AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Attention All Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KayleePond said:
Yes pleeeeeease! I would love to see people's awesome older pictures from previous decades! Gimme da 90's! Seeing 60's, 70's, 80's, etc would be so awesome, too!

I look pretty much the same in any photo after 1997 or so (when I stopped shaving or wearing contacts)

Not that I really have any photos of myself from before around 2003 or so. Who can be bothered with non-digital photos?

Reactions: KayleePond
I mentioned growing a beard, an updated picture was requested, figured it was time for my first ever mirror selfie:

#NoFilter #YesITookThisWithACassetteTape #WhatOfIt #AmIDoingThisRight
sgxgBNc.jpg

Leon_Omega said:
I mentioned growing a beard, an updated picture was requested, figured it was time for my first ever mirror selfie:

#NoFilter #YesITookThisWithACassetteTape #WhatOfIt #AmIDoingThisRight
sgxgBNc.jpg

1. Still love the bunny suit

2. LOVE the beard

3. Did you paint those amazing cat pictures?!

Why did I only happen upon this thread today?! Member pictures everywhere, and you guys are gorgeous!

mcx2sh.gif

Gonna go look through the rest of the pages and continue to creep on everyone.

Snapchat friends have already had a preview of this one, but now it's time to share with everyone else.

Attachments

• sunlight.png
    sunlight.png
    891.7 KB · Views: 233
There are some fabulous bears in here: do you bearded studs use any products on your beards to keep them soft and good looking?

Always_Tim said:
Snapchat friends have already had a preview of this one, but now it's time to share with everyone else.

VERY cool!!!!

Diana Blake said:
There are some fabulous bears in here: do you bearded studs use any products on your beards to keep them soft and good looking?

I actually don't, but I probably should. Well, I should at least investigate "beard care" products. My beard is, surprisingly, (fairly) soft though. My hair, in general, is a bit unruly at times, I think it's the hybrid nature (Asian/Caucasian) of it :p

I had thought about splurging on one of those places like "The Art of Shaving" just to try it out.

LilLitaRose said:
Diana Blake said:
Am I the only one that thinks Hapa could pull off an awesome Dr. Strange cosplay?

Nope. You're not.
I agree.

-swoons-

You ladies are WAY too kind :) *blush*

Diana Blake said:

Nope.

I try to remember to wash it occasionally. :)

JimsX said:
I am very afeared to show myself, especially with messy hair, so don't look at me! Look at my fat cat.

QUKXxqG.jpg

I can't be the only one who finds messy hair on a dude hot.

SweetSaffron said:
I can't be the only one who finds messy hair on a dude hot.

No, no you're certainly not alone on that. You're cute, Jim!

Always_Tim said:

TIM!!! Oh, Tim! I adore this picture. I love it, it's so good!

Great picture, Jim! I feel like your cat is making an Eric Cartman face and it made me laugh!

KayleePond said:
Great picture, Jim! I feel like your cat is making an Eric Cartman face and it made me laugh!

I didn't really notice the cat the first time, but now that you've mentioned it, Kaylee... All I can see is that cat's stare. :shock: Oh man, I won't sleep now. :lol:

Since it seems to be a "hairy face thread" now, here's another one. It's my oldest. He wanted me to to send in his 'contribution'. ;)

Attachments

• Tim 6x4.JPG
    Tim 6x4.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 88
CharlotteLace said:
KayleePond said:

I didn't really notice the cat the first time, but now that you've mentioned it, Kaylee... All I can see is that cat's stare. :shock: Oh man, I won't sleep now. :lol:

:lol: :lol: He WAS a bit of a psycho. Always attacking me for no reason and staring at me when I first woke up. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.