AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2023
greetings @punker barbie barbie this message is to ask you for help with a situation, on August 29 the account elixirstudio17 uploaded two identity documents responding to orders from chaturbate support to update using the new identity verification method, but up to date Next I find that the account was banned, I have written more than 4 emails to support but until today I have not received any response, I would really appreciate it if you could help me with this problem since I have not even been able to receive the earnings from 15- August 31 for this ban for no reason. I attached the message that chaturbate sent to do the new document verification.

Attachments

• lalala.png
    lalala.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 16
Thanks for the help @punker barbie but I have not received any response to the email where I receive the support messages, could there be a problem? Or where can I see that answer with the ticket number that you gave me?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.