AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Attention All Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justinmiller18

Banhammered
Jan 9, 2014
I just thought all of you should read this. Those of you who do Cum shows are sluts! I mean thank about it. Im sure that each and every one of your parents are proud of their daughters. If i had a daughter and i knew that she was a cam girl i would be very disappointed.

[edit note added by AmberCutie: newcomers, please note that the initial post is only left here because the whole thread turned into something fun and awesome.... please don't reply to the ridiculousness, read the whole stuffs before commenting...]

Last edited by a moderator:
HollieCakes said:
Then why are you hanging out on a cam forum/cam sites? :?
A summary:
He came here in the first place in order to annoy everyone by typing out his gay sex fantasies, and pretending to be looking for advice.
Then, he wanted to gain access to the models only section for no reason.
Then, of course everyone laughed at him. And now he's all mad at camgirls.
:handgestures-salute:

justinmiller18 said:
I just thought all of you should read this. Those of you who do Cum shows are sluts! I mean thank about it. Im sure that each and every one of your parents are proud of their daughters. If i had a daughter and i knew that she was a cam girl i would be very disappointed.
You do know you just called yourself a slut right... I mean besides not having the necessary girlie bits you claim to do the EXACT SAME JOB right? It's kind of funny when someone considers other's sluts for doing exactly what they do more successfully! Poor poor little boy. Are you mad no one wants to pay for your dick or are you mad that you can't get into an exclusive club only for girls? You know they have a surgery for that...

mutantdonut said:
The hell was the purpose for this pointless post? To shame camgirls? To act out in childlike petulance from being disgruntled?

That's the kicker, he's a "cam model" on Chaturbate lmfao. He literally called HIMSELF names. I love it but he's gone now which I also love too.

Reactions: Always_Tim
If we're sluts and you're banging dudes on a whim and then telling all the sluts about it....does that make you a slut wannabe?

Oh, and didn't you say you were a male model on chaturbate? :think:

Miss_Lollipop said:
I happen to be quite proud of being a slut.

And you are a FANTASTIC slut! I wish life circumstances allowed me to play on that side of my spectrum more than I am able to but ya know, family and stuff has to come before playtime. Part of the draw of camming for me was the ability to indulge at least a little without leaving the house lol.

He got all butt hurt (giggle..pun intended) because he got denied access to the female cam model side of the site.

Then he got called out by the ladies whilst creating wank material for "the Love that dare not speak its name." :lol:

From there it turned to this...

Someone dial 911 and order up a WAHambulance

Wait a minute...

J.J. !!!!

AM I HELPING THIS GUY IN GETTING OFF?!?!?!?!

I can never tell anymore...all this new fetish stuff...I need a scorecard...last time J.J. had to save me from some other dude...getting...oh god I can't talk about! :crybaby:

:character-hobbes:

Hahaha, this reminds me of a Gold Show I had the other day. I had a dude pledge in just to repeatedly call me a slut. "Uhh, that's kind of the point, dude." He was all sullen and quiet after that. :lol:

Thanks for the giggle, dude. :handgestures-salute:

LilyMarie said:
HollieCakes said:
Then why are you hanging out on a cam forum/cam sites? :?
A summary:
He came here in the first place in order to annoy everyone by typing out his gay sex fantasies, and pretending to be looking for advice.
Then, he wanted to gain access to the models only section for no reason.
Then, of course everyone laughed at him. And now he's all mad at camgirls.
:handgestures-salute:

I really appreciate the hilarity in this.
He comes to the forum and wants to get in the models only section, and then when we say no he immediately starts to demonstrate all the reasons why we didn't want him in there in the first place.
It's too perfect. :lol:

ThunderWeasel said:
I wish an ACF ban came with mandatory sterilization. Based on his posts here, that one needs to get the hell out of the gene pool.

Fortunately, also based on his posts, his fantasies seem to point him towards things that will not contribute genes to our future generations. :lol:

Also, I do kind of love that this guy has taken a common interaction that happens in MFC in 5 seconds (Step 1: Compliment & Integrate, Step 2: Ask for Things for Free, Step 3: Insult Dramatically When Turned Down) and stretched it out as long as he has. Bravo. :clap:

justinmiller18 said:

I'm a whore, thank you VERY much. I'm good enough to get paid.

I'm a camwhore - this should be celebrated not condemned!

justinmiller18 said:

LOL :lol: a whole load of funny!

I think most parents would be disappointed/not impressed if they heard of anything sexual about their child. Just like I'd hate to hear about my parents sex life! Some things you just don't want to know!

My parents are proud of me though and know what I do, I successfully went through education, I now have a job in an economic meltdown that pays really well in an area with low employment, I am completely self sufficient and have the time to follow my dreams, do charity work and have a committed relationship. My life is awesome! :D If masturbating on cam every now and then but only sleeping with the same person makes me a slut then we have very different definitions of the word! But, if it does, I don't care. I like who I am and I like what I do.

Sure I could have gone and worked in the city, but my life wouldn't be what it is today and I think I might have lost what I like about myself :) I'd much rather be happy within myself and my life and do a job that causes zero harm to anyone but somehow is still frowned upon.

I don't care about the OP reading this, but I feel it's worth saying for the benefit of others who might come across such ignorant, cruel thinking.

Does it seem weird to anyone else when people confuse the term whore and slut? Whores make money. Sluts require day jobs.

Shutterbuck said:
:icon-cry: I wanna be a slut...

You can be a slut, but you're still not getting verified for the Model's Only section! :snooty:

JickyJuly said:
Does it seem weird to anyone else when people confuse the term whore and slut? Whores make money. Sluts require day jobs.

Both of the words come from Prostitution though. I will agree that if someone calls someone a slut it's more that they're saying they sleep around than get paid for sex, but that's just because that's become the use of the word. Actually I think the word "whore" now means exactly the same to most people. When I was younger I didn't really mind being called a slut, but I didn't like being called a whore or a slag. I think it's more because I find the word "slut" a more attractive word.

I also don't mind being called a slut if I genuinely am sleeping around, if that's what they're implying and it's what I do then it's hardly an insult. I would have chosen that way of life, I haven't done many things that I'm ashamed of. Having safe sex with single, consenting men really isn't that big of a deal.

What I don't like is when people call me a slut when I'm not sleeping around, to me it's implying I am, and if they know I'm not then I'm not entirely sure how I'd be a slut? And then it's just a derogatory name to call a woman to try and make her feel shit about herself. I don't like the implication that the word slut is an insult full stop.

So long as someone isn't setting out to harm anyone, doesn't go after men/women in relationships, uses protection they're not causing any outsiders harm, so why would anyone care? Same with camming, so long as they're not bullshitting and manipulating men in a nasty way then they're hardly causing anyone any problems. They're just helping lonely people feel a bit better about things.

Status
Not open for further replies.