AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ban if make vote button on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2015
Hi guys, did anyone have a problems with chaturbate support when added somekind of button for example .VOTE. button that redirects users to another site like manyvids.com or something simmiliar? I created my manyvids acc but afraid of posting vote button on CB profile because of potential ban since we are earning a lot there with bf.

evaandaxel said:
Hi guys, did anyone have a problems with chaturbate support when added somekind of button for example .VOTE. button that redirects users to another site like manyvids.com or something simmiliar? I created my manyvids acc but afraid of posting vote button on CB profile because of potential ban since we are earning a lot there with bf.

Chaturbate is pretty strict about promoting other sites that are direct competition on your profile or in your chat. I wouldn't risk it.

LexiGraceCam said:
evaandaxel said:

Chaturbate is pretty strict about promoting other sites that are direct competition on your profile or in your chat. I wouldn't risk it.

Tnx for quick reply, then maybe you could answer how to get popular on manyvids? We had set profile with info and videos, wich were

evaandaxel said:
Tnx for quick reply, then maybe you could answer how to get popular on manyvids? We had set profile with info and videos, wich were

If we knew how to get popular on a site, we'd all be #1! There's no magic formula for success. Just post lots of new videos frequently, engage customers, and try to direct as many people as possible to buy videos there!

I would also suggest Clips4Sale, which is a REALLY great clip site! I love the layout/design of ManyVids, but Clips4Sale is actually a better clip site overall in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.