AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bank statements after receiving payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2020
Hey guys I want to start camming so Im thinking about what shows up on your bank when you receive money from chaturbate, stripchat, myfreecams e.tc
I don't want these companies names to show up on my bank for a personal reasons so I would really appreciate an answer from a cam model or anyone that has an experience with this thank you

I am not a model but i know from other services which also needed to be handled discretly because its not socially accepted in every culture, that companies like that most times have a seperate company besides or above them which handles the payments. In case of CB i guess its also something like "insert meanigless smart sounding company name here" LLC. And they will have also some simple seperate meaningless business websites which not directly lead a viewer back to there main product if somebody (potential employer or bank clerk) will type that company name into google for a 1 minute quick background check, so it should not be obivous at least on the first look.

some of those services also offer payout in crypto currency to not have to deal directly with possible future problems like that.

but maybe wait for more qualified answers, because as i mentioned, i am not a model.

CB shows up as MultiMedia CB payments or Multimedia LLC. Looking these up online will lead you to Chaturbate. OF shows up as Alpha Forex Limited or Fenix International Limited - both can be linked to OnlyFans. MV shows up as MV Verse Payment, which can be traced to ManyVids. Pretty sure that payments from any company can lead one to that company if they search for it.

If you're concerned about someone seeing where you're getting money from, I highly suggest opening a separate bank account at a completely different bank. Fortunately, many banks allow you to open an account online. Definitely do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.