AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

AWESOME PREMIUM AWARDS!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
This thread is dedicated to showing appreciation to awesome premiums that go above and beyond our expectations of them during our cam show, Do you have a premium that you would like to give special recognition to? Post them here to say thanks for being so awesome!

Just recently my awesome premium I want to say thanks to is SirLes! I was having a terribly slow time online and was about to call it a night. Until SirLes showed up. I met my goal and then some that night all because of you. Thank you!

sirles.gif

Reactions: SirLes
Also, I don't know if he ever goes on this forum... but none the less I still want to give a special thanks to strokkkkk for staking me in this year's WSOP Circuit Event at Lake Tahoe!!!

wsop%20chipin.jpg

wsopwillbemine.gif

I nominate Aedan's premium account, even though I have no idea what it's name is she's way too big of a perv not to have one, plus she seems like a stand up gal :thumbleft:

Reactions: AedanRayne
If he isn't on here might be good to send him a link of the thread so he can start. Make the forms better with more of the awesome premium members we have on here. Also might be something the other girls might like to do.

Erragal said:
If he isn't on here might be good to send him a link of the thread so he can start. Make the forms better with more of the awesome premium members we have on here. Also might be something the other girls might like to do.

Oh yeah, I'm always pluggen' Amber's site & telling my premiums to check it out. ;)

ScarlettLeigh said:
I would like to nominate Jermajesty. He's always been a pleasure to have in my room, helps out with the convo a ton and tips when he can.

Thanks... also Id like to nominate myself for MFC manwhore of the year :clap:

Wow, I'm stumped PokerBabe and thank you.
I'd like to thank my mum for not cleaning my room as thoroughly as she might have when i was young. My dad for showing me all them topless beaches full of beautiful young ladies on the Gold Coast. To all the girls at school that flashed their panties and had wardrobe malfunctions in cooking class. Finally to all the hooker's and stripper's I have known over the years who have keep me so intensely interested in beautiful naked women. :lol:
No really, it was a great day and a fantastic show on your part PB, thanks again for that and for the appreciation shown here.
Till next time we are both in the right place at the same time, :handgestures-salute:
P.S. A special thanks to Amber and all member's of this forum for all the insight on how to improve my interaction with models, still a lot of improvements to be made but without your help I'd still be sitting in the wings BB's.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Nordling has been a wonderful friend, as well as a great tipper! He's an amazing person and has a great sense of humor! Always a pleasure having him in my room each night! :hello2:

Roy.jpg

Reactions: Nordling
Brand New Awesome Premium to add to the list... Yourock2me!!! You Rock indeed!!
Truly made me feel just like a princess tonight. He beat my "most tokens in one tip" record, not once, not twice, but THRICE tonight, and showered me with lots and lots of tips in between as well. So you get my AWESOME PREMIUM AWARD!!

LY9oG.gif

5dGsR.gif

Screen shot of the first two times Yourock2me beat the highest single tip record.

Attachments

• yourock2me902.jpg
    yourock2me902.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 272
  • yourock2me.jpg
    yourock2me.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 272
Reactions: 1 person
Poker_Babe said:
Brand New Awesome Premium to add to the list... Yourock2me!!! You Rock indeed!!
Truly made me feel just like a princess tonight. He beat my "most tokens in one tip" record, not once, not twice, but THRICE tonight, and showered me with lots and lots of tips in between as well. So you get my AWESOME PREMIUM AWARD!!

LY9oG.gif

5dGsR.gif
Yes, he is great!!! :h:

I've got 2 people, DevoSteve0 and rockstar8. They may not be able to tip me much or often but they always hang around to chat with me, are my only regulars and do their best to help convince other's to participate in the room. :) If they didn't hang around then my room would be extremely boring and unsexy.

PlayboyMegan said:
Most of my guys don't visit the forum, but Bodisha is awesome and I enjoy his dirty talk. ;)

nice lil surprise to see my name as i scrolled down this list :oops:

and you're pretty fricken awesome too :dance:

you know i love to tell my lil $#*& i want to @&!% your ^&**@^ and then stick my @*&! in your @#$ as i smack you around like a lil #$%&* and then &^@#% and then cum all over your $%*@@ :cool:

ScarlettLeigh said:
Just saw MadisonLeigh and AedanRayne in the shower together. You guys are such a couple of sexy cuties.

Ignore this post. I totally posted in the wrong place. :lol:

none of the few regs i have left visit this forum i dont think.. i did get ael to sig up though maybe hes just lurking so i nominate aelthyoshart for being like the sweetest ever and a great conversationalist/my mfc bodyguard against dumbasses. as well as the occasional tip rain he bestows on me to make me happeh.
whenever someone does visit me on this forum i get like supershy lol its odd. like omg i know you from the forums ahhh now your gonna realize how boring i am outside of text :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.