AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Applying for flight attendant position - need help with resume ;(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2017
Streamate Username
Ruby_Lopez
So I'm applying for a flight attendant position and have an interview in a few days but i don't know how I'm going to talk about my current job (camming) to them. Is there a more professional way of talking about this job without lying about it?

any advice would be highly appreciated !! :h:

So I'm applying for a flight attendant position and have an interview in a few days but i don't know how I'm going to talk about my current job (camming) to them. Is there a more professional way of talking about this job without lying about it?

any advice would be highly appreciated !! :h:

You can say you're self employed as a model and do contract-based work. (If you work for Streamate, then for legal purposes you are considered an independent contractor and a model.)

OR

You can say you do marketing and sales on the internet.

Both, true - just not the full story.

I say first one. Good luck, bb!

You can say you're self employed as a model and do contract-based work. (If you work for Streamate, then for legal purposes you are considered an independent contractor and a model.)

OR

You can say you do marketing and sales on the internet.

Both, true - just not the full story.
i appreciate u to the fullest ! wow this is simple and straight to the point thanks love !! :h:

Reactions: MojitosJourney
Status
Not open for further replies.