AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ashley Madison hack

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snowden is a completely different bag of bones than this stuff.

I agree only in that cheaters should not have kids if only to protect kids from growing up in broken or dysfunctional homes as those are not good examples for them. Its not like cheating is genetic though.
No, he's not. If you want to use the infamous booty call app Tinder, you have to have a Facebook profile. And who provided the seed money for Facebook? Oh, just the usual suspects, DARPA, the CIA, the NSA, etc. So congrats all you horny idiots who have now made yourselves open to blackmail by the US Gov't, hackers, and any disgruntled former lover who knows their way around the interwebs.

No, he's not. If you want to use the infamous booty call app Tinder, you have to have a Facebook profile. And who provided the seed money for Facebook? Oh, just the usual suspects, DARPA, the CIA, the NSA, etc. So congrats all you horny idiots who have now made yourselves open to blackmail by the US Gov't, hackers, and any disgruntled former lover who knows their way around the interwebs.
Why would the NSA be interested at all in Ashley Madison?

Reactions: JickyJuly
No, I have not. You implied that the NSA is interested in Ashley Madison on your previous post.
The government has in the past has used questionable actions to put pressure on people they viewed as troublesome.

Former FBI director J. Edgar Hoover feared Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. so much he sent the civil rights leader an anonymous letter urging him to commit suicide, it has emerged.

A new book has chronicled how the FBI under Hoover classified King as 'the most dangerous and effective Negro leader in the country' and went to extreme lengths - including breaking in and bugging his home, office and hotel rooms - to destroy him and his work to bring about racial equality.

After delivering his 'I Have A Dream Speech' at the 1963 March on Washington, the government's interest in the leader intensified and Hoover allocated significant resources to monitoring King's movements and eavesdropping on his conversations, according to 'The Burglary: the Discovery of J. Edgar Hoover's Secret FBI.'
The FBI was apparently looking for a communist party connection - which is how they got permission from Attorney General Robert Kennedy - however the only information they garnered was about the reverend’s extramarital affairs.

When Hoover learned King would be the recipient of the 1964 Nobel Peace Prize, he stepped up his attack, instructing his agents to send King an anonymous note in which they threatened to divulge details about his affairs if he didn't take his own life.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly
I already know about that. But most people on Ashley Madison are not political figures.
There are many ways to go fishing. One way is to pick a bait for the particular fish you want, and throw out a single line while mimicking their prey's behavior. Another way is to throw out a huge net to scoop up everything, you sort it out as you pull your net back in.

Paging Art Bell.

• Funny!
Reactions: JoleneBrody
I already know about that. But most people on Ashley Madison are not political figures.
Tim foil hats are a joke about paranoid conspiracy theorists

Reactions: Jesse0328
Why would the NSA be interested at all in Ashley Madison?

With the military looking into it, it's definitely a big deal. A lot of military personnel have varying levels of security clearance and foreign intelligence operatives will often try to target people with clearance through sex to coerce information through seduction and blackmail. This can compromise intelligence and even potentially blow the cover of intelligence assets in the field. That part of it is very serious.

With the military looking into it, it's definitely a big deal. A lot of military personnel have varying levels of security clearance and foreign intelligence operatives will often try to target people with clearance through sex to coerce information through seduction and blackmail. This can compromise intelligence and even potentially blow the cover of intelligence assets in the field. That part of it is very serious.
Are you a veteran?

Are you a veteran?

I'm not but I've got two friends with that either currently have or have had security clearance in their careers (both are contractors). Intelligence agencies get all up in your business about your sex life when they're considering you for clearance. If someone with clearance is cheating on their spouse it opens them up to blackmail, which means they have no business having security clearance. The Russians have been doing that since the 50's. In the last 20 years the Chinese have stepped up their game also.

Can't help but notice the deafening silence from Teagan, JoleneBrody, Jesse0328, etc. Seems like something is labeled a conspiracy theory only if I post it.

I hate this site so much for the bad memories.

I caught my ex on it (while we were dating), he didn't clear the history so when I googled something, ashleymadison.com came up and I snooped, asshole hadn't even logged out.
Sorry to hear about that.

Reactions: lovesheidi
Can't help but notice the deafening silence from Teagan, JoleneBrody, Jesse0328, etc. Seems like something is labeled a conspiracy theory only if I post it.
The deafening silence is not only the fact that i'm busy frying bigger fish than you but also I have no desire to argue with you again when common sense is lost on you. Not worth my time.

The deafening silence is not only the fact that i'm busy frying bigger fish than you but also I have no desire to argue with you again when common sense is lost on you. Not worth my time.
Your MO is always the same, but hardly unique to you. Apparently you feel it's sufficient to merely state that I'm wrong on any given subject, without making any attempt whatsoever to justify your position. So now that this is understood on all sides, in the future I expect you (and others) can just forgo the formality of informing me that I'm wrong.

Your MO is always the same, but hardly unique to you. Apparently you feel it's sufficient to merely state that I'm wrong on any given subject, without making any attempt whatsoever to justify your position. So now that this is understood on all sides, in the future I expect you (and others) can just forgo the formality of informing me that I'm wrong.
No. Ive been very clear and concise with you every time. You just will not see logic or sound reasoning. You feel you are right no matter what and as I said many times it's all based on assumptions. I will tell you you're wrong when you are and that is the only thing you should expect from me. I will not however waste time doing back and forth with you when you choose to spout off, cite no valid sources, and so on. Nor will I derail a thread for it further. Feel and think how you want however this day in age ignorance is a choice..just keep that in mind.

Apparently it was a hack intended as an attack against immorality/ an immoral site... a name and shame against cheating partners, perhaps with a view on closing down the site. Personally if a partner catches you cheating/ dreaming of cheating, I have little sympathy.

With the hack, I don't really get it, wouldn't deliberately breaking up even bad marriages be just as immoral under the hackers view of morality? Not to mention the innocents always involved in any name and shame. Morally it was a fail.
As for closing the site, that was a fail too.

Apparently it was a hack intended as an attack against immorality/ an immoral site... a name and shame against cheating partners, perhaps with a view on closing down the site. Personally if a partner catches you cheating/ dreaming of cheating, I have little sympathy.

With the hack, I don't really get it, wouldn't deliberately breaking up even bad marriages be just as immoral under the hackers view of morality? Not to mention the innocents always involved in any name and shame. Morally it was a fail.
As for closing the site, that was a fail too.
This wasn't a hack against immorality. The stated purpose was to shut down a site that was committing fraud. But as to whether that was the real purpose is anyone's guess. It's possible the real reason for the attack is that the entire site (and related sites) were just honeypot operations.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
I'm folding as fast as I can man but proper tin foil hat folding takes time, I'm going as fast as I can man. I'M ONLY ONE WOMAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.