AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Awesome night, sleepy morning

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Waking up this morning, I still had a smile on my face from how awesome last night on MFC was. I just feel so lucky to have some caring, friendly fans to hang out with in my cam room. The fact that my friends will play pictionary and hang man with me, without demands of taking my clothes off is spectacular. I called it a night around 11, but still ended up staying awake with "Jobs" until after 1am. So it was still hard getting out of bed today. I could have slept many more hours, all cozy and comfy.

As fun as it was just playing games and chatting, I am looking forward to getting back to my regular show tonight. I wouldn't dare make a nightly thing of my "here's me with regular clothes on" show, as I know that isn't what MFC is ultimately meant for. And weirdly enough, when it comes down to it, I may even be more comfortable doing naked shows than being dressed! I've been doing it for 6 months now, so I guess it just comes naturally now. ;)

So for now I'm hangin' on the sofa with Sugar (the little chihuahua), watching really girly shows on TLC, and will play WoW for a few hours. Trying to get my new little Druid to 20 so I can buy my kitty mount! But my next task of the day is deciding what's for lunch...

Reactions: AngelicTease
1am... You gay.

Also fffuuu I love pictionary I cannot believe I missed it

I have to say, your clothed show was INCREDIBLY sexy. It was like going to the strip club, but then being more into the waitress, if that makes any sense. And though I didn't participate in the pictionary, I still found it fun and entertaining. So thank you, Amber. And let me just thank you in advance for incredible shows to come. You're by FAR my favorite MFC girl.

McScott said:
I have to say, your clothed show was INCREDIBLY sexy. It was like going to the strip club, but then being more into the waitress, if that makes any sense. And though I didn't participate in the pictionary, I still found it fun and entertaining. So thank you, Amber. And let me just thank you in advance for incredible shows to come. You're by FAR my favorite MFC girl.

Thank you! Rock on, McScott.
PyneApple said:
Wait... they lowered it again to 20 for mounts now?

I believe so. You're making me doubt myself now. grr.

Reactions: AngelicTease
AmberCutie said:
PyneApple said:
Wait... they lowered it again to 20 for mounts now?

I believe so. You're making me doubt myself now. grr.
# Level 20: Apprentice Riding (Skill 75): Can be learned at for 4g . (Mounts: 1g )
# Level 40: Journeyman Riding (Skill 150): Can be learned at for 50g . (Mounts: 10g )
# Level 60: Expert Riding (Skill 225): Can be learned for 250g . (Mounts: 50g )
# Level 70: Artisan Riding (Skill (300): Can be learned for 5,000g . (Mounts: 100g )
# Level 77: Cold Weather Flying: Can be learned for 1,000g from trainer in Dalaran.
# Equals total 6465g , without any faction discounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.