AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it a scam? Or possible? Unlikely?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read the OP or any post in the thread, just wanted to ask if we're talking about food already or not yet? Lmk when it's food please.

I ate crabs last week, and had a birthday coupon for free steamed shrimp too. My drink was a sweet tea with lemon. I forgot to bring my little bear-shaped bottle of honey to add to the tea. Lol.

A few days ago I had a cheeseburger and Sprite from Five Guys. Their burgers are so good.

I’ve been pleasantly surprised lately to find that some Dunkin’ locations DO have the Mango Pineapple refresher in stock. What?! I’d been told by different Dunkin’ employees that it was discontinued, and it hadn’t been available to order on the app anymore. So I was bummed. But then, out of nowhere, it’s become available again at various Dunkins!

Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

But for how long? I’m gonna enjoy it while it lasts. Maybe I should check out these Wawa refreshers that I’ve been reading about. They look and sound amazing (They supposedly give you an energy boost like my Mango Pineapple refresher does), and will probably have to replace my refresher soon.

Ha I almost posted about food a few hours ago.

So I had chicken wings for my bday dinner because I'm not eating two-year-old crab legs.

What is your favorite birthday meal?

Yum!

Crabs with melted butter and sweet tea with lemon. That meal isn’t usually on my actual birthday though, because that day I’m usually at an amusement park all day…which means I will eat light (Coney Island fries and a cherry ICEE) before I resume my day of belly-flopping thrill rides. Later that night I had a sweet black pepper bacon croissant and Mango Pineapple refresher from Dunkin’.

Marinated chicken (three days marinated in a family recipe marinade), grilled outdoors. Fresh Italian bread to go with it.

Broccoli salad. Taco dip (another family recipe) with Tostitos. And a very cold beer.
Marinated chicken is amazing but it must be super low in acid if you can do it for three days? An hour in a bath with some Italian dressing and it turns into shredded chicken.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Marinated chicken is amazing but it must be super low in acid if you can do it for three days? An hour in a bath with some Italian dressing and it turns into shredded chicken.

I sometimes cut it to two days and it still tastes great, but three (no more than three) gets the entire chicken just the right flavor, all the way through.

I like the lightly charred edges from the grill too, so sometimes I cut the chicken into cubes or strips and skewer it like a kebob. Cooks a little faster and gives me more of those crispy edges.

I loveeee joining these threads late and ending up in the food discussions!

@EasternPromis everything you said was on point

Also I’m very jealous of all you Americans with your crabs, it’s just not a thing here! I’d love to try one of those seafood bag boil things that have been going viral recently

I sometimes cut it to two days and it still tastes great, but three (no more than three) gets the entire chicken just the right flavor, all the way through.

I like the lightly charred edges from the grill too, so sometimes I cut the chicken into cubes or strips and skewer it like a kebob. Cooks a little faster and gives me more of those crispy edges.
I see we like our chicken the same way. The edges are so yummy. :)

Also I’m very jealous of all you Americans with your crabs, it’s just not a thing here! I’d love to try one of those seafood bag boil things that have been going viral recently

This song is about eating crayfish. It's fun.

Not sure if any of you have tried one of these. But with a little oil on high temp, the outside of the chicken will be super crunchy and the inside nice and moist. Happens, coincidentally to be what I'm having tonight. I like cajun or tuscan seasoning, but there are so many great seasonings! I use this exact model.

ETA; I'm about to get an air fryer though, and it might turn my whole chicken game around.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and Smoothie
Sorry this isn't about food guy's.I like to make people laugh, but i've realised that not everyone has the same sense of humour and some people could see my behaviour as a form of trolling.If that's the case, i do apologise, that was not my intention at all.As a kid, i was always the class clown and a people pleaser.
I suppose it was a way so people would like me and i've brought those issues into adulthood.Anyway, i should be telling a therapist this.lol.
It was not my intention to offend anyone and i'll rein it back in future ❤️

The closest I have had to "Crab" is those fake crab sticks you can buy - usually popular at the seaside, but I think they are no crab at all, just crab flavoured? Not sure.

I have never tried lobster, either, but would love to - but not a fan of having to dismantle it myself and get messy

And OP: Have you considered what age guys this girl/woman usually dates? Has she ever dated guys your age before? Does she usually date guys her own age? This could probably tell you a lot about her real intentions.

Reactions: Sashacurves
The closest I have had to "Crab" is those fake crab sticks you can buy - usually popular at the seaside, but I think they are no crab at all, just crab flavoured? Not sure.

I have never tried lobster, either, but would love to - but not a fan of having to dismantle it myself and get messy

And OP: Have you considered what age guys this girl/woman usually dates? Has she ever dated guys your age before? Does she usually date guys her own age? This could probably tell you a lot about her real intentions.
"Fake Crab" is pollock. It's a mild, white fish. The two taste nothing alike. Real crab has a salty flavor and a taste of the sea you just can't fake. The fake stuff makes a good seafood salad though. Mayo, tiny shrimps or diced shrimp, diced celery and shredded fake crab.

I’m the worst Cajun ever, because I’ve never been a fan of any kind of seafood. Fish, shrimp, crabs, crawfish, oysters. All a big nope for me. I think it’s more a texture thing than anything. Plus with crabs and crawfish, I don’t like to work that hard when I’m eating, haha.

Although, there’s these vegan crab cakes made by a company whose other food I enjoy, and I’ve been tempted to try them just because.

Reactions: rockin_rod
I’m the worst Cajun ever, because I’ve never been a fan of any kind of seafood. Fish, shrimp, crabs, crawfish, oysters. All a big nope for me. I think it’s more a texture thing than anything. Plus with crabs and crawfish, I don’t like to work that hard when I’m eating, haha.

Although, there’s these vegan crab cakes made by a company whose other food I enjoy, and I’ve been tempted to try them just because.
I always feel like people undercook shrimp. I prefer that rubbery/over doneness that chefs complain about.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Maxi
Oh wow, Vienetta was a fancy dessert for us growing up too. One I haven't had for a very long time. I feel like you guys have made me know what ice cream i will buy next - later today no doubt.
I have been eating Hagan Das Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream, which is delicious, but i did it because it was on offer (£3.75 and now it's gone back to £5.50, so i say no thank you)

My local supermarket has the mint one, which is my favourite so i will get ittoday - thanks guys! :rofl: :rofl:

I really need to create a food bucket list and just take notes of all the foods you guys talk about

Edit:
omg wait, another shop (Tesco) have a Birthday Cake flavour Vienetta.. never tried that one but I love the mint choc one. Decisions!

This??

It was fancy for us, too! LOL

Reactions: Maxi and NotYou

Are you talking about imitation crab meat?

Crab cakes are one of my absolute favorite foods but I have to go out for them. I’ve never been able to make a good one at home. Luckily there are a lot of decent restaurants nearby that offer them.

There had been a new restaurant in my town, and I had been going there when they started having karaoke night. They had the best crab cakes I'd ever tasted in my life. The one night I even said wow, they really outdid themselves tonight because it tasted even more delicious...like it was more buttery. Sadly, the restaurant didn't last very long.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Status
Not open for further replies.