AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned again ??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2019
Hello, @punker barbie

Why after having successful video interview with Support to gan unban for the first time (January 31th), my account is banned for " for streaming recorded video content " and "failing to provide age verification for all performers who have appeared on cam " ?

First - I never streamed any recorded video content, and video interview with Support as a prove that i'm real. If it's not enough for you then we can make as many interviews as you need to confrim i'm real.

Second - There was the only one performer who appeared on a cam - ME.

Hello, @punker barbie

Why after having successful video interview with Support to gan unban for the first time (January 31th), my account is banned for " for streaming recorded video content " and "failing to provide age verification for all performers who have appeared on cam " ?

First - I never streamed any recorded video content, and video interview with Support as a prove that i'm real. If it's not enough for you then we can make as many interviews as you need to confrim i'm real.

Forgot to add, my username is I_N_N

Upvote 0
Hello, @punker barbie

@punker barbie

Does the no streaming of recorded content also apply to those that stream ' recorded content' while they are away from the camera for a short break?

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

Does the no streaming of recorded content also apply to those that stream ' recorded content' while they are away from the camera for a short break?
I mean, a simple placecard saying 'BRB!" that's not actually a video, and is turned on in OBS/whatever when you get up to say, use the bathroom, is totally different than maybe adding a short video of yourself or something else as the placeholder for your webcam while you're gone.

Upvote 0
@charleigh_
meanwhile your account is being reviewed (hopefully mine will be reviewed either) try yourself on MyFreeCams, I've account there too and NEVER had any warnings from Support, bans or so on. I've no idea what is going on at CB and Support banning models so aggressive for no reason even when a model proper passed model verification.

Upvote 0
Found the Cb snitch. Dark_mermaid
I understand you are stressed about your account but do not attack forum members you know nothing about.

Maybe simmer it down and focus on building your presence on any new sites you signed up. All this negative attitude can't be good for business.

Upvote 0
What a cover! All this time I thought that @dark_mermaid was the lead singer of Papa Roach who delved into camming. Now, I'm learning that he (or she, who can know at this point!) is actually working for CB. S/he is probably scraping all this data, passing it on to CB, and then gets free traffic and/or actual money. I see the real story though. S/he isn't just working for CB, s/he is also working for the other camming sites and passing along info to them. A double, triple, quadruple agent! Glad that we've all learned this today.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

I emailed support about this when I first started using obs, I was told it's fine for a maximum of 5-10 mins and the screen has to clearly indicate that it's a brb screen and not a live show

Reactions: Mila_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
@charleigh_
meanwhile your account is being reviewed (hopefully mine will be reviewed either) try yourself on MyFreeCams, I've account there too and NEVER had any warnings from Support, bans or so on. I've no idea what is going on at CB and Support banning models so aggressive for no reason even when a model proper passed model verification.

My apologies, sincerely. *sigh* I was extremely angry (kind of still am) at cb. They've always been about covering their own asses and tripping over the dicks of tippers and I always kind of stuck it out, dealt with the lack of support, dealt with the lack of resources, options, and finally lack of cooperation on their part.

Funny that they allow models to advetise they are screwing their cousin or neighbors are spying or daddy's home or daddy is somewhere in the name but those rooms never get flagged.

I personally reported a room for advetising in other rooms that the girl was underage, their cam is still live three weeks later.

I'm taking my top three highest tippers with me to my new cam home.

I hope they die a slow and very painful death due to their lack of respect for the people who encourage guests to buy tokens.

All they had to do was warn people and I guarantee you they'd never run afoul again. But nooooooo.That would be way too professional on their part.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sansa
Upvote 0
I'm taking my top three highest tippers with me to my new cam home.
Go to MFC. Free chat like you’re used to with CB, Charlesbot and MFCAlerts to use to replace apps that you’re used to with CB, but much less micro managing of your room without CB’s “ban first ask later” mentality, or their auto-report and ban system. Plus, there’s MFC Share to host videos right on the site and help with daily token goals.

Biggest thing? NO RAUNCHY ADS. And models can’t spend tokens on other models which I personally think makes the community at CB much more confusing.

MFC is a highly superior site to CB any day.

Upvote 0
Go to MFC. Free chat like you’re used to with CB, Charlesbot and MFCAlerts to use to replace apps that you’re used to with CB, but much less micro managing of your room without CB’s “ban first ask later” mentality, or their auto-report and ban system. Plus, there’s MFC Share to host videos right on the site and help with daily token goals.

Biggest thing? NO RAUNCHY ADS. And models can’t spend tokens on other models which I personally think makes the community at CB much more confusing.

MFC is a highly superior site to CB any day.

My only problem with MFC is that my husband is always somewhere in the room with me but not on cam. I was told that this is an absolute no-no.

Upvote 0
My only problem with MFC is that my husband is always somewhere in the room with me but not on cam. I was told that this is an absolute no-no.
Yes there are no men on cam allowed at all, including in the back ground.

Upvote 0
Not knocking the policy, I see their reasoning behind it because they allow open drinking on cam. I had considered going to Stream Mate but they won't reveal their payout situation before I sign up.

Upvote 0
In all seriousness though, all the events only confirm my crazy (and sad) theory.
It seems like CB doesn't need any new models and would be happy to get rid of some old ones. It could explain why the site keeps pursuing a policy of being so ban-happy.
There are no other logical and credible explanations.

Upvote 0

Is there a way for you to cam without him being in the room with you? Or at least not talking out loud, never appearing in the background? MFC otherwise sounds like it would be really great for you.

Really hope you can find something that works for you.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Is there a way for you to cam without him being in the room with you? Or at least not talking out loud, never appearing in the background? MFC otherwise sounds like it would be really great for you.

Really hope you can find something that works for you.
I agree, I think it would be worth the effort of changing that situation in order to cam on MFC.

Reactions: Sansa
Upvote 0
He sits on the couch off cam and never appears in the background and I've always preferred to cam with the sound off and music playing. At best his shadow might float on a wall because he forgot to duck while walking in my light.

I think the difficulty would be that my CB room has always revolved around my fans knowing he's within eye shot and seeing my reactions waiting to pounce on me the minute the show is over. So I'm not sure who I would be on MFC, does that make sense?

The living room is the only room in the house suitable for camming at this time.

Upvote 0
Hello, @punker barbie

Thank you for reaching out on this. I’ve confirmed with our support staff that there is still an issue with your ID, as previously explained by email. If you believe that we’ve made a mistake, you can submit new photos for review. Please be sure to provide recent photos that show without any doubt that you are the person who has appeared on cam for your account.

Reactions: Mila_ and Bananana
Upvote 0
Thank you for reaching out on this. I’ve confirmed with our support staff that there is still an issue with your ID, as previously explained by email. If you believe that we’ve made a mistake, you can submit new photos for review. Please be sure to provide recent photos that show without any doubt that you are the person who has appeared on cam for your account.

@punker barbie How am i able to submbit new photos if i do not have access to my account ? It's banned

Also, after being a model on CB for 8 months, having video interview with Support and etc, you started to have doubts about my ID ? It's weird, really. Maybe you'll review my pictures better?

I can sumbit new photos, but you need to give me access to my account or how can i do this ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.