AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for no reason?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2017
I just got banned in the middle of a private show? I was putting pantyhose on for a customer when suddenly I get this message:
Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Like why?! I reviewed the terms and service multiple times and I haven't broken any of the rules listed... Im so confused. I really dont want to lose all those tokens I made this week :( I worked so hard. Can anyone help figure out what might have happened?

I just got banned in the middle of a private show? I was putting pantyhose on for a customer when suddenly I get this message:
Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Like why?! I reviewed the terms and service multiple times and I haven't broken any of the rules listed... Im so confused. I really dont want to lose all those tokens I made this week :( I worked so hard. Can anyone help figure out what might have happened?
I'm going to assume this is Chaturbate since they have a habit of banning a million people a day (exaggerated) but can you confirm? Nowhere in the title or body of the post did you mention what cam site this is on.

Reactions: ExcellaExe and Gen
I'm going to assume this is Chaturbate since they have a habit of banning a million people a day (exaggerated) but can you confirm? Nowhere in the title or body of the post did you mention what cam site this is on.
If it is Chaturbate. Message @punker barbie on here. If you see on her profile, she is the one to talk to.

If it is Chaturbate. Message @punker barbie on here. If you see on her profile, she is the one to talk to.

Why should she have to , this is ridiculous, why is CB support unable to fix these issues and people have to resort to coming here begging to get issues fixed. What the hell type of useless people does Chaturbate Hire. They need to fire them all and their useless CEO.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.