AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Attention All Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm going to throw mine in, here goes...

self1_zpsa46dc66b.jpg

This thread turned incredibly cute. In multiple ways. ;)

This is like, the best example of why the forum is awesome! something so mean spirited and stupid turned into something adorable and fun.

:crybaby: I'm a little hormonal.

hapa74 said:

HUBBA HUBBA! There are certain pictures with some noteworthy Tight Pants that I wish, wish, wish we could seeeeee!! :h:

You are all seriously incredible. I don't know what it is about having the other side revealed a bit more, but I feel like this thread is a big group hug for some reason. Maybe it'll help us be kinder to one another in tougher times, too. Either way, it's awesome. :-D

I'VE MISSED SO MUCH but DAMN am I glad to be caught up. I can't believe how ridiculously attractive everyone is, it took everything in me to not try and excitedly show my boyfriend this thread (I don't think he would have appreciated it the same way :lol: )

I hope this never ends tbh

I know I'm a little late for this, but...

justinmiller18 said:
I just thought all of you should read this. Those of you who do Cum shows are sluts! I mean thank about it. Im sure that each and every one of your parents are proud of their daughters. If i had a daughter and i knew that she was a cam girl i would be very disappointed.

r4nltrR.gif

WHOA HI :shock:

This thread is the best thread! So many foxy guys!!! I love it! On my birthday I made my guys be the camgirl for me, and they got a video if they did a sexy dance on their cam. This is just like that, but kinda better because nobody is twerking! (Although honestly that twerking thing was hilarious.)

MOAR PIX PLZ. How much for a set bb? :think:

p.s. I kinda wanna be in the middle of a DuoShi/hapa sandwich. Juuuuuuuuust sayin. :D

VeronicaChaos said:
th3_v1k1ng said:
Couple of piccies for Sumptuous, sensual, sexy Steph.... from th3v1k1ng on mfc

0ri9.jpg
:shock:

cuEpBye.jpg

WOW! erm.. not sure how to take the Nathan Fillion pic.. after mine... think its a compliment.. he is awesome, so to have his pic, posted with mine, by
a gorgeous cam girl.. WOW!
Really kewl thread.

I'm loving this thread!!! It's so nice to see pics of all of you! :-D

Not quite what I was expecting when I clicked on this thread again....but it's so much better!!!

DuoShi said:
hapa74 said:

HAPAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *fist-bump*

*fist bump*

KayleePond said:
HUBBA HUBBA! There are certain pictures with some noteworthy Tight Pants that I wish, wish, wish we could seeeeee!! :h:

Well, since you asked so nicely :) This is a pic of me in my Mal Reynolds (aka Captain Tight Pants) cosplay. I even ditched the beard to be "authentic" (though I immediately grew it back)

(I cannot take credit for making the costume, it was created by the talented & elusive "Mr. Pond")

SinScarlett said:
p.s. I kinda wanna be in the middle of a DuoShi/hapa sandwich. Juuuuuuuuust sayin.
:icon-redface: this emote was the closest I could find to *blush*

hapa74 said:
SinScarlett said:
p.s. I kinda wanna be in the middle of a DuoShi/hapa sandwich. Juuuuuuuuust sayin.

Quite the sammich isn't it? :mnod

Why did my hitachi have to go and die on me the other day?! I seriously need it like now. :drool:

This is how this thread made me feel...

wSxrm00.gif

I was gone this weekend because of a g/g show and I've come back to the forum to see a bunch of awesome guys' faces, finally revealed! xD
Now I want to see alllll of my regulars' faces!!

ZenHedonist looks like a famous writer or an oscar winning actor!

hapa74 said:
DuoShi said:
hapa74 said:

HAPAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *fist-bump*

*fist bump*

KayleePond said:

Well, since you asked so nicely :) This is a pic of me in my Mal Reynolds (aka Captain Tight Pants) cosplay. I even ditched the beard to be "authentic" (though I immediately grew it back)

(I cannot take credit for making the costume, it was created by the talented & elusive "Mr. Pond")

SinScarlett said:

Oh hey Mal....

I'm so into this cosplay.

Sereph has tipped hapa 1,000 tokens

MintyFlowers said:
Can this please turn into a member self post thread? 8D

Yes we can!

Attachments

• La Purisima Mission State Historic Park.jpg
    La Purisima Mission State Historic Park.jpg
    466.9 KB · Views: 241
  • France.jpg