AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Attention All Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh My

this thread

i like it

/tip 1111 thx bbs

mynameisbob84 said:
These are the only two of me I have on my hard drive. I was horrendously drunk in the second one, in a club dressed as The Dude for Halloween. I don't recall why I had a Rambo bandana in the other. These are a few years old as well and my hair is less voluminous now but still just as long.

The bandana is badass though so fuck it.

Some times when I go out, and I have a bit too much to drink, and I'm wearing a tie, the tie ends up around my head in what I call "Rambo mode"

Attachments

• rambo2.jpg
    rambo2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 556
Kunra9 said:
mynameisbob84 said:
These are the only two of me I have on my hard drive. I was horrendously drunk in the second one, in a club dressed as The Dude for Halloween. I don't recall why I had a Rambo bandana in the other. These are a few years old as well and my hair is less voluminous now but still just as long.

The bandana is badass though so fuck it.

Some times when I go out, and I have a bit too much to drink, and I'm wearing a tie, the tie ends up around my head in what I call "Rambo mode"

I don't wear ties, but if they forced me to at work, it would be worn like that all day.

DuoShi said:
Ed put himself out there. I won't leave him hanging.
I love that you gave of three "looks" to choose from. Very professional of you. :-D

mynameisbob84 said:

mmm BB do you private?

I kind of have a hair fetish

I want to maybe touch yours.... sorry I'll calm down now

eyeteach said:
MsAllyCat said:
all so handsome!

you watch cams bb? How much for you to watch my cam bb? :lol:

100 tokens, but I should warn you up front I won't do penetration :-D

100? :eek: But I just want you to watch me. Do you Skype? Paypal? I'm not like other girls here. I'm cool. You can trust me. I'm not a stalker sweetie.

MsAllyCat said:
eyeteach said:
MsAllyCat said:
all so handsome!

100? :eek: But I just want you to watch me. Do you Skype? Paypal? I'm not like other girls here. I'm cool. You can trust me. I'm not a stalker sweetie.

No on Paypal, I got screwed once with pp, chick promised me tokens and reneged and pp froze and audited my account. I do Skype, 20 Leprechaun gold coins per minute, a minimum of 10 minutes or 3 Cap'n Crunch boxtops...original Cap'n Crunch. Private message me before hand and to set it up...

ZenHedonist said:
I don't always post my pic to forums...
But when I do...

You remind me so much of this guy from Boondock Saints...

Attachments

• Noah_McManus.jpg
    Noah_McManus.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 368
  • Boondock_1.jpg
    Boondock_1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 367
Please never stop. I am enjoying this far too much. You guys are baaaaabes!!!! :clap:

OOOH! I like the way this thread has gone. The hair... The beards.... I need a cold shower.

eyeteach said:
MsAllyCat said:
eyeteach said:
MsAllyCat said:
all so handsome!

No on Paypal, I got screwed once with pp, chick promised me tokens and reneged and pp froze and audited my account. I do Skype, 20 Leprechaun gold coins per minute, a minimum of 10 minutes or 3 Cap'n Crunch boxtops...original Cap'n Crunch. Private message me before hand and to set it up...

Okay cool. Sounds perfect. I will contact you in 2015 to set it up. It's when I get paid. Well, actually I do get paid before then, but I want to spend my $ on that bandana man first. He is cool and has hot headgear. So yeah, I'll be in touch. With a really detailed script telling you EXACTLY what I want. I will have 200tokens. It will be the best two hours of your life with me.

Thanks for putting faces to names! :clap: Maybe my imagination is lacking, but unless I see a face next to a name, my brain just forgets to come up with something on its own.

MsAllyCat said:
eyeteach said:
MsAllyCat said:
eyeteach said:
MsAllyCat said:
all so handsome!

Okay cool. Sounds perfect. I will contact you in 2015 to set it up. It's when I get paid. Well, actually I do get paid before then, but I want to spend my $ on that bandana man first. He is cool and has hot headgear. So yeah, I'll be in touch. With a really detailed script telling you EXACTLY what I want. I will have 200tokens. It will be the best two hours of your life with me.

What the what??? I'm not good enough for you to spend your $ on??? I've got the CHILLEST orange bandana you've ever seen and enough caps to start a baseball team! I'm sad, disappointed and hurt...what a stinkin' freeloader! The very least you've could've done was offer to get me something from my wish list. :snooty:

th3_v1k1ng said:
Couple of piccies for Sumptuous, sensual, sexy Steph.... from th3v1k1ng on mfc

0ri9.jpg
:shock:

cuEpBye.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.