AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Attention All Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shutterbuck said:
Ai'ght. I never take selfies... but Jolene got a half-decent shot of me during Content Camp in October. I don't hate it.
Bwahahahahahahahahaa How many people don't see you and think you're Lux?

JoleneBrody said:
Shutterbuck said:
Ai'ght. I never take selfies... but Jolene got a half-decent shot of me during Content Camp in October. I don't hate it.
Bwahahahahahahahahaa How many people don't see you and think you're Lux?

I hadn't even considered that but I've been mistaken for worse...

Disclaimer: Lux is a lovely individual. I am not Lux.

Yes pleeeeeease! I would love to see people's awesome older pictures from previous decades! Gimme da 90's! Seeing 60's, 70's, 80's, etc would be so awesome, too!

Oh alright, here's a pic of me from the 80s, back when I was still 8-bit

0CyeI8E.jpg

I am very afeared to show myself, especially with messy hair, so don't look at me! Look at my fat cat.

QUKXxqG.jpg

Maybe I just watch too much tv, but you really look like Will Graham from Hannibal and it is bad ass.

I really do watch too much tv.

I find it rather amusing that people are actually starting to comment on the douchebag OP's (who's been banned for ages) first post.

Reactions: TacoBelle
:wondering: wait what

that's so aggravating to read but quite funny because of his obvious contradiction. There is nothing wrong with pleasuring yourself and wanting to share yourself with others, and absolutely nothing shameful about it. Beginning cam has really forced me to conclude that if someone has a problem with what I do, it has nothing to do with me, or my profession. Insecurity and frustration about the openness of one's sexuality leads some people to be mean, rude and intolerable. Glad this guy is banhammered, this ain't yo turf no mo', homeboy!

I'm a huge advocate for respect of all human beings but I have a special place in my heart for the dehumanization of sex workers(cam girls specifically in this case.)

Now if you'll excuse me, i have a slutty cum show to attend to :rolleyes:

I find it rather amusing that people are actually starting to comment on the douchebag OP's (who's been banned for ages) first post.
hey, if ya new to the site like myself and just looking around, coming across this was super alarming i couldn't help but comment regardless of the date haha

Reactions: HerThighness
I've added an edit note to the OP so snaffus like this can be avoided. :)

But I'll blame Leon for bumping this after... how fecking long was it dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.