AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2023
Hello dear support!

my account somehow is banned for no reason, and im pretty sure about that i been never violated any rule of the system!

i contacted support, but i did not get back any automated response. Maybe is becasue of the i did not used gmail?

please help me @punker barbie

accounts: brendadixon_ , brendadioxn18, brendadixon

Thank you @punker barbie

Support already answered, and warned me, and i accpeted the warning and i understand. Support said that they will unlock my account, but there is a delay. It is still not been unlocked. So please dear @punker barbie help me out again, to confirm my request.

account: brendadixon

Thank you!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I have messaged you several times. I want my account unbanned, it’s prettykinkyfun or I will contact my lawyer and authorities I did nothing wrong and you all are also withholding my money. Fix it asap

Upvote 0
Hi there….my account was banned no reason more than 1 year . I did to contact to contact the support team many time but no response ….my Chaturbate account name : f10_bimmer

Cloud you help me unbanned please

Thank you so much

Regards,

Jeff

Upvote 0
Hi there….my account was banned no reason more than 1 year . I did to contact to contact the support team many time but no response ….my Chaturbate account name : f10_bimmer

Cloud you help me unbanned please

Thank you so much

Regards,

Jeff
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

Upvote 0
Hi ….Punker Barbie
The Chaturbate Support team still lock my account not allow for back to use again.

I did to confirm for understand the rules and following the rules everything .

Cloud you help for unlock my account back to work aging please

Regards,
Jeff

Account name : f10_bimmer

Upvote 0
Hello Friends i'm very sad because .y account is banned For many months banned previously a girl was there this account and then she passed it to me Dam_wolf in the month of October and she had received several warnings but then she leaves and I leave her to me and a few months later I was banned my papers are also banned my life is over please help me My user name is DAM_WOLF

Upvote 0
Hi Punker Barbie

My account unlock right now and back to Working again.
You are the best & Awesome 👍👌👏
Thank you so much for help Unbanned my Account 😊

Regards,
Jeff

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.