AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone having issues with their launcher?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2015
Everytime I log into my account and go to launch my cam I get this message, "MFCChat.exe has stopped working"

I have no idea how to fix this or what to do. Anything helps.

Thanks!

Everytime I log into my account and go to launch my cam I get this message, "MFCChat.exe has stopped working"

I have no idea how to fix this or what to do. Anything helps.

Thanks!

Mine has done this a bunch of times throughout the years. Try going to your model page, and redownload the software. Usually this will fix it. If not (or if you're in a major hurry), just use the web broadcaster.

Hey, I'm bumping this thread. Recently got a new PC, Windows 7, Explorer version 11, and all the latest Java and Flash. But ever since I downloaded the software to this computer, it won't start. I mean, it launches, lets me log in, but immediately says ""MFCChat.exe has stopped working."

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.