AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it a scam? Or possible? Unlikely?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your last sentence makes me wonder: does anyone besides me drink totally unsweetened iced tea? I grew up on it, my whole family brewed and drank it constantly. But lately when I order it at a restaurant and specify “unsweetened,” the servers look at me like I’m some kind of monster. Maybe a generational thing? Or am I a lunatic for not sweetening it at all?
Yes, I enjoy home brewed totally unsweetened iced tea, also. Drinking it right now. I've learned that many restaurants make their iced teas in bulk using powdered mixes which consist of sweeteners & flavorings. I've gotten those same puzzled expressions from servers.

For occasional variety, I'll make a batch using peach flavored iced tea mix and combine with my home brewed. Love it with lots of ice. The colder the better.

Reactions: Smoothie
Your last sentence makes me wonder: does anyone besides me drink totally unsweetened iced tea? I grew up on it, my whole family brewed and drank it constantly. But lately when I order it at a restaurant and specify “unsweetened,” the servers look at me like I’m some kind of monster. Maybe a generational thing? Or am I a lunatic for not sweetening it at all?

I LOVE sweet tea (I can’t stand it unsweetened), and thought this was funny.

IMG_0641.jpeg
IMG_0642.jpeg

*Posting these from my cell phone, so I have no idea if these photos wind up being posted huge. If so, I’m sorry.

View attachment 97370
View attachment 97371

*Posting these from my cell phone, so I have no idea if these photos wind up being posted huge. If so, I’m sorry.

Ha! It’s a pretty drastic difference in taste for sure. I totally understand how one can be a fan of it one way and hate it the other way.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I quit drinking " Sweet Tea " in 1984 , if I wanted a little sugar I added it not someone who liked a little tea with his sugar , I've been in SC since 1984 with a two year absence over in the ROK from '87-'89

Sounds like Chick0-Fil-A sweet tea is right up your alley.

Yes, I love it. They also have a beverage called White Peach Sunjoy, but it's a seasonal beverage.

Reactions: Vixxen81
View attachment 97370
View attachment 97371

transplant southerner. my mother-in-law believes there was something wrong with me because i have
my sweet tea half N half. its okay, i think there is something wrong with her because she makes tea in the microwave.

transplant southerner. my mother-in-law believes there was something wrong with me because i have
my sweet tea half N half. its okay, i think there is something wrong with her because she makes tea in the microwave.

There's a local restaurant here that's known for its chicken and fish, and their Half & Half (which is sold as a fountain drink) is sooo good. It's waaayyy better than the Arizona Half & Half that are sold in grocery stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.