AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban for supposed human trafficing never happend no reaction from support they just closed my account they dont´even listen

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2022
I have a stalker on Chaturbate and I have reported that repeatedly the guy reports me for any wrong wording I use - I was playing with a submissive guy stating I was going to "sell" him meaning tell him to go online on his cam and get tokens on his account - I do not see where this has anything to do with human trafficking. However support wrote me they permanently banned my account and I do not even get a reply since over a week - they simply ignore me. I am very close to take legal action. Guys be aware Chaturbate does not protect their camgirls from stalkers they support the stalkers!"

ything to do with human trafficking. However support wrote me they permanently banned my account and I do not even get a reply since over a week - they simply ignore me. I am very close to take legal action. Guys be aware Chaturbate
Lol that's such a common femdom fantasy .. the idea of a sub being forced to serve that way. That's so silly.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
chaturbate is not fetish friendly because its traffic is a bunch of sensitive naysayers that will report anything that isnt to their sexual preference. the site is so quick to ban without really looking into it. chaturbate rep says they look at each case individually and make the decision, but it's clear they don't.

streamatemodels.com
streamate has a very large fetish traffic base and the site understands the nuances and consent that comes with bdsm.

Upvote 0
Support does not even hear me out - I mean in reality what did I do I told a guy to cam and he didn´t evn get around to it but even if - he would have cammed in his acc. for his tokens and they ban me for human trafficking permanently - support does not reply since 3 weeks - a malicious stalker reports me and Chaturbate give a f**** what really happened they do not even take the time to read an email and reply... so much for fairness with this company. I didnot breech any rule but say for sale instead of available they ban me permanent for two wrong words and let a malicious stalker win. Chaturbate protects stalkers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
chaturbate is not fetish friendly because its traffic is a bunch of sensitive naysayers that will report anything that isnt to their sexual preference. the site is so quick to ban without really looking into it. chaturbate rep says they look at each case individually and make the decision, but it's clear they don't.

streamatemodels.com
streamate has a very large fetish traffic base and the site understands the nuances and consent that comes with bdsm.
they are not just not fetish friendly they actively support stalkers that hunt our minority

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.