of those seen as appropriate adult food 😭

Vienetta just makes me think of birthday parties as a kid. Party rings, cheese and pineapple on a stick, twiglets. Why are none of those seen as appropriate adult food 😭
OMG I had completely forgotten Twiglets, now I recall how great they were, and how your fingers used to get all covered in the coating.
Are they still available in the UK? For some reason, now I'm remembering school coach trips and packed lunches, and have a sudden wish for Pickled Onion flavour Monster Munch!!!!
Side note: my local supermarket here in Aus has a small section of imported UK products, and every now and then I treat myself to an old favourite. Just feels really weird to see PG Tips tea bags, Double-Deckers, Pot Noodles, Bisto gravy, and others again after so long. I even saw a Fray Bentos steak 'n' kidney pudding not that long ago, and had to explain to my kids all about suet :)

OMG I had completely forgotten Twiglets, now I recall how great they were, and how your fingers used to get all covered in the coating.
Are they still available in the UK? For some reason, now I'm remembering school coach trips and packed lunches, and have a sudden wish for Pickled Onion flavour Monster Munch!!!!
Side note: my local supermarket here in Aus has a small section of imported UK products, and every now and then I treat myself to an old favourite. Just feels really weird to see PG Tips tea bags, Double-Deckers, Pot Noodles, Bisto gravy, and others again after so long. I even saw a Fray Bentos steak 'n' kidney pudding not that long ago, and had to explain to my kids all about suet :)
They are most certainly still available in the UK but I normally only have them at a Christmas for some ridiculous reason! They do these massive Christmas Twiglets tubs that are supposed to last a week or two but in reality you could devour it in day :)

It’s like Baileys. Christmas: Twiglets and Baileys.

It’s funny the home comforts you take for granted until you’re living abroad! I love marmite and cadburys chocolate but are rarely eat either here in the UK. Whenever I’ve lived in a foreign country though I’ve always got so excited when I’ve found them in some obscure little shop.

On the flip side, I discovered and got addicted to rusks (I think originally South African?) while living in Africa and am so sad they’re not a big thing here

Oh yeah. And as a kid growing up in the late 70's/early 80's, Christmas was also about pinching After Eight mints from the little paper envelopes without any adults noticing :)
Omg I loved those! And, yes, it was 🥳

Oh yeah. And as a kid growing up in the late 70's/early 80's, Christmas was also about pinching After Eight mints from the little paper envelopes without any adults noticing :)
Oh wow yes! As a kid growing up in the late 90s/early 00s same

Reactions: rockin_rod
I was the only one in my household and circle of family/friends who liked Twiglets, everyone else looked at me like I was some freak, while they are all munching down on their mince pies and I am eating my Twiglets, thinking THEY are the freaks :rofl: :rofl:

After Eights we would receive from our grandparents when we went there for the evening, that was always amazing.

Funnily enough, I dislike dark chocolate except with mint - after eights, mint choc ice cream, etc

I was the only one in my household and circle of family/friends who liked Twiglets, everyone else looked at me like I was some freak, while they are all munching down on their mince pies and I am eating my Twiglets, thinking THEY are the freaks :rofl: :rofl:

After Eights we would receive from our grandparents when we went there for the evening, that was always amazing.

Funnily enough, I dislike dark chocolate except with mint - after eights, mint choc ice cream, etc
Ah, the Christmas memories are flowing back. The big tin of Quality Street or Roses (and the way the same ones were always the last to remain, like the strawberry cremes), the Terry's Chocolate Orange, those candied fruit slices that were arranged in a round box with alternating lemon and orange segments. My father was also a big fan of walnuts, brazil nuts, hazelnuts, almonds and others; he would sit there opening them with the nutcracker for hours and passing them around, whether we were watching a family movie or playing Monopoly. Fun times!

It’s funny that if you born in a certain place, around a certain time the collective memories sync 😂

Brandy snaps! I still send a box to my brother in North America every Christmas.

