AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Attention All Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RosieCotton said:
Vengaboys:

Boom boom boom boom
I want you in my room
Let's spend the night together
From now until forever

Jus' sayin'

LMAO, When I read your post, I instantly thought of this song:

The 80's are embarrassing.

I LOVE this thread.

Wow! We have some good looking dudes on the forum! :D

Glad this thread turned into a positive n the negativity from one guy is hopefully forever gone

:thumbleft:

hapa74 said:
Well, since you asked so nicely :) This is a pic of me in my Mal Reynolds (aka Captain Tight Pants) cosplay. I even ditched the beard to be "authentic" (though I immediately grew it back)
(I cannot take credit for making the costume, it was created by the talented & elusive "Mr. Pond")

YESSSS! Thank you very much for indulging me. You all know how I feel about Cosplay and Firefly specifically. :lol:

RedHerby said:
yep, based on the beard, it must soon be GreyHerby

Cinnamon and sugar hair is not something I think anyone will mind! ;)

Always_Tim said:
MintyFlowers said:
Can this please turn into a member self post thread? 8D

Yes we can!

I LOVE your barbarian picture!!! These are so great, Tim. I vote Barbarian or Cool Hiking Hat picture for your new profile picture! I really enjoy seeing you out on adventures! ^.^

(I feel like I sound like such a fangirl perv but I just really think you guys are neato.)

DownundaDani said:

I LOVE this thread.

Blasphemer!!!! LOL

The 80's had awesome music...

Right now...this moment...I am listening to David Bowie's "Lets Dance"...later, Jesus and the Mary Chain,The Cure, The Smith's and then going to get all Pesshy with Depeche Mode (going to get my "Strange Love" on...soooooo tasty)

80's on Mondays...make Mondays liveable :)

p.s. I'm wearing acid wash jeans/skin tight down to the ankle, tucked into my high top Air Jordans ...that's right...deal with THAT image! :violin:

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
DownundaDani said:

I LOVE this thread.

Blasphemer!!!! LOL

The 80's had awesome music...

Right now...this moment...I am listening to David Bowie's "Lets Dance"...later, Jesus and the Mary Chain,The Cure, The Smith's and then going to get all Pesshy with Depeche Mode (going to get my "Strange Love" on...soooooo tasty)

80's on Mondays...make Mondays liveable :)

p.s. I'm wearing acid wash jeans/skin tight down to the ankle, tucked into my high top Air Jordans ...that's right...deal with THAT image! :violin:

pics or it didn't happen :whistle:

Always_Tim said:
MintyFlowers said:
Can this please turn into a member self post thread? 8D

Yes we can!

Tim must have fist bumps too. Take them!

*fist-bump*

hapa74 said:
RedHerby said:

I feel ya on that one! :-D I was actually going to ditch the beard, since it seems to be going grey rapidly! But I got a pretty negative response when I shaved it off. So, I will embrace the grey with the beard!

I have two words for you men worried about rocking a grey beard:

George. Clooney.

:love4:

My first picture looks a little lame compared to the others, so I decided to add action. I am fighting a skilled adversary armed with a +1 butter knife of disembowelment. Please do not be to jelly of my top notch special effects.

Attachments

• 0629.jpg
    0629.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 686
  • 0630.jpg
    0630.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 687
Shaun__ said:
My first picture looks a little lame compared to the others, so I decided to add action. I am fighting a skilled adversary armed with a +1 butter knife of disembowelment. Please do not be to jelly of my top notch special effects.

Omg NOOoOoOoOooo!!! Please do not disembowel the beloved Companion Cube! :h: "I think that one was about to say 'I love you'..."

(Amazing sword though and I love that this set up happened.)

justinmiller18 said:
I just thought all of you should read this. Those of you who do Cum shows are sluts! I mean thank about it. Im sure that each and every one of your parents are proud of their daughters. If i had a daughter and i knew that she was a cam girl i would be very disappointed.

seriously dude... kill yourself you fuckin twat

I think we were all pretty much over this and he is banned soooo...he wont see your message!

Can we get back to hunky dudes now? ;)

SinScarlett said:
hapa74 said:
RedHerby said:
I feel ya on that one! :-D I was actually going to ditch the beard, since it seems to be going grey rapidly! But I got a pretty negative response when I shaved it off. So, I will embrace the grey with the beard!
I have two words for you men worried about rocking a grey beard:

George. Clooney.

:love4:
however, I did get some signals that this was a bit to much ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 563
Sereph_Doll said:
Oh hey Mal....
I'm so into this cosplay.
Sereph has tipped hapa 1,000 tokens
LilahMorrigan said:
I know I've commented on this thread far too much already. But hapa... dat cosplay photo. MAJOR SWOONING HAPPENING OVER HERE.

Well...oh my! Thanks :)

8iNM8VG.gif

KayleePond said:
Can we get back to hunky dudes now? ;)

Yes! This!

Hey Guys! *waggles eyebrows in a suggestive manner that may be mistaken for a seizure*

Seriously though, as they say, Hubba! And, How you doin'? :drool: :shifty: :drool:

Thought I would save this thread from falling to page two obscurity.

Now please post more man pictures please!

Preferably showcasing more bad ass weaponry.

*winky face*

xSALTx said:

Preferably showcasing more...ass.

*winky face*

FTFY ;)

xSALTx said:
Hey Guys! *waggles eyebrows in a suggestive manner that may be mistaken for a seizure*

Seriously though, as they say, Hubba! And, How you doin'? :drool: :shifty: :drool:

Thought I would save this thread from falling to page two obscurity.

Preferably showcasing more bad ass weaponry.

*winky face*

Well, hmm sadly I don't have any bad ass weaponry. Unless you consider my geek arsenal of Lord of the Rings swords, Star Wars lightsabers, and my Mal Reynolds pistol :lol:

And I don't want to spam this thread with my mug, we need some fresh meat! :p

hapa74 said:
And I don't want to spam this thread with my mug, we need some fresh meat! :p
No... umm, please do. :shifty:

ZenHedonist said:
I suppose strictly for the sake of keeping a perfectly good thread alive those of us who have already posted a pic could post maybe one more...

We DO need some of the other gents around here to cough up a pic or two...

I might just post some of the blooper pics I took trying to quickly take those three pics from Saturday. I couldn't figure out how to take those pics with forward facing cam and then flip them afterwards.

KayleePond said:
I vote Barbarian or Cool Hiking Hat picture for your new profile picture!

It's the only hat I've found that (sort of almost) fits. I have a huge head.

DuoShi said:
I might just post some of the blooper pics I took trying to quickly take those three pics from Saturday. I couldn't figure out how to take those pics with forward facing cam and then flip them afterwards.
I had to record a video and take a pic from that. Pic taking is hard. Have a vacation starting friday, will post a pic of the ridiculous looking mohawk I give myself. Will be all curly and goofy looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.