AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Attention All Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
justinmiller18 said:
I just thought all of you should read this. Those of you who do Cum shows are sluts! I mean thank about it. Im sure that each and every one of your parents are proud of their daughters. If i had a daughter and i knew that she was a cam girl i would be very disappointed.

My parents are actually proud that I chose to be a slut rather than a banker or a marketer.

They raised me to have good morals after all. :whistle:

Bocefish said:
Sluts are women with the morals of most men.

I don't think sleeping around or sleeping with a fair few people has anything to do with morals. When I was younger I used to sleep around, but I also never intentionally would get with anyone in a relationship, I wasn't nasty to them, I didn't treat them badly. I think having sex with multiple partners has as much to do with morals as deciding to go on a bike ride does. It always used to bug me when I mentioned to people that I have strong morals and some of them would scoff at me and give me that "come on!" look, as though having an active sex life meant that couldn't possibly be true. Fuck the charity work I did, fuck how generous I was with my friends, fuck how kind I was to people, nope, because I had sex with a fair few people and wasn't ashamed of it I clearly had no moral values!

But I understand what you meant by that, and it's true, "sluts" are basically women who are as free with their bodies as men are, actually probably not even that free. When I slept around people came under the misconception that I was easy or didn't have standards, which wasn't the case at all. For some yes, maybe, but that would only have been because I'd pre chosen them as someone I wanted. If there wasn't a suitable candidate I would happily go without. I didn't tend to choose men on looks (though it helped), but there would always be something about them that was particularly appealing to me. Out of the men I know who are "slutty", though they try to get with girls who are the most attractive, they don't really seem to care, it's more about who's willing.

LilyEvans said:
Shutterbuck said:
:icon-cry: I wanna be a slut...

You can be a slut, but you're still not getting verified for the Model's Only section! :snooty:

Guess I'll delete that fan sign selfie for Amber Cutie from my phone then... :?

Shutterbuck said:
LilyEvans said:
Shutterbuck said:
:icon-cry: I wanna be a slut...

You can be a slut, but you're still not getting verified for the Model's Only section! :snooty:

Guess I'll delete that fan sign selfie for Amber Cutie from my phone then... :?

Here is my model verification. I get model access now, yes? Pardon the hair, I have hormonal imbalance.

Attachments

• Model Access.jpg
    Model Access.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 570
That's the second time recently I've seen a picture of a member of this forum (non camgirl), it's really weird because I chat to you guys so much on here yet have absolutely no idea what any of you look like. I just know you by your names and the way you post on here. I don't mean this in a bad way at all, and I can't really find the right word for how it makes me feel, kind of a mixture of shock, surprise, curiosity and maybe nervousness? It's a weird feeling, a bit freaky but not in an unpleasant way, does that make any sense? I guess as a camgirl I chat to a lot of people and become friendly with them, so obviously I think of them as real people, but seeing a photo makes it more physically real, know what I mean?

I think I probably have in my mind a stereotypical image of most members being a bit past/around middle aged, average looking, maybe a bit of a gut, it's surprising and maybe a bit alarming seeing that the image I have is completely incorrect most of the time.

Members often say stuff like "look at my cam, I'm young and good looking!" They don't seem to realise that not only does it not matter to me, it'd be much easier for me if they'd just be fat and old.

Isabella_deL said:
That's the second time recently I've seen a picture of a member of this forum (non camgirl), it's really weird because I chat to you guys so much on here yet have absolutely no idea what any of you look like. I just know you by your names and the way you post on here. I don't mean this in a bad way at all, and I can't really find the right word for how it makes me feel, kind of a mixture of shock, surprise, curiosity and maybe nervousness? It's a weird feeling, a bit freaky but not in an unpleasant way, does that make any sense? I guess as a camgirl I chat to a lot of people and become friendly with them, so obviously I think of them as real people, but seeing a photo makes it more physically real, know what I mean?

I think I probably have in my mind a stereotypical image of most members being a bit past/around middle aged, average looking, maybe a bit of a gut, it's surprising and maybe a bit alarming seeing that the image I have is completely incorrect most of the time.

Members often say stuff like "look at my cam, I'm young and good looking!" They don't seem to realise that not only does it not matter to me, it'd be much easier for me if they'd just be fat and old.

That pic is of Manu Ginobli. A bunch of models seem to get curious after talking to a member for awhile. Some are shocked to find out that good looking in shape guys enjoy using camsites.

Isabella_deL said:
... kind of a mixture of shock, surprise, curiosity and maybe nervousness?
I get that a lot...

Attachments

• Shutterbuck-poolside.jpg
    Shutterbuck-poolside.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 526
Isabella_deL said:

It was strange seeing other members at the Cam Mansion when I went this year. I had never really thought about what they look like.

PunkInDrublic said:
That pic is of Manu Ginobli. A bunch of models seem to get curious after talking to a member for awhile. Some are shocked to find out that good looking in shape guys enjoy using camsites.

