AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ask-a-Fan (Questions models have for viewers)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think I don't? Special occasions aren't just for the model.

A fan club member has the same birthday as my husband. I worked that night because they showed up for my birthday (hubby was fine with it).

I've celebrated lots of things with people who tip me -- promotions, retirements, been invited to weddings (didn't go), suggested gifts for anniversaries/birthdays. The best was a guy was going on an international road trip without his wife and I suggested he get a Build A Bear with the voice message. He recorded his part of their good night ritual for her to listen to before she went to bed until he came home.
I didn't assume you don't, I just threw it out there as a thought based on the topic. That's why it was a question.

Reactions: MarieElise
I didn't assume you don't, I just threw it out there as a thought based on the topic. That's why it was a question.
In all fairness, it's kind of a loaded question to ask. There's a lot of wiggle room when it comes to what each model considers free on a token site. 😉

In all fairness, it's kind of a loaded question to ask. There's a lot of wiggle room when it comes to what each model considers free on a token site. 😉
True but I guess I was wondering about the other side of your original question. How common is a model treating a regular they like on their special days.

True but I guess I was wondering about the other side of your original question. How common is a model treating a regular they like on their special days.
I know a handful of models who give shoutouts and special room privileges or show prices to members who support them regularly when it's their birthday.

They've been broadcasting as long as I have.

Reactions: ElGato and Ozzie_
I think you missed my point, I'm sure any customer would prefer to hear
"Yeah, I'm really good, everything is going great"
instead of long tales of what and how and when it all went wrong, how the model is having mental health issues, financial issues, family issues etc.
The cam site is supposed to be the customers escape from reality and a place of good fun, not a place where they listen to models whine.
Except the guys that get off on hearing others being miserable. I worked with someone like that, really annoying.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
I really like Ozzie's take on how work can actually distract you from worse things. I think it depends on the day but yes it does happen, it is a fun job after all. So in that sense I agree. I think what makes it depend on the day is that for example if rents due and I'm having a slow night, it's impossible to forget that i might not be able to make it... Then I'll spend the whole shift worrying about that.

My friend does not give specials to us regulars, but there is ALWAYS birthday wishes and maybe even a banner on the screen.
Coincidentally today actually for her longest serving knight. (not me)

Whenever anyone comes in with the "It's my bday bb, can I get xxx for free?" I joke that on her birthday I send her gifts (usually Tim Tams), and then on MY birthday. . . . I give her tokens! :rofl:

Coincidentally today actually for her longest serving knight. (not me)

Whenever anyone comes in with the "It's my bday bb, can I get xxx for free?" I joke that on her birthday I send her gifts (usually Tim Tams), and then on MY birthday. . . . I give her tokens! :rofl:
I would never do something for someone I have never met before but that is a very sweet response. :) Mostly extra attention, pick a flash on the house, pick the song I dance to instead of me picking the song, or wearing an outfit they like...stuff like that. And to be honest, I only know like four people's actual birthays and they're not spending it with me in the first place because they have families, but maybe the next day they will come in and I can give some internet love.

Back when I was more active in live cam on MFC, I would add my most loyal/generous regulars to my calendar and post birthday fan signs on Twitter for them. Not shockingly, that list of people was heavily comprised of people who tipped me VERY well on my special days (birthday, cammiversary, maybe valentines or halloween for bonus stuff). As I mentioned before, this sort of behavior and reciprocation is much more inclined to happen in a room on a token site that prides itself on a social/community focused room.

I will also say, the comment about hoping cam time was an escape from reality... it was worded badly but yeah it kinda is a thing. Once again in very social/community driven room where the model really does interact and exchange personal life experiences with the crowd. There have been many nights I was in a terrible mood/head space and clicking broadcast was the best thing to do, as my regular supporters were completely there for me to vent my frustrations/pains/whatever and I logged off in a more relaxed state than I logged in. (However I'll add that if none of them tipped during that hangout, I'd have felt worse, so.... ?)

Back when I was more active in live cam on MFC, I would add my most loyal/generous regulars to my calendar and post birthday fan signs on Twitter for them. Not shockingly, that list of people was heavily comprised of people who tipped me VERY well on my special days (birthday, cammiversary, maybe valentines or halloween for bonus stuff). As I mentioned before, this sort of behavior and reciprocation is much more inclined to happen in a room on a token site that prides itself on a social/community focused room.

