AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

AVN Show Issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2010
MFC Denying Candie access to their wifi because "she might slow down the only model on the site with a higher cam score." than her. Fuck MFC.

Re: What makes you RAGE!

Jebbaz said:
MFC Denying Candie access to their wifi because "she might slow down the only model on the site with a higher cam score." than her. Fuck MFC.
That's really blowing my mind and my senses want to say there's got to be some misunderstanding... but I dunno.

AmberCutie said:
Jebbaz said:
That's really blowing my mind and my senses want to say there's got to be some misunderstanding... but I dunno.

huh.. jalyn,aspen, and violet all online at the convention right now... wtf!!

I know, I can't believe it. :eek: That just makes no sense, from either a moral point of view or a business point of view. Why would they want to lose out on all the money Candie obviously would make them?? And at the moment the gorgeous Classic Pinup is broadcasting from the con...and she has a lower camscore than Candie right? so ...I don't get it.

TashaTypical said:
AmberCutie said:
Jebbaz said:

huh.. jalyn,aspen, and violet all online at the convention right now... wtf!!

Yeah exactly...I don't get it.

I really hope its a misunderstanding... I really really hope it its. I've not been able to let it go since I first read her tweets..

If I'm reading this right... it's Grade A Bullshit. They're seriously going to tell their number 2 ranked model (and 2 time winner of Miss MFC) to fuck off because of their highest ranked model over everyone else. And as far as I can tell (not having seen any of the feeds from AVN because I was working today), outside of Aspen and Jalyn, none of the other models there are in the top 60-70 in camscore.

I don't blame Candie one bit for thinking about working on another site after this. As strongly has she is supported by her fans, Leo will notice if the Legion follows her to the other site and stops doing business with MFC. If I'm him, I'm doing everything I can to fix this as we speak.

Mikeythegeek said:
If I'm reading this right... it's Grade A Bullshit. They're seriously going to tell their number 2 ranked model (and 2 time winner of Miss MFC) to fuck off because of their highest ranked model over everyone else. And as far as I can tell (not having seen any of the feeds from AVN because I was working today), outside of Aspen and Jalyn, none of the other models there are in the top 60-70 in camscore.

I don't blame Candie one bit for thinking about working on another site after this. As strongly has she is supported by her fans, Leo will notice if the Legion follows her to the other site and stops doing business with MFC. If I'm him, I'm doing everything I can to fix this as we speak.
That would be very wise of him at this point...

Jebbaz said:

So my twitter may have been very blunt on this issue, due to how angry I was. Here is a little more to help with the confusion.

I went out to a night club last night with models, admins etc. Some of the things Leo said to me really upset me. Things like, you steal all of the tokens from other models, basically poking fun at me for working so hard. For some reason jalyn and i were treated worse than other models, instead of the other way around. So today at the convention, Leo was not there but someone from the site was running the MFC booth. Cassiecurls and another "extremely high cam score model" did not bring their own wireless cards (but the other models did, this is why they were online). So the mfc rep went to go get his laptop/connection to provide the "extremely high cam score model" with internet. When Cassie asked to use it also, he lectured her on how it was her fault that she did not bring a wireless card and was upset that the connection would be slowed for the other model. This is when my 3g wireless card signal was so bad i could not get my cam to load, so i mentioned i would like to use his internet also. The response was basically no because it would ruin the connection for the "extremely high cam score model".

I think after the night before and then the convention I freaked out and felt as though i was not appreciated by those who were making thousands off of my hard work. I was not asking to be treated special, but for how hard i have worked for them over the past year (including working for nothing at 3 conventions for them) I expected to be taken care of. So i packed up and left. My place to vent was twitter, which we all know is probably not a good idea lol. I feel right now that if Leo actually takes the time to try to get ahold of me and work things out, then i will feel better about the situation and continue my normal MFC routine. But if he ignores it or continues to treat me like i am expendable, i plan to take some time off of MFC. Thanks for your support, I am sure all of the premiums and models have felt that they were not being provided with the best service/attention from those who run the site one time or another, so this is my time to take my stance :)

This makes me feel ever so slightly better about it... but not by much. It would have sent me through the roof if it had been Leo himself making those decisions of who deserved to use their internet connection.