OMG Jerry is Manu Ginobli???!?! :happy2:

Okay no but seriously, one of my favorite regs is an ultra mega hottie. Like...damn. And I am sometimes SUPER curious about what some members look like, but mostly only my regulars. I'm not really ever *shocked* by what they look like if they reveal themselves...but I can't lie, it's always a pleasant surprise when I see a member's c2c/tweet/snapchat/profile pic/avi/whatever that is very attractive.

Isabella_deL said:
That's the second time recently I've seen a picture of a member of this forum (non camgirl), it's really weird because I chat to you guys so much on here yet have absolutely no idea what any of you look like. I just know you by your names and the way you post on here. I don't mean this in a bad way at all, and I

Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble, but that is SOOOOO not me. :lol: I googled guy with sign and found that pic. Edited it a bit and posted it. I am far to shy to even turn on my cam for most models.

^ as per above
JerryBoBerry who cares...throw ur melon up, it would be good to see member faces that aren't cam models.

Isabella_deL said:
" They don't seem to realize that not only does it not matter to me, it'd be much easier for me if they'd just be fat and old.
Here ya go for the "Yee Old and fat" member of the club :lol:

I tried to go in drag for model verification but my beard kept popping through the pancake make up...damn!

I am all sun burnt on my giant melon...just a hint of that receding hairline! God look at the size of that forehead now!

And you cant beat a morning shot
I just really looked at that shot and thought...
"Could you imagine what the woman must think if she wakes up in the morning to see that staring at her!? "
I like to call that my "Land Shark hiding in pillow reef/ serial killer morning look".

Attachments

• today2.JPG
    today2.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 508
  • wakeup.jpg
    wakeup.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 508
EdgarAllenWhoa said:
^ as per above
JerryBoBerry who cares...throw ur melon up, it would be good to see member faces that aren't cam models.

Isabella_deL said:
" They don't seem to realize that not only does it not matter to me, it'd be much easier for me if they'd just be fat and old.
Here ya go for the "Yee Old and fat" member of the club :lol:

I tried to go in drag for model verification but my beard kept popping through the pancake make up...damn!

I am all sun burnt on my giant melon...just a hint of that receding hairline! God look at the size of that forehead now!

And you cant beat a morning shot
I just really looked at that shot and thought...
"Could you imagine what the woman must think if she wakes up in the morning to see that staring at her!? "
I like to call that my "Land Shark hiding in pillow reef/ serial killer morning look".

Ed! It's you! Neato.

Ed put himself out there. I won't leave him hanging.

Attachments

• IMG_20140222_093208_292.jpg
    IMG_20140222_093208_292.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 437
  • IMG_20140222_093632_386.jpg
    IMG_20140222_093632_386.jpg
    872.9 KB · Views: 438
  • IMG_20140222_094128_286.jpg
    IMG_20140222_094128_286.jpg
    881 KB · Views: 438
MintyFlowers said:
Can this please turn into a member self post thread? 8D

I tried but APPARENTLY this forum has a "no butt-ugly selfie pics" ban...{arms crossed, tapping foot, lip pouting}. I swear it's like being in the 7th grade all over again. :roll:

I tried but APPARENTLY this forum has a "no butt-ugly selfie pics" ban...{arms crossed, tapping foot, lip pouting}. I swear it's like being in the 7th grade all over again. :roll:[/quote]

As per request ...one ugly ass selfie pic inbound!!!!
So jump and lets see ur mug a lug!

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 419
I can't find the before shot right now but the first picture is from December 27th right after I had my very long hair and ponytail all cut off. (which I donated to Locks of Love) The second picture is from early January and while I had a bad case of bedhead (it was early in the morning) I love the picture since it has my baby Zoe in it. These are not the most flattering photos of myself.
:oops:

Attachments

• Brad_Zoe.jpg
    Brad_Zoe.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 405
  • haircut_12_2013.jpg
    haircut_12_2013.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 404
You guys are fucking adorable! What handsome gents we have!

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
DuoShi said:
Ed put himself out there. I won't leave him hanging.

Duo my man!...thanks for not leaving me out in the breeze ...I was starting to sweat!!!! lol

<fist-bump>

:character-hobbes:

Fist bump to you too, bro. Fist bump for all the peeps participatin'.

These are the only two of me I have on my hard drive. I was horrendously drunk in the second one, in a club dressed as The Dude for Halloween. I don't recall why I had a Rambo bandana in the other. These are a few years old as well and my hair is less voluminous now but still just as long.

Attachments

• rambob.jpg
    rambob.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 317
  • boblebowski.jpg
    boblebowski.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 318
Jayne_Black said:
I love the direction this thread is taking!! Thanks guys, for putting your smiling faces out there :)

Me too!!! I came onto this thread seeing people had posted and am now grinning my face off!! It's actually so nice to see some faces to fit the words! It's strange, but awesome!

This'd be amazing it if could turn into a member's photos thread! None of you are anything like I imagined, Kaylee is so right! What handsome men we have here! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.