AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for switching accounts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @punker barbie !
My Chaturbate name is count_of_count_18
Maybe you remember me... ^^''
Now I´ve got banned again for switching between accounts. It would be very kind of you if you could unban me.
I will not switch accounts again.
Both of your accounts are now open. Happy camming!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Well... All my follower, bio, everything is gone...
My age-verification as well - I´m afraid that if I send mine in that I´ll get a ban again. Happened very often, if you remember
Sometimes I´m asking myself what´s wrong witht his site...
I don´t want to be annoying, but is there like ANYTHING you could do? Maybe restore my account?

Upvote 0
https://chaturbate.com/count_of_count/ and count_of_count_18 are both open but the one with 18 is missing a bio. You broadcasted for 9 minutes on 1/10/2018 and 2 minutes on 5/3/2017 on count_of_count/ and no broadcast was ever made on the account count_of_count_18. Support checked and you have no tokens on either account. . . . . I'm sorry but that's all I can do, however please email Support@Chaturbate.com and ask them to look into the rest of this, as you have reported something very different than what is showing and they will need any further information you can provide on everything from your IP address to any credit card payments you may have made. That is best not to discuss in a public forum. Thank you.

Upvote 0
This is not true :(
They just deleted everything involved with my account... I have nothing left, no information, nothing.
Well can´t help it, have to start from the bottom again. Could you atleast age-verificate me? I have the feeling that I´ll have to fight with the support and the verification again

Upvote 0
This is not true :(
They just deleted everything involved with my account... I have nothing left, no information, nothing.
Well can´t help it, have to start from the bottom again. Could you atleast age-verificate me? I have the feeling that I´ll have to fight with the support and the verification again
Shirley is trying to help you. If you don't want to accept her answer then that's fine, but please don't insinuate that she is lying to you.

• Helpful!
Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.