Sorry but I gotta speak my mind about this. Hopefully nobody will get upset about it.

I watched most of the convention models on cam today. It wasnt a pleasant sight to watch. The "top model" that CandieCane is referring too was too worried about getting tokens to kiss other girls and do G/G shows behind the curtain with other models (which I think didnt even happen). When she wasnt doing that she wasnt even on cam at the computer. There were a few of the girls who just stayed signed in and walked away to wander around.

I think the MFC rep had no right to treat CandieCane this way. They should have been more worried about their MFC girls leaving their cams unattended to run around.

These girls are suppose to be there to promote and help get traffic to MFC. Of course having fun at the same time is all good, but this was the worst convention I've seen. The only one I saw who was really doing that was SJ. Alot of Prems also started noticing that when a certain model received large tips in one room, the other model beside her would get jealous and ban that same premium.

I really hope the Chicago convention is better than this one. This one was just hectic and crazy.

I think the notion that they fucked up is starting to sink in.

When I watch the convention stuff it just seems to be have the usual trampish models who attend them and then one or two nice ones who are there for the first time and get pushed into going along with it all.

amberimplosion said:
Ever so tiny amount of slightly. It's pure bullshit really. If this is how he treats his top money makers then, he's going down. On my reputation scale, he gets a freaking zero.
:x and boo Leo.

I agree - and the ~10% I pay to MFC admins or so on a token (servers and ... cost money) pisses me off.

So - the managment at the place you work suck.

Can you avoid them, and just take your paycheck, or do you go somewhere else where the bosses suck less, and you get a possibly smaller paycheck.

I question if any of the other sites managment does it better.

Otherwise, we're back to the issues hashed out in http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=522&p=6412&hilit=camsite#p6412 - a good camsite needs a hell of a lot of investment, 24*7 technical staff to babysit the servers, legal staff to make sure there are no legal problems with the site, not to mention the huge pile of servers and bandwidth needed, and the truly massive amount of advertising to compete with MFC/lj/... in a market where there are lots of other competing startups.

If you have 10 models - even good ones - IMO - you have a failed site, if it's on anything like the same model as MFC. You need to start with at least 200, and that's really hard.

Sigh. If only there was a nice answer.

At the end of the day - no model will ever think 'Oh good - more money for the admins', when getting a tip.

Should the admins treat models well, and care about them? Sure!

Do you care about how the admins - or the government - who tax you - feel?

Argh.

A few points and a question about Candie's post...

About Leo's comments at the night club, Candie... do you feel he was serious or was just saying those things in a joking manner? And I mean that about all of his comments, not just the ones towards you specifically.

If he's serious about them; in one way I can understand him wanting to see other models up at or near the top. The more models that are promoted, the more likely it is a new member will find something he/she is interested in and will join. But there's ways he can make that happen, like limiting models who make the top 3 in Miss MFC from being up there again for a period of time.

Saying that, what he said is like the manager of a sales department saying "Bob, you're making too many sales. You need to let John make his fair share too." You and Jalyn should be rewarded for bringing in the money to MFC, not criticized for it.

As for the Internet issues, that's just a case of poor planning by others and you paying for it; which isn't right. What they should've done is said "OK, (extremely high cam score model); you'll be on for the next 3 hours. After that, Candie, you'll be on for 3 hours" or something along those lines. At the very minimum, it could've given the rep or Leo time to gather up an additional wireless card or two for you and Cassie.

Lastly, my fear is that Leo will ignore it. I think that every person that runs a cam site feels, at some level, that models are expendable. If they didn't, you'd see those guys actively try to keep some models on their site even if that model has no reason to stay there. And that's something you just don't see. Admins have little to no loyalty to their models and models really shouldn't have much loyalty to the sites they're on for that reason. I've lost count of the number of models that I've seen on MFC that work other sites at the time or at least in the past.

But as I said in my previous post here, you have a bit more pull than the average model because of your Legion. I'm pretty sure that if you left MFC, they'd follow you. That's a decent chunk of income for MFC gone. Obviously, we don't know how much is spent on MFC per month by all members. But losing the Legion would still be noticeable.

