AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone tried out copypants?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2016
Somewhere in CA
Twitter Username
@ELMlovelypet
Tumblr Username
lovelypethub
I signed up, I'm looking forward to a Tumblr plugin so I can watch over my images.

Basically it scans your images, and warns you if someone is using it. You can then send a takedown warning or a charge for your image. Or even a "put my link on it" request.

Has anyone gave it a shot?

(Here's a link in case you wanna check it out.)

While I used to take part in searches and takedowns for a few close friends, Its a fact of internet reality that if you post it, it will be copied and out there forever and controlling it or keeping it exclusive is next to impossible. Most of the girls I know just want a link credit for free advertising. Tumbler is perhaps one of the most shared and reposted hosts out there.

just my 2 cents. [GALLERY=media, 1824]Schultz by SoTxBob posted Aug 15, 2016 at 4:00 PM[/GALLERY]

Status
Not open for further replies.