I will also say, the comment about hoping cam time was an escape from reality... it was worded badly but yeah it kinda is a thing. Once again in very social/community driven room where the model really does interact and exchange personal life experiences with the crowd. There have been many nights I was in a terrible mood/head space and clicking broadcast was the best thing to do, as my regular supporters were completely there for me to vent my frustrations/pains/whatever and I logged off in a more relaxed state than I logged in. (However I'll add that if none of them tipped during that hangout, I'd have felt worse, so.... ?)
Again you say so eloquently what I was thinking.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie

And I can tell by personnal experience that you also help a lot in the other way. :) :)

When I used OBS I put a whole special overlay for my regular. And that was it. I gave him lots of free stuff on other side and turns out he doesn't return anymore.

Stop being an ass

When I used OBS I put a whole special overlay for my regular. And that was it. I gave him lots of free stuff on other side and turns out he doesn't return anymore.

Stop being an ass
I think Omne35 was answering Vixxen there when she said she should be tipped for special days and treated/spoiled just because. Wasn't being an ass at all imo

I think Omne35 was answering Vixxen there when she said she should be tipped for special days and treated/spoiled just because. Wasn't being an ass at all imo

Agreed. He asked a valid question. Also, I’ve talked to Omne before outside of this forum. He’s not an ass. :)

Just the assumption that we do not think about them or that we should give away freebies (lots of room on what freebies are) rubs me wrong

Just the assumption that we do not think about them or that we should give away freebies (lots of room on what freebies are) rubs me wrong
You've gone a bit unhinged lately lol. You can share your opinions without resorting to insulting words🤷🏼‍♀️

The pile of shit a member would be burried into if they called a model on here and asshole/slut/whore/idiot/stupid............ just sayin

Just take a good breath and remember that you're all in the same ocean (not in the same ship, but in the same ocean ;) ).

I don't like it when models argue with each other. It's our role as users, to get on your nerves.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• Helpful!
Reactions: Highlander884
Just take a good breath and remember that you're all in the same ocean (not in the same ship, but in the same ocean ;) ).

I don't like it when models argue with each other. It's our role as users, to get on your nerves.
First off there's no argument, it's a discussion. Second of all, if you view your role as a user like that...please leave.

Im Out See Ya GIF by ADWEEK

I would never argue w my models friends. Esp because 99% of them have more experience than me.

They were not offended, I was. Just life.

But I am sure some were crossing fingers for another melt down lol

I understood your point and agree with you
Models being midnful of someones bdays =/= freebies. I am not sure the guy meant that but I was upset so that's what I understood too. And I am pretty sure 99% members would prefer free shows than a cute overlay. They do not fool me.

You've gone a bit unhinged lately lol. You can share your opinions without resorting to insulting words🤷🏼‍♀️

The pile of shit a member would be burried into if they called a model on here and asshole/slut/whore/idiot/stupid............ just sayin
To me he was being an ass. I bet he was speaking of FREE boobs, shows, content and not just something "nice" or mindful. 🤷‍♀️

To me he was being an ass. I bet he was speaking of FREE boobs, shows, content and not just something "nice" or mindful. 🤷‍♀️
Ok, I've stayed out of this on purpose but I'm not going to let you put words in my mouth and then get offended. I wasn't thinking of anything specifically much less boobs, free shows etc. I meant anything to mark their special day, overlays and signs included. Something to show you recognize the day and appreciate them.

Why are you so negative about members?

Ok, I've stayed out of this on purpose but I'm not going to let you put words in my mouth and then get offended. I wasn't thinking of anything specifically much less boobs, free shows etc. I meant anything to mark their special day, overlays and signs included. Something to show you recognize the day and appreciate them.

Why are you so negative about members?
Why so negative about models? "I wonder how many???" I bet 99% of them do special stuff for their regulars or their bdays, granted they even know the date.

But yes, it was out of line for me to call you names. Sorry for that.

Why so negative about models? "I wonder how many???" I bet 99% of them do special stuff for their regulars or their bdays, granted they even know the date.

But yes, it was out of line for me to call you names. Sorry for that.
Thank you. I said I wonder how many because I honestly don't have any idea and I was curious. I've only interacted with probably .001% of the models out there. I appreciated the models that posted what they did which gives me more information about it.

As to the wording have you ever thought about something and said to yourself "Hmm I wonder....".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.