AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Apr 10, 2011
Music City
blackxrose92.com
Twitter Username
@BlackxRose92
Tumblr Username
BlackxRose92
MFC Username
RosiePie
Streamate Username
BlackxxxRose
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/54271/Rose-Black_s-Fetish-Store
Inspired by my random tweets this morning and my undying, unrequited love of bacon, which would you rather have: bacon or booze?

I would happily eat pounds and pounds of bacon every day, but booze is not my friend. Admittedly I never went through a party stage and have never drank heavily, but bacon was my safe food and best friend for 8 months so I'll never not love bacon though it seems hell bent on killing my heart quickly. Maybe some day I'll get lucky and get paid to eat heaps of bacon instead of drinking, haha.

So, state your preference, be it silly or serious.

I reject your reality and substitute my own. I will have both the bacon and the booze. :pompous:

I love the responses on this! Lol, seems my random thoughts aren't so terrible after all.

This just made me want to bribe someone for bacon delivery though. No lies.... :D

It's 6am here now, haven't slept yet, the bacon is sounding great, but it's booze in my hand.

There is a 2 year old that resides in my house whose love of bacon surpasses my own. I've seen this kid eat 10+ pieces of bacon in one sitting before. Someone didn't believe me yesterday when toddler made short work of the meer 7 pieces he was 'given' and left none for anyone else. Lol! Sometimes I'm right, not always, just sometimes.

It's a good thing I grabbed 8 packs of different kinds of bacon from the bogo sale!

I would try beacon flavored alcohol, I hope it's better then beacon wrapped hot dogs.

Reactions: Rose
Reactions: Rose
Booze. Much more versatile. You can cook with it, mix different flavors together, throw parties, feel all buzzy, make molotov cocktails, and disinfect wounds in case of zombie apocalypse.

Rose, why u so cruel bb
Because cholesterol is a cruel mistress, and much as I love bacon, my doctor actually said I would be better off drinking and never eating bacon ever again (though he did actually say both were bad for me, just that since my booze intake is typically so low, it's the lesser of two evils)..... I didn't listen, but I am trying to cut back. >.<

• Hugs
Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
Status
Not open for further replies.