Good luck. :)

For these conventions that MFC attends why not simply have some dummy accounts that the models can use?

E.G Convention Cam 1, Cam 2, Cam 3 etc???

HaileyJade said:
Sorry but I gotta speak my mind about this. Hopefully nobody will get upset about it.

I watched most of the convention models on cam today. It wasnt a pleasant sight to watch. The "top model" that CandieCane is referring too was too worried about getting tokens to kiss other girls and do G/G shows behind the curtain with other models (which I think didnt even happen). When she wasnt doing that she wasnt even on cam at the computer. There were a few of the girls who just stayed signed in and walked away to wander around.

I think the MFC rep had no right to treat CandieCane this way. They should have been more worried about their MFC girls leaving their cams unattended to run around.

These girls are suppose to be there to promote and help get traffic to MFC. Of course having fun at the same time is all good, but this was the worst convention I've seen. The only one I saw who was really doing that was SJ. Alot of Prems also started noticing that when a certain model received large tips in one room, the other model beside her would get jealous and ban that same premium.

I really hope the Chicago convention is better than this one. This one was just hectic and crazy.

Totally agree Hailey !

I watched it too.
MFC was promoting itself as the largest online webcam model site in the world, yet all it managed to prove was how poorly managed and organised it is from a management point of view.
The feeds from the cams that I saw were shambolick at best. There were too many people and too few cams, and as you mentioned there were periods when the 'said cam in question' was either offline or not attended due to the models wandering off around the centre.
And why wasn't the high cam score model told the same thing as Cassie was, she's the one that didn't bring a card.

As far as the stealing tokens 'compliment', well a backhanded compliment is still a backhander...!

It all of you great girls that make the site as popular as it is, not the way it's run.

Candie deserved better !

I'm pissed about the treatment of Cassie also, her cam score is nothing to scoff at and shes fucking adorable, everyone loves her. I don't know where the fucking admins get off treating these girls, both of which I consider close friends, like second class citizens.

Ok these girls knew they was going to a convention so they should have known to bring their own wireless card if they wanted to make tokens while they was there! I hate to tell some of u overly obsessed candicane ass kissers this but she is not the only model on this site and the world doesnt revolve around her! All the ppl that set and say day after day that they love candiecane are useless tools and do u really think that she loves all of u back? She loves ur tokens! I bet money if all her big tippers quit tipping then after awhile she would eventually stop talking to u! Im just telling the truth and i know some of her loyal ass kissers will get all upset reading this but its true! They are thousands of models on Mfc go give some of them a chance instead of spending ur life long savings on one girl that gets pissed because she doesnt get her way! Oh and i like how she talks about Aspen on forums and on her Tweets! I dont recall Aspen doing anything to her! Skankycane is just pissed because she doesnt have the highest cam score anymore! Thank you all lol

Bushmaster said:
Ok these girls knew they was going to a convention so they should have known to bring their own wireless card if they wanted to make tokens while they was there! I hate to tell some of u overly obsessed candicane ass kissers this but she is not the only model on this site and the world doesnt revolve around her! All the ppl that set and say day after day that they love candiecane are useless tools and do u really think that she loves all of u back? She loves ur tokens! I bet money if all her big tippers quit tipping then after awhile she would eventually stop talking to u! Im just telling the truth and i know some of her loyal ass kissers will get all upset reading this but its true! They are thousands of models on Mfc go give some of them a chance instead of spending ur life long savings on one girl that gets pissed because she doesnt get her way! Oh and i like how she talks about Aspen on forums and on her Tweets! I dont recall Aspen doing anything to her! Skankycane is just pissed because she doesnt have the highest cam score anymore! Thank you all lol

Clueless fuck wad is clueless and a fuck wad. No one bad mouthed Aspen, you're the first one to call her by name dipshit. Animosity is toward the admins, not towards another model. If you'd actually read anything you'd know that. You dont know a damn thing about Candie or any of her fans, or the friendship we have with her.

Jebbaz said:
Bushmaster said:

Clueless fuck wad is clueless and a fuck wad. No one bad mouthed Aspen, you're the first one to call her by name dipshit. Animosity is toward the admins, not towards another model. If you'd actually read anything you'd know that. You dont know a damn thing about Candie or any of her fans, or the friendship we have with her.

