AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Attention All Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyway, since this is the member selfie thread now:

This was me after conquering a small city...well miniature.
SQuDnSs.jpg

This is me being trapped by Nova
ZVNngc6.jpg

And finally, here's me during Halloween last year.
NlJybjx.jpg

That's the best that I had on my laptop, anyway.

Reactions: Lovelyhills
MsDonkey said:
Ok, after talking to some special friends, I am gonna be brave and post this photo, because I thought the use of negative space was kinda neat. :icon-redface:

MsD!!!!!!!!!!!! We're gonna work that camera down eventually. Count on it!

DuoShi said:
MsDonkey said:
Ok, after talking to some special friends, I am gonna be brave and post this photo, because I thought the use of negative space was kinda neat. :icon-redface:

Duo, did you notice the filename? I thought it was almost as good as the shot composition.

MsDonkey said:
DuoShi said:
MsDonkey said:

Duo, did you notice the filename? I thought it was almost as good as the shot composition.

It was a very clever title for the photograph. :)

Always_Tim said:
MsDonkey said:
DuoShi said:
MsDonkey said:

It was a very clever title for the photograph. :)

YES! I giggled so hard when I saw it, I love it!

This is such a great picture Donks, it's so cool of you to share it with us!!

MsDonkey said:
I know this thread is dead but I liked the Frozen-esque braid I did today and felt like posting it

I love it, it's so elegant! I'm impressed at your awesome hair skills AND your skills in paint/photoshop/etc, too! Haha I love the face you drew on!

KayleePond said:
MsDonkey said:
I know this thread is dead but I liked the Frozen-esque braid I did today and felt like posting it

I love it, it's so elegant! I'm impressed at your awesome hair skills AND your skills in paint/photoshop/etc, too! Haha I love the face you drew on!

This thread is not really dead if awesome people keep posting in it! (*psst* it is a lovely braid :D )

MsDonkey said:

With every post you make, MsD, I get more and more curious.

So I may be a bit late to this party, but um, more please?

Holy hell you guys are smokin'

Hello, just wanted to stop by, introduce myself and make a contribution. I woke up today with just one desire, to create a killer avi. After reading the threads I thought this might be the place to post it. What do you think? I'm trying to go for an avi with subtle undertones of cuteness. it's not overkill is it?

Long time member of MFC. New to ACF. Love what this community has to offer its models and its members.

Attachments

• ACF Post.jpg
    ACF Post.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 221
DrLense said:
Hello, just wanted to stop by, introduce myself and make a contribution. I woke up today with just one desire, to create a killer avi. After reading the threads I thought this might be the place to post it. What do you think? I'm trying to go for an avi with subtle undertones of cuteness. it's not overkill is it?

Long time member of MFC. New to ACF. Love what this community has to offer its models and its members.

let me be the first of many to say, holy balls what an amazing avatar!! I think you hit the nail on the head there. great first post!

(also, is that Elegy Ellem in your avatar right there?)

DrLense said:
let me be the first of many to say, holy balls what an amazing avatar!! I think you hit the nail on the head there. great first post!

(also, is that Elegy Ellem in your avatar right there?)

Many thanks @Fay_Galore. Yes, it is Elegy Ellem. I met her at a tattoo convention in the UK. An amazing lady and wonderful model & performer, delighted to have my picture took with her.

DrLense said:

Just enough kill if you ask me. Welcome to ACF!

Reactions: DrLense
DrLense said:

You're clearly awesome!

I think that it's really subtle and understated, quite classy really. I think you and your avi will add a new level of sophistication to our forum and I, for one, welcome it. :cool:

DrLense said:

You win 2 internets Sir. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.