AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned after cashing out

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2021
Hello @punker barbie ... first of all i want to sorry about bothering you as we always do! I was model long ago on cb but i stopped i have personal reasons to do it couple of days ago i logged into my account (which was made by a studio but after i quit i changed my password) and i noticed i had offline tips and when i tried to cash out em i got suddenly banned.
The support answered me that my account(s) is(are) permanentaly terminated from cb comunity so i wonder what happened is it against the rules to get offline tips and do we have to be a victim of fraudly members without knowing their intentions.
My account is tommyfatcock_ thank you in advance.
Best wishes!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: queendee
Hello @punker barbie ... first of all i want to sorry about bothering you as we always do! I was model long ago on cb but i stopped i have personal reasons to do it couple of days ago i logged into my account (which was made by a studio but after i quit i changed my password) and i noticed i had offline tips and when i tried to cash out em i got suddenly banned.
The support answered me that my account(s) is(are) permanentaly terminated from cb comunity so i wonder what happened is it against the rules to get offline tips and do we have to be a victim of fraudly members without knowing their intentions.
My account is tommyfatcock_ thank you in advance.
Best wishes!
I have the same at studio account , one day tokens don’t cash out to studio account and next day they just ban me ... now I’m waiting for cb answer .... I’m so sad now cuz tokens is just frozen at my account and I even don’t know the reason why they ban me

Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.