AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone know this girl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2015
http://puu.sh/ixuvf/1de69436ce.jpg

She went by SexyPrincess on mfc a couple years ago and i have been hoping to find out shes on some other site or using a different name. With such a common name i haven't had any luck figuring out who she is and when i saw her i was new to MFC and didn't know enough to add her to friends.

http://puu.sh/ixuvf/1de69436ce.jpg

She went by SexyPrincess on mfc a couple years ago and i have been hoping to find out shes on some other site or using a different name. With such a common name i haven't had any luck figuring out who she is and when i saw her i was new to MFC and didn't know enough to add her to friends.

I think it's Maggie from the Walking Dead.

Can I just say from a models perspective...okay not to generalize... we will say from my perspective and I happen to be a cam lady.. when a gal deletes her accounts or moves to another one and doesnt inform people of the move she likely isn't keen on people from her past accounts finding her (fresh start). OR she retired. Trying to locate a girl after she's retired or has quit the industry is kind of rude. If she isn't around she isn't around and you should be respectful and let it be. If it's been a few years and you haven't seen her online on the major camsites she has likely retired.

I know when I retired I would have been incredibly insulted and felt like my privacy was totally being invaded if I knew anyone was trying to find more about me or was posting my images trying to find out who I was.

You were such a noob you couldn't friend add her, but you were ''smart'' enough to get a screen cap? seriously. >.>

The screencap is actually from a video i have so nice try with that assumption. Also good job assuming the girl quit and didn't simply change her name. For all you know shes been on MFC all along with a different name and yet you are sitting here attempting to flame me for asking a question. Also as for you being offended about people asking about you im sorry to break this to you but your the one that chose to be on a cam site and put yourself out there. I wasn't asking for this girls personal information i simply asked if shes on another site or using a new name on MFC.

I am quite frankly shocked at the rude response from you. If the girl still cams she could be getting more $ and if she doesn't the thread will die and nothing will come of it yet you had to throw your 2 cents in for no reason.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Jillybean
Actually, her response was spot-on. Models who've been around for a while have seen the following multiple times:

"I retired, and announced that I was retiring, but this guy won't stop trying to get in touch with me"

- These models have a right to privacy upon retiring, even if they "chose to be on a cam site and put yourself out there." Once a person retires, they have a right to withdraw and no longer receive attention. This is one of the reasons why celebrities hate paparazzi, because they never let them have any damn privacy.

"I switched from MFC to Streammate and changed my name because I was tired of all the freeloaders and didn't want them following me. I even started a completely new Twitter to make it harder for them to find me!"

- These models don't want their old "fans" around, because real fans actually support us by contributing. When these dudes follow a model from a site with the focus on free chat to one with a focus on privates, they end up dragging the model's room and mood down and end up deterring potential paying customers.

Your response was unnecessarily rude. It's actually quite a safe bet to guess that the model in question retired or quit, because there are far more models who quit after camming for a day/week/month than there are models who cam for years.

Why would i ask if she has a new name on MFC if i thought she was retired? You guys are just assuming way too much. I have seen nothing to imply she retired. You all assume shes quit, what if she hasn't and simply changed her name on MFC like half the models do 10 times a month.

How was i the rude one i simply asked if she went by a different name now and i was treated like some psycho stalker wanting real life information. You 2 took quite the leap, i dont know what nutjobs you have dealt with on here but quit assuming everyone is like that. The only people being rude are you two treating me the way you did over something so stupid.

Last edited:
ACF is not a place to hunt down girls who changed their names or quit, that's not a service we offer. However, you may want to utilize http://mycamgirl.net/cwsw in your endeavor.

There have been HUNDREDS of threads like this, responses are not so much "rude" but honest coming from girls who have heard this inquiry over and over again.

Since I've pointed you in the right direction, I'll lock this thread. Feel free to stick around and participate in more worthy conversations if you feel so inclined.

Status
Not open for further replies.