Lol you are right, i actually just got done talking to aspen, she knows that i am upset with the admins. Her and i are actually better friends after this occurrence because she got fucked over by the admins today too. I purposely left her name out and made sure she knew everything that had been said and knew that it was not directed at her. I figured by not logging into MFC today i could avoid the people who are assholes just to upset women, guess i was wrong :woops:

so assholes who enjoy upsetting women.. MAKE ME RAGE! :-D

Ok, time for my two cents.

I'm having trouble understanding Leo's logic..the 'backhanded compliment' as it were he gave to Cnadie about her making too much, is than contradicted by him (or his lackies) giving preferential treatment to high camscore model..surely if he made the remarks about a model making too much, he'd want to follow through with it and give preference to people like Monica, Cassie etc so lower level cam models can come up the ranks. As a posed to saying 'you're making too much money' and then giving preference to the person who is currently seen as making them more money.

I don't know if I'm going to say it's a deliberate snub to Cnadie..but that's how I see it.

And as for the dipshit who posted a couple posts above me bad mouthing Cnadie saying she just wants your tokens..that's retarded. I'm broke..and not sure if I've tipped Cnadie more than 100 tokens out of my own pocket before..but she is still extremely sweet, nice, generous and a friend to me. Obviously your head is too far up your arse to see that some people are just genuinely amazing. She also gave me an awesome nickname..so suck it.

Ok that's it for me..I might go back to sleep now, I just had to get up to comment on this cause it's just bullshit unfair.

Lmao i have got all the skankycane ass kisser pissed off! I hope you all do go with her if she does get another cam site! Mfc would be so much better without u all and ur drama that u bring! Im sure Leo dont give a fuck if u all go because once again the world doesnt revolve around skankycane and they are tons of other models and premiums making his bank account go up! ONCE AGAIN THE WORLD DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND SKANKYCANE THEY ARE OTHER MODELS ON MFC TO THAT BRING IN LOTS OF MONEY! Im sure Leo will not lose a bit of sleep over it! So keep on emailing him and crying about it like the useless tools u are! Leo dont give a fuck :) Lmao

:twisted: My sympathies are with Candie. If she boycotts or leaves MFC, I am gone also as she is my reason for being there.

I am not the only member of CandieCane's legion to make this statement in her MFC room.

I hope Leo has the sense to work this out satisfactorily.

The longer explanation here than on twitter makes me believe it is a typical management screwup by an MFC flunky not by leo himself but :protest:

Bushmaster said:
Lmao i have got all the skankycane ass kisser pissed off! I hope you all do go with her if she does get another cam site! Mfc would be so much better without u all and ur drama that u bring! Im sure Leo dont give a fuck if u all go because once again the world doesnt revolve around skankycane and they are tons of other models and premiums making his bank account go up! ONCE AGAIN THE WORLD DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND SKANKYCANE THEY ARE OTHER MODELS ON MFC TO THAT BRING IN LOTS OF MONEY! Im sure Leo will not lose a bit of sleep over it! So keep on emailing him and crying about it like the useless tools u are! Leo dont give a fuck :) Lmao

Whoah. :shock:

Bushmaster said:

Please dude, stop making a fool of yourself. You sound like a dumb parrot, repeating the same thing over and over again. Believe me, that won't make your words to sound any smarter.
And the funniest thing is that you just keep repeating "The world doesn't revolve around her", while you registered on this forum and registered a twitter account just to talk shit to and about her... So if the world doesn't revolve around her, why you keep spending time and replying back to her? I think the only obssesed one here is you.

Oh and for your information, I'm not even a premium member on MFC and Candie doesn't even know about me, so you can save your worthless stupid empty "obsessed candicane ass kissers" arguments for yourself.

Dexter i think i will cry now! lmao :) First off she makes a big deal out of something and tweets about it and then ur gonna act like nobody is going to say anything about it?? I can say whatever i want on here just like you, this is a free country Sir! Candie obviously wants a pity party because that is all she has talked about and all her ass kissers have been smooching on her ass hoping that she will say thank u or something for taken up for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.