I also remember it was the only time my mum would allow herself to have Fry’s Turkish Delight. I always thought they must have been so expensive and exotic… can’t stand the stuff myself…

Ha I almost posted about food a few hours ago.

So I had chicken wings for my bday dinner because I'm not eating two-year-old crab legs.

What is your favorite birthday meal?
I have a huge weakness for my dads pancakes on my birthday, he makes them a little sweet, but not SUPER sweet, so they fit both with spicy meat in them, but then also for vanilla ice cream and strawberry jam in the last one you get... I think this must be my absolute favorite birthday meal still, and have been for about 25 years :))

I have a huge weakness for my dads pancakes on my birthday, he makes them a little sweet, but not SUPER sweet, so they fit both with spicy meat in them, but then also for vanilla ice cream and strawberry jam in the last one you get... I think this must be my absolute favorite birthday meal still, and have been for about 25 years :))
That sounds lovely. Pancake tacos have become a thing here. Eggs and bacon or whipped cream and fruit.

I love having breakfast for dinner. Bacon, hashbrowns with cheese and diced ham, fresh tomato slices with cracked black pepper and salt. A glass of barely sweetened black tea.

Reactions: Wuggie
That sounds lovely. Pancake tacos have become a thing here. Eggs and bacon or whipped cream and fruit.

I love having breakfast for dinner. Bacon, hashbrowns with cheese and diced ham, fresh tomato slices with cracked black pepper and salt. A glass of barely sweetened black tea.

Your last sentence makes me wonder: does anyone besides me drink totally unsweetened iced tea? I grew up on it, my whole family brewed and drank it constantly. But lately when I order it at a restaurant and specify “unsweetened,” the servers look at me like I’m some kind of monster. Maybe a generational thing? Or am I a lunatic for not sweetening it at all?

Reactions: Vixxen81
Your last sentence makes me wonder: does anyone besides me drink totally unsweetened iced tea? I grew up on it, my whole family brewed and drank it constantly. But lately when I order it at a restaurant and specify “unsweetened,” the servers look at me like I’m some kind of monster. Maybe a generational thing? Or am I a lunatic for not sweetening it at all?
Perhaps a regional thing? I grew up drinking true Southern iced tea -- a full cup of sugar in 1 gallon of tea. So sweet your dentist bought a new yacht kind of stuff. Started dating my husband and he would order unsweet tea at restaurants then add some Sweet n low and he's from the midwest.

In an effort to get him to drink more tea and less Kool-aid I adjusted my recipe down to 1/4 cup of sugar per half gallon.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smoothie
Perhaps a regional thing? I grew up drinking true Southern iced tea -- a full cup of sugar in 1 gallon of tea. So sweet your dentist bought a new yacht kind of stuff. Started dating my husband and he would order unsweet tea at restaurants then add some Sweet n low and he's from the midwest.

In an effort to get him to drink more tea and less Kool-aid I adjusted my recipe down to 1/4 cup of sugar per half gallon.

We used to brew Sun tea on our back deck and drink it without anything added except for ice, and occasionally a lemon slice. The first time I ever tried a Snapple sweetened tea as a kid, I was convinced there was something wrong with it. I didn’t know sweetened tea was a thing until then.

Reactions: Vixxen81
We used to brew Sun tea on our back deck and drink it without anything added except for ice, and occasionally a lemon slice. The first time I ever tried a Snapple sweetened tea as a kid, I was convinced there was something wrong with it. I didn’t know sweetened tea was a thing until then.
Sun tea is soooo good. My grandmother made the worst tea on earth. Steeped too long on the stove, pour hot into a glass pitcher with no added water. Military tea, she called it. It would then sit on the counter, never in the fridge. When you picked up the pitcher, all of tannens collected at the bottom like an ancient bottle of cheap wine.

• Funny!
Reactions: Smoothie
Whoa, sun tea just brought back memories.

We would put a little sugar or sweet n low in it most times, but in the glass, not in the jar/